• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Star Fox call in Krystal for Smash!

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
Well Namco's thing is having little to no barriers between series, as shown by the Majority of Pac-Man's stuff is from Other Namco Arcade games instead of his later releases.

We could very well see another Namco rep if they were in charge.
Who would this even imply, Lloyd? Am not familiar with namco IP

Maybe, or maybe not. They'd still have to answer to Nintendo, at the end of the day, as they, like Sakurai, would be contracted by them for the project.
True enough, I suppose we really need more information to project further with this angle, there's little telling what a new creative lead would give us.

Smokey21

Smash Apprentice
Probably, but it didnt hurt to try nonetheless
Yeah it really doesn't. You never really know. I'd rather take the chance and fail then not do anything at all.
Namco though, I wonder what their character selection criteria would be, If Sakurai doesn't retain any hand in development It seems like a brand new frontier. Who would take the mantle? what game bias's will they have? I have no idea of either of those things. Do they still like Assault? I know I do. I don't think we'll see that technical modelling excuse this time though that's for sure. We'll have to wait and see.
It's hard to say at this point. We don't know anything about the game other than they started production on said project 3 years ago like Tortilla Noggin Tortilla Noggin brought to our attention earlier. I am sure they as developers do hold a sense of pride over assault as it is one of their games. My question is will they be in the running of making a new Star Fox game in the future with Platinum and Q-games?
Maybe, or maybe not. They'd still have to answer to Nintendo, at the end of the day, as they, like Sakurai, would be contracted by them for the project.
True... that is ultimately what it would come down to.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
My question is will they be in the running of making a new Star Fox game in the future with Platinum and Q-games?
I would absolutely love to see what Namco could do, continuing on from Star Fox Assault, with modern design sensibilities. Whilst the on-foot sections (the game's only particularly finnicky point) haven't aged especially well, they were fine at the time, after all.

Smokey21

Smash Apprentice
I would absolutely love to see what Namco could do, continuing on from Star Fox Assault, with modern design sensibilities. Whilst the on-foot sections (the game's only particularly finnicky point) haven't aged especially well, they were fine at the time, after all.
Yeah and like I said earlier... I've yet to be disappointed in a game that they as a company have put out... I am sure it would be great!

Edit - Plus I would love to see Lloyd in smash. He has some pretty good kit potential. Symphonia was a great tales game, probably one of the most iconic of them actually. I haven't played them all but that is one of the tales games I played and really enjoyed.

Last edited:

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
I enjoyed the concept of the ground segments, I just felt like they needed some better work put into them and perhaps not make them so tedious, Starfox needs to keep it's fast pace in my opinion. Quicker ground play with an over the shoulder cam or first person with some awesome ground weapons would have made it much cooler. Assault is one of my favorite games of all time and would really enjoy anything made on that inspiration, provided Krystal got proper treatment. Like the hunt and kill these objects aspect got worse as it goes on for those, it should be a single target. I just don't suspect they'd go back to the franchise, and that Q-games has active interest in the series, Plat did have interest though I don't know if they still have the meager sales figures of Zero. We'll see what's next, Hell Miyamoto is nintendo's "Creative Fellow" it'd be hilarious if he made character choices for smash.

Smokey21

Smash Apprentice
I actually read an article today that worried me a bit. Nintendo was saying that they will only be showcasing games that are coming out this year. Hopefully that doesn't mean that Smash isn't on the table for later this year. Though it does say in there that more info will be revealed before E3. I still am a little worried about it. Your thoughts?

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Namco's great at what they do, but I'd still be wary of possible changes they might make. They did want Ghostly Adventures Pac Man in the game until Sakurai put his foot down and told them he wouldn't include Pac Man at all if they didn't allow him to use the classic design. Though they would have supervision from Nintendo of course, and they'd still need to answer to them as Tortilla Noggin said, so perhaps I'm just being a bit too skeptical.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I actually read an article today that worried me a bit. Nintendo was saying that they will only be showcasing games that are coming out this year. Hopefully that doesn't mean that Smash isn't on the table for later this year. Though it does say in there that more info will be revealed before E3. I still am a little worried about it. Your thoughts?
I have no concerns at all, because Kimishima had already said before that that there are more unannounced Switch titles still to be revealed. Since this was said during Nintendo's recent financial briefing, I assume that this refers to the 2017 fiscal-year.

They did want Ghostly Adventures Pac Man in the game until Sakurai put his foot down and told them he wouldn't include Pac Man at all if they didn't allow him to use the classic design.
I could easily be mistaken, but my understanding was that Sakurai wouldn't have included Pac-Man if they had insisted on that design, not that they actually did suggest it. :p

Smokey21

Smash Apprentice
Namco's great at what they do, but I'd still be wary of possible changes they might make. They did want Ghostly Adventures Pac Man in the game until Sakurai put his foot down and told them he wouldn't include Pac Man at all if they didn't allow him to use the classic design. Though they would have supervision from Nintendo of course, and they'd still need to answer to them as Tortilla Noggin said, so perhaps I'm just being a bit too skeptical.
Well I'd still be wary of changes regardless of who is at the reigns. Krystal has changed from every version. And no one to this day knows where her staff even went, which was one of my main draws to the character. A quick and agile staff wielding psychic, two of my favorite things in one character? yes plz! I don't really like the slow style that Palutena uses. I tried to get used to it but it never really did it for me.
I have no concerns at all, because Kimishima had already said before that that there are more unannounced Switch titles still to be revealed. Since this was said during Nintendo's recent financial briefing, I assume that this refers to the 2017 fiscal-year.
I do remember him saying that. It's just with Mario Odyssey in the Fall I guess that would leave a Winter game and another game in the Summer possibly? I just don't know how much that they can really reveal with all these limited slots in the year left, so I will likely remain skeptical.

Last edited:

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
With the playable Star Fox characters in Smash all playing pretty similar she would make for an amazing opportunity for Sakurai to introduce a completely new kind of play-style via Krystal and her staff.
As a magical staff wielder and a telepath there is just a lot of potential for a super unique moveset.
Personally, I'm indifferent to Krystal being in Smash, but I think what you just said is a big part of the reason why she's unlikely to ever be in the game.

Krystal is a magical staff user. In a sci-fi game series. Her existence in the series is kind of an aberration, since it introduces magic and fantasy elements to what is supposed to be a sci-fi universe. So in other words, she doesn't accurately represent the Star Fox series, as she is the lone user of magic in a universe that is all about epic futuristic space combat with lasers and spaceships. Nintendo probably realizes this, which would make them reluctant to approve her for Smash, because the subject matter of the Star Fox series is completely different to what Krystal represents. It may send the wrong idea to new players that Star Fox is some kind of weird sci-fi/fantasy pastiche when it is in fact supposed to be pure sci-fi. So for marketing reasons it makes sense to exclude Krystal.

Luminario

Smash Lord
Personally, I'm indifferent to Krystal being in Smash, but I think what you just said is a big part of the reason why she's unlikely to ever be in the game.

Krystal is a magical staff user. In a sci-fi game series. Her existence in the series is kind of an aberration, since it introduces magic and fantasy elements to what is supposed to be a sci-fi universe. So in other words, she doesn't accurately represent the Star Fox series, as she is the lone user of magic in a universe that is all about epic futuristic space combat with lasers and spaceships. Nintendo probably realizes this, which would make them reluctant to approve her for Smash, because the subject matter of the Star Fox series is completely different to what Krystal represents. It may send the wrong idea to new players that Star Fox is some kind of weird sci-fi/fantasy pastiche when it is in fact supposed to be pure sci-fi. So for marketing reasons it makes sense to exclude Krystal.
Wouldn't all they'd have to do then is remove the references to magic? Telepaths exist in other sci-fi media like Star Trek and such so that can be easily explained, and the staff can be changed to be more futuristic and less magical.

PsychoJosh

Wouldn't all they'd have to do then is remove the references to magic? Telepaths exist in other sci-fi media like Star Trek and such so that can be easily explained, and the staff can be changed to be more futuristic and less magical.
I think they'd just be better off ditching the staff entirely. Staffs are a primitive and ineffective weapon that make no sense in a sci-fi setting when people are bombarding you with lasers and nova bombs.

Perhaps Krystal would be better off having an arsenal of weaponry from Star Fox Assault.

As to your other point that telepaths exist in Star Trek... well... that's Star Trek. It's a series that blends elements of fantasy and sci-fi. This is not indicative of sci-fi as a whole. Star Fox doesn't have any real inclination to include magic in its universe.

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
I think they'd just be better off ditching the staff entirely. Staffs are a primitive and ineffective weapon that make no sense in a sci-fi setting when people are bombarding you with lasers and nova bombs.

Perhaps Krystal would be better off having an arsenal of weaponry from Star Fox Assault.

As to your other point that telepaths exist in Star Trek... well... that's Star Trek. It's a series that blends elements of fantasy and sci-fi. This is not indicative of sci-fi as a whole. Star Fox doesn't have any real inclination to include magic in its universe.
Ditching the staff kit eliminates her smash chances, people like her for her kit potential, having magic in a sci-fi universe means nothing as they are both fantasy with minor distinctions. Krystal was a Telepath in both command and assault so that's not going anywhere regardless of what we think. It's throughly possible the staff won't show up in the series and I could see not representing the game properly as a decent point. But you can argue that for smash 64 with Fox, there's no ground foot combat anywhere in the story, only on multiplayer with a bulky over the shoulder cannon, not a small blaster and the reflector isn't there. I could expand further with the fact that FE characters or Pokemon characters are turn-based combat and their appearence isn't representative either. Their kits are merely inspired by their abilities in their respective games.

PsychoJosh

Ditching the staff kit eliminates her smash chances, people like her for her kit potential, having magic in a sci-fi universe means nothing as they are both fantasy with minor distinctions.
That's not true at all. Sci-fi and fantasy are vastly different genres. The proof is in the name "sci-fi", or "SCIENCE fiction". It is a genre that is meant to extrapolate and expand upon what sort of things are theoretically possible with futuristic science. The whole basis of the genre is to think about what would happen with sufficiently advanced technology that is still based in reality. This is completely different from fantasy which is entirely make-believe.

t's throughly possible the staff won't show up in the series and I could see not representing the game properly as a decent point. But you can argue that for smash 64 with Fox, there's no ground foot combat anywhere in the story, only on multiplayer with a bulky over the shoulder cannon, not a small blaster and the reflector isn't there.
You're not getting the point. The point is that all of that feasibly exists within Star Fox's universe because it is a sci-fi universe with all manner of futuristic weaponry. Personal shield generators, lasers, and jetpacks are all fair game because they're all technologically feasible, and do exist in the story of the games (check the expanded lore of the series). Magic is not something that exists in the series period, either from a gameplay or story standpoint, and was only included in Adventures because of a last-second decision to make the game Star Fox-related. Therefore Nintendo is unlikely to give Krystal a moveset based on magic, which otherwise doesn't exist in the Star Fox universe, because it would severely misrepresent the series. Star Fox is not Zelda.

Last edited:

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
That's not true at all. Sci-fi and fantasy are vastly different genres. The proof is in the name "sci-fi", or "SCIENCE fiction". It is a genre that is meant to extrapolate and expand upon what sort of things are theoretically possible with futuristic science. The whole basis of the genre is to think about what would happen with sufficiently advanced technology that is still based in reality. This is completely different from fantasy which is entirely make-believe.

You're not getting the point. The point is that all of that feasibly exists within Star Fox's universe because it is a sci-fi universe with all manner of futuristic weaponry. Personal shield generators, lasers, and jetpacks are all fair game because they're all technologically feasible, and do exist in the story of the games (check the expanded lore of the series). Magic is not something that exists in the series period, either from a gameplay or story standpoint, and was only included in Adventures because of a last-second decision to make the game Star Fox-related. Therefore Nintendo is unlikely to give Krystal a moveset based on magic, which otherwise doesn't exist in the Star Fox universe, because it would severely misrepresent the series. Star Fox is not Zelda.
A minor distinction, the science in science fiction is all untested science and are often based on fringe scientific ideas, fantasy but regardless, Starfox Adventures IS a starfox game, so that games "magic" is a part of the universe. Ignoring it serves to inject a curious bias into your argument. Magic itself is simply unexplained acts, giving them a scientific basis is plenty to move it to the "science" fiction realm. Psychics are basically science mages.

Luminario

Smash Lord

Ditch the staff? but it's so cool.
I'd say an extendable staff is a great non-lethal, close combat weapon in a sci-fi setting, especially when the staff doubles as a blaster and jetpack itself. Krystal's specific staff is multi-functional, and fits well enough into a sci-fi setting so you can just ret-con the magic out of it.
Krystal with Assault weaponry would work pretty well too, but it runs the risk of her becoming a 3rd Fox semi-clone. Staff Krystal is the reason like half of Krystal supporters actually support her.
Also, I used Star Trek as just an example off the top of my head. Telepaths are abundant throughout the entire sci-fi genre, at least in my knowledge of it.

PsychoJosh

A minor distinction, the science in science fiction is all untested science and are often based on fringe scientific ideas, fantasy but regardless, Starfox Adventures IS a starfox game, so that games "magic" is a part of the universe. Ignoring it serves to inject a curious bias into your argument. Magic itself is simply unexplained acts, giving them a scientific basis is plenty to move it to the "science" fiction realm. Psychics are basically science mages.
No, see, you're the one demonstrating bias. "Magic" is by definition something so extraordinary or abnormal that it suggests powers which violate the laws of nature and science. It's literally the opposite of science, and doesn't really have a place in a sci-fi series like Star Fox. Theoretical/"untested" science is still based in science, which makes it different from fantasy which has no basis on ANYTHING but imagination. Since Star Fox is supposed to be a pure sci-fi series it makes no sense for Nintendo to include a character that would blur that image and make it difficultt to market.

Psychics are not "science mages", they don't exist and have zero scientific grounding.

I'd say an extendable staff is a great non-lethal, close combat weapon in a sci-fi setting, especially when the staff doubles as a blaster and jetpack itself. Krystal's specific staff is multi-functional, and fits well enough into a sci-fi setting so you can just ret-con the magic out of it.
Alright, sure. But I think it'd be better if she had some Assault weaponry. The over-the-shoulder blaster could be a nice weapon.

Last edited:

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
No, see, you're the one demonstrating bias. "Magic" is by definition something so extraordinary or abnormal that it suggests powers which violate the laws of nature and science. It's literally the opposite of science, and doesn't really have a place in a sci-fi series like Star Fox. Theoretical/"untested" science is still based in science. Since Star Fox is supposed to be a pure sci-fi series it makes no sense for Nintendo to include a character that would blur that image and make it difficultt to market.

Alright, sure. But I think it'd be better if she had some Assault weaponry. The over-the-shoulder blaster could be a nice weapon.
I created a kit that includes her assault weapons with her Staff, they can work in tandem, it just should be Staff-focused. Without her staff she's a weak choice as a fighter and you can mark my words that she would not be a fighter. Okay so I googled magic and it looks like the definition changed from the last time I searched. Adventures happening is still plenty to suggest magic can exist in the series and further still you can simply turn it into sci-fi by explaining it, it takes no real effort. Her staff kit is the only reason she gained momentum outside of her fanbase. There's no telling even how the next game will play even, Starfox is an unpredictable franchise as it's history has shown. If her staff is excluded it will backfire, So it's Staff or bust.

They don't exist? neither do warp drives or cold fusion or lightsabers, they're created in labs and engineered as bioweapons that's enough to call it science fiction. I'm sure you've heard the obnoxious 100% of your brain poewr giving you psychic powers, I've seen something on Through the Wormhole where they projected using your mind to change matter around you like the environment.

Ditch the staff? but it's so cool.
Krystal with Assault weaponry would work pretty well too, but it runs the risk of her becoming a 3rd Fox semi-clone. Staff Krystal is the reason like half of Krystal supporters actually support her.
Also, I used Star Trek as just an example off the top of my head. Telepaths are abundant throughout the entire sci-fi genre, at least in my knowledge of it.
Metroid's Chozo are telepathic and metroid is all Sci-fi too

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
Oh she could definitely have some Assault weaponry mixed in too to make it not just a pure staff moveset. Grenades as aerial projectiles, Gatling Gun and over-the-shoulder Blaster as smash attacks, they got plenty to work with.

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
I'm not going to touch the whole Sci-Fi vs Fantasy genre thing, as both do actually have some ties and other technicalities involved iirc.

That aside, I think PsychoJosh makes some very good points. I already made a somewhat similar point about being open to the possibility of Krystal not using the staff due to it being dropped from the series.

Within Star Fox itself, it makes little sense for her to have it given Star Fox's setting and gameplay focus which is more than likely why it didn't appear again in Assault or Command. (And of course the fact that Adventures was changed into a Star Fox title at the last minute, hence why a lot of it doesn't mesh as well with the rest of the series.)

Within Smash Bros. however, it's no longer an issue as it's a non-canon crossover so a staff wielding Krystal in this case would fit in just fine.

The main issue however is that many fans want her to have the staff either due to a fondness for Adventures or out of fear that she'll be a clone without it (or both.) The problem with this, is something that I'd compare to Jr. supporters wanting him with his paintbrush. Krystal, like Jr. moved on from using their original weapon, and it's not actually integral to their character.

So if Krystal returns in the next game, and is once again without her staff, and they continue to focus on new weapons and equipment, I think it stands to reason that rather than mold Star Fox to include things that were haphazardly added to it, they'll instead mold Krystal to fit into Star Fox better.

If her future appearances continue to not use her original staff, (which they likely won't) and she's provided with new tools, then why would they go all the way back to Adventures to represent the character in Smash if that has long since not been part of the character's focus.

That said, if possible, I would like them to reintroduce her with a staff like weapon more fitting to the series. One based on technology as opposed to magic with stuff like a built blaster and whatnot. It'd give her a staff as a nod to Adventures and fulfill the desire of those that want her to keep the staff while adapting it to better fit the series.

Though the biggest issue facing Krystal right now is whether or not she'll be making a return now that the series has been rebooted. iirc, I believe they said they're still interested in having her return in the future, so let's hope they deliver on it and actually do it well this time.

Last edited:

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going to touch the whole Sci-Fi vs Fantasy genre thing, as both do actually have some ties and other technicalities involved iirc.

That aside, I think PsychoJosh makes some very good points. I already made a somewhat similar point about being open to the possibility of Krystal not using the staff due to it being dropped from the series.

Within Star Fox itself, it makes little sense for her to have it given Star Fox's setting and gameplay focus which is more than likely why it didn't appear again in Assault or Command. (And of course the fact that Adventures was changed into a Star Fox title at the last minute, hence why a lot of it doesn't mesh as well with the rest of the series.)

Within Smash Bros. however, it's no longer an issue as it's a non-canon crossover so a staff wielding Krystal in this case would fit in just fine.

The main issue however is that many fans want her to have the staff either due to a fondness for Adventures or out of fear that she'll be a clone without it (or both.) The problem with this, is something that I'd compare to Jr. supporters wanting him with his paintbrush. Krystal, like Jr. moved on from using their original weapon, and it's not actually integral to their character.

So if Krystal returns in the next game, and is once again without her staff, and they continue to focus on new weapons and equipment, I think it stands to reason that rather than mold Star Fox to include things that were haphazardly added to it, they'll instead mold Krystal to fit into Star Fox better.

If her future appearances continue to not use her original staff, (which they likely won't) and she's provided with new tools, then why would they go all the way back to Adventures to represent the character in Smash if that has long since not been part of the character's focus.

That said, if possible, I would like them to reintroduce her with a staff like weapon more fitting to the series. One based on technology as opposed to magic with stuff like a built blaster and whatnot. It'd give her a staff as a nod to Adventures and fulfill the desire of those that want her to keep the staff while adapting it to better fit the series.

Though the biggest issue facing Krystal right now is whether or not she'll be making a return now that the series has been rebooted. iirc, I believe they said they're still interested in having her return in the future, so let's hope they deliver on it and actually do it well this time.
this is a pretty great middle ground argument I support this. While i basically love staves because of her the core focus is on her kit simply being new and different, There's quite a lot they can do with Krystal and there's two companies interested in Starfox potentially, that is If plat is still interested after the poor sales.

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
Palutena isn't a staff fighter, she's a mage with a magic rod. The weapon is technically the same but the ethos behind its implementation is utterly different.
Still sucks that she got in as the magic staff wielder, it's hardly even in a dent in her uniqueness though, Krystal would likely have competitive viability, because she'll have good range and high speed, her combo ability could be pretty high aswell as the Staff had a small combo system in Adventures among the general abilities of her being a fast fighter. Palutena is clunky and apparently even Sakurai had a ahrd time using her as he described in about character balancing. Which I personally found weird, if he didn't understand how to play the character who's kit he likely made then isn't it bad? Dunno what all happened there.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Wait, the staff was magic? The staff was a blaster/flamethrower combo with a freeze setting and the ability to fire out its base for jetpack-esque rocket jumps. It contained a coms system adapted for use by a telepathic race and was the size it was partially to incorporate all that but mostly so that it could act as an above average melee weapon. After all, Krystal isn't a successful bounty hunter who gets all her expenses paid for. She can't expect to have an infinite supply of little blue fuel gems like fox does wacky laser bullets.

Everything it does makes sense in universe, at least for ground missions, and, unless I've forgotten some serious worldbuilding over the years, its only tie to magic was, at most, a lazy label on its fuel meter.

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
You guys are dumb. Krystal and Palutena are the same character smh. :secretkpop:
Hold on what? why does this exist? i guess the Palutena taking krystal's spot thing ended up with art.

Wait, the staff was magic? The staff was a blaster/flamethrower combo with a freeze setting and the ability to fire out its base for jetpack-esque rocket jumps. It contained a coms system adapted for use by a telepathic race and was the size it was partially to incorporate all that but mostly so that it could act as an above average melee weapon. After all, Krystal isn't a successful bounty hunter who gets all her expenses paid for. She can't expect to have an infinite supply of little blue fuel gems like fox does wacky laser bullets.

Everything it does makes sense in universe, at least for ground missions, and, unless I've forgotten some serious worldbuilding over the years, its only tie to magic was, at most, a lazy label on its fuel meter.
Most of the stuff in adventures was magic, and infact the manual actually expliclity calls it "Krystal's Magical Staff" http://www.gamesdatabase.org/Media/...l/formated/Star_Fox_Adventures_-_Nintendo.pdf Though it received an upgrade developed by Slippy which means that it can handle custom upgrades, IE the sharpclaw disguise

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
I remember having to argue with people over this during the ballot. Not the image but the idea of Palutena not being the "staff fighter" as some claimed. Hilariously I wasnt the only one who knew Palutena was way more of a mage than a bojutsu fighter as a ton of evidence shows.

Luminario

Smash Lord
I remember having to argue with people over this during the ballot. Not the image but the idea of Palutena not being the "staff fighter" as some claimed. Hilariously I wasnt the only one who knew Palutena was way more of a mage than a bojutsu fighter as a ton of evidence shows.
People think Palutena is a staff user like Krystal? Have they actually played Smash 4? She uses her staff as an actual weapon for like 3 attacks. It's mostly used as a conduit for her Goddess of Light powers.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Even if you do count Palutena as a staff user, you haven't been paying attention if you think Smash will draw the line after a single character using a type of weapon...

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
Even if you do count Palutena as a staff user, you haven't been paying attention if you think Smash will draw the line after a single character using a type of weapon...
That's for sure lol How many different swords do we have now? We've got
1. Ragnell
2. Binding Blade
3. Parallel Falchion
4. Falchion
5. Master Sword
6. Toon Link's Master Sword
7. Cloud's Buster Sword
8. Levin Sword/Bronze Sword
9. Yato
10. Galaxia
11. Monado

Smokey21

Smash Apprentice
That's for sure lol How many different swords do we have now? We've got
1. Ragnell
2. Binding Blade
3. Parallel Falchion
4. Falchion
5. Master Sword
6. Toon Link's Master Sword
7. Cloud's Buster Sword
8. Levin Sword/Bronze Sword
9. Yato
10. Galaxia
11. Monado
lol I was about to say something about the swords as well, But you even know all their names. My hats off to you, sir!

Last edited:

jordansweeto

Smash Apprentice
Hey team! Sorry I haven't been too active on here lately - I'm on holidays in Florida!

I just wanted to say GREAT work keeping the conversation alive in here, Krystal's has almost become the top viewed thread in the General Speculation tag here on Smashboards!
It makes me so happy that there's still so much Krystal support after all this time, I'm certain she'll return to the Star Fox series if we all continue to keep talking about her and spreading her support to Nintendo themselves!

I'll be finding new videos for us to target via the Krystal Youtube Support Team soon
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqbLPk-Ifjy_DWF3LCHxMIQ
- keep an eye out for those videos soon! Hope you're all well!

Last edited:

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
Hey team! Sorry I haven't been too active on here lately - I'm on holidays in Florida!

I just wanted to say GREAT work keeping the conversation alive in here, Krystal's has almost become the top viewed thread in the General Speculation tag here on Smashboards!
It makes me so happy that there's still so much Krystal support after all this time, I'm certain she'll return to the Star Fox series if we all continue to keep talking about her and spreading her support to Nintendo themselves!

I'll be finding new videos for us to target via the Krystal Youtube Support Team soon
Let's us know when you get those new videos, it's pretty funny there's actually more discussion in the general thread about Krystal than they're is in the Krystal thread right now, seems others are still interested in our fair blue vixen.

Last edited:

Smokey21

Smash Apprentice

It's ok man. I hope you're having fun in Florida! We will keep doing what we can to keep her going strong! And yeah definitely let us know when you get those videos to post at. We got your back! :)
Let's us know when you get those new videos, it's pretty funny there's actually more discussion in the general thread about Krystal than they're is in the Krystal thread right now, seems others are still interested in our fair blue vixen.
That's funny I was actually reading that today. It's refreshing to see how many people are actually interested in the possibility of seeing Krystal in smash.

Last edited:

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
I have a question here, you know about this right.
7.jpg

To make a long story short, how would you guys see a possible Krystal patch? I'm kinda proposing a design to some individuals. Bonus if you have any ideas on everyone else.

Smokey21

Smash Apprentice
I have a question here, you know about this right.
View attachment 129097

To make a long story short, how would you guys see a possible Krystal patch? I'm kinda proposing a design to some individuals. Bonus if you have any ideas on everyone else.
Oh yeah I'm familiar with that patch! It sits by my statue of Fox. For Krystal maybe it would have her spiral in gold and a blue border? Or blue with a white spiral. Or you can put her staff on it. A Krystal patch is a good idea. :)

Last edited:

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
I've made a cheesy mockup of that, but I cant guarantee it'd happen. If I had an embroidery machine I would honestly do it, though I dont know how one works and wonder if it's like a scanner or printer. The other one uses a quote of hers in Assault, the reason for it is because upon it being noticed that it got tied into a certain joke that a guy drew a few images of her in reference to it. Some even say she did it before it was a thing.

Top Bottom