• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Star Fox call in Krystal for Smash!

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Star Fox as a series is in a better place than Golden Sun with Star Fox 2 being a selling point of the SNES Classic and Fox being the selling point of the Switch version of Starlink so even if the games are a mess, the brand still has power. (Meaning Star Fox Zero and the current state of the series, not Starlink and Star Fox 2, they're good.)

We just need to convince Nintendo to have another go at a Star Fox game and this time don't let a gimmicky control scheme get in the way. Gyro aiming, no problemo. Cinematic view, hard pass.

Best case scenario, we get Krystal and the SF2 girls in as some merged universe.

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Yes please. I couldn't possibly emphasize how much this would please me.

In the meantime, there's still that rumoured racing game to be concerned about. And GET MIYAMOTO, FAR AWAY. 20 feet away from the studio, if possible.
Well ever since the disaster that was Star Fox Zero, Miyamoto hasn't really had much of an active role in game development

Ryuvain

Lord of Revenge
Glad to see the communities still care about those who were left out. Guess I should check back more from Reddit.

Sucks how there's always someone left out.

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
unfortunately we lack the bandwagoning power of the other characters, we've managed 167 followers on the support twitter however. Though fortunately for us, the mountains we have to surmount is much less than Isaac or Geno try as they might I don't think they'll ever have new games. K Rool is lucky that he's in Donkey Kong, a beloved and more importantly active franchise. And He had MANY more fans than any of the other characters, barring Ridley. It's fascinating how much people went behind Ridley, The way it looked there were more people talking about Ridley than there were people who bought metroid games in general. Regardless twitter conversation is good, but the letter campaign I suspect is better. Even though she's bound to show up in the next SF game we need more passion in the community to help convince them to make her playable. Her vocal popularity really vanished post 2015, people have forgotten her and push in favor of other characters simply so they can have what they perceive as a chance of winning. Krystal really does have potential for an underdog victory. I was convinced of this during speculation pre-ultimate and she made it to assist level, something many people would have said is ridiculous for her. But if we don't show enough support, they may think an AT really is enough. I know alot of people don't have her as the first option, but for me she's the only character i've wanted in smash. So if we can have others make her a priority and start writing letters to their local nintendo branch, asking for her for smash to promote her to playable fighter. Throw in having her return to Star Fox too, doubt that's necessary but can't hurt.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well the giant evil repiles are now all in the game as is the cast of Captain N.

Maybe now we can get Krystal and Dixie in to join Isabelle as fuzzy female protagonists.

Though we may come second to the now retro JRPG characters of Isaac and Geno.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Well the giant evil repiles are now all in the game as is the cast of Captain N.

Maybe now we can get Krystal and Dixie in to join Isabelle as fuzzy female protagonists.

Though we may come second to the now retro JRPG characters of Isaac and Geno.
And there's still the matter of whether a fuzzy male and feathery female duo can get in or not, as well.

Captain Hazama

Smash Ace
unfortunately we lack the bandwagoning power of the other characters, we've managed 167 followers on the support twitter however. Though fortunately for us, the mountains we have to surmount is much less than Isaac or Geno try as they might I don't think they'll ever have new games. K Rool is lucky that he's in Donkey Kong, a beloved and more importantly active franchise. And He had MANY more fans than any of the other characters, barring Ridley. It's fascinating how much people went behind Ridley, The way it looked there were more people talking about Ridley than there were people who bought metroid games in general. Regardless twitter conversation is good, but the letter campaign I suspect is better. Even though she's bound to show up in the next SF game we need more passion in the community to help convince them to make her playable. Her vocal popularity really vanished post 2015, people have forgotten her and push in favor of other characters simply so they can have what they perceive as a chance of winning. Krystal really does have potential for an underdog victory. I was convinced of this during speculation pre-ultimate and she made it to assist level, something many people would have said is ridiculous for her. But if we don't show enough support, they may think an AT really is enough. I know alot of people don't have her as the first option, but for me she's the only character i've wanted in smash. So if we can have others make her a priority and start writing letters to their local nintendo branch, asking for her for smash to promote her to playable fighter. Throw in having her return to Star Fox too, doubt that's necessary but can't hurt.
I'm sadly one of the few people who doesn't use twitter. So sorry on my front.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
No matter the obstacles we have to face, we should pursue them in order to achieve our dreams or else those dreams will die.

Last edited:

Ryuvain

Lord of Revenge
*Incoming brainstorming and theorycraft*

Krystal is in an odd place right now concerning her inclusion as dlc. She has many advantages over competition right now but there have also been more unfortunate events recently as well.

Assist Trophy
This was very surprising when revealed but what also heartbreaking at the same time. Being an assist trophy means that they currently still see her as a vip of Star Fox as they have actually thought up some attacks for a moveset. Little Mac was also an assist trophy before becoming playable. Her being a legend spirit is another point towards being very important in Star Fox.

Star Fox Zero
This is where it gets bad however. Her exclusion here means that she's practically in the void regarding Star Fox's story. This could also lead to being fully deleted and not being canon at all, HOWEVER...

What if they are planning to add her later storywise with a full visual redesign like Wolf received? This is also very possible meaning her exclusion could also be a good thing later.

Smash Dlc
Here's where the battle begins. With the announcement of dlc she has another chance. With Joker being revealed as part of the doc pack however her chances go down. It seems like this pack will be unexpected characters for the most part which most likely won't include the characters that fans wanted since that would be predictable.

There is a good side to this though being that this is only the first dlc pack. Assuming these packs have a theme, what if the next pack was fan favorites? Just imagine Geno, Isaac, Waluigi, and even Krystal being released together in a pack? Sakurai is aware of these characters as well and doing this would have their sales skyrocket.

Just wanted to share a lot of my thoughts on her inclusion that I can't stop thinking about.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
*Incoming brainstorming and theorycraft*

Krystal is in an odd place right now concerning her inclusion as dlc. She has many advantages over competition right now but there have also been more unfortunate events recently as well.

Assist Trophy
This was very surprising when revealed but what also heartbreaking at the same time. Being an assist trophy means that they currently still see her as a vip of Star Fox as they have actually thought up some attacks for a moveset. Little Mac was also an assist trophy before becoming playable. Her being a legend spirit is another point towards being very important in Star Fox.

Star Fox Zero
This is where it gets bad however. Her exclusion here means that she's practically in the void regarding Star Fox's story. This could also lead to being fully deleted and not being canon at all, HOWEVER...

What if they are planning to add her later storywise with a full visual redesign like Wolf received? This is also very possible meaning her exclusion could also be a good thing later.

Smash Dlc
Here's where the battle begins. With the announcement of dlc she has another chance. With Joker being revealed as part of the doc pack however her chances go down. It seems like this pack will be unexpected characters for the most part which most likely won't include the characters that fans wanted since that would be predictable.

There is a good side to this though being that this is only the first dlc pack. Assuming these packs have a theme, what if the next pack was fan favorites? Just imagine Geno, Isaac, Waluigi, and even Krystal being released together in a pack? Sakurai is aware of these characters as well and doing this would have their sales skyrocket.

Just wanted to share a lot of my thoughts on her inclusion that I can't stop thinking about.
Yeah, we would have to wait until wave 2 or 3 if there is another one if they decide to promote some of the Assist Trophies in this game into fighters.

Last edited:

JV_Nerdson

Smash Cadet
I imagine if the first wave does well then it'll pave the way for further character waves to be revealed. Given how wave 1 is lasting till 2020 then having future content afterwards would allow the game to receive support until possibly the end of the switch's lifetime. While that may be me being optimistic it makes me feel that if anything Starfox related gets released on Switch then provided Krystal appears in it in some way then she may stand a good chance of making it in, especially if they want to promote the title possibly in an assist trophy based wave like some people have been suggesting. Fingers crossed we'll get a new game announcement in the new year which includes her whether it being the GP game or a new mainline game, but her inclusion as an assist this year gives me faith and hope that she's far from gone from the franchise and even if she may not make it into ultimate I feel she has a real good chance of making it into the next one or making a return to Star Fox in general which I feel would definitely be a win. I'm gonna keep showing my support for her though with sending more letters and tweets and showing support through other means alongside you guys. Well done on all the hard work and support you've shown this year for her and hopefully we'll be seeing more of her in the new year. Dont give up, we'll see in her in Smash and Starfox again soon :).

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Krystal being an Assist Trophy like Isaac is a good sign as it means ballot results got her in even when she herself didn't have any big roles recently.

Add on to that King K. Rool and Simon Belmont, both arguably retro game characters at this point getting playable then there's hope yet.

Krystal's best hope is the next Smash Bros game being built off of Ultimate instead of being built afresh, followed by a season 2 of DLC based off the poll.

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
there's a leak going around, which apparently dates itself in september, which as expected, doesn't include Krystal.
1 Joker
P5R will be released in the first half of 2019.

2 Erdrick (Roto's name overseas)
Anlucia and Eleven (Luminary's name in Japan) as pallet swaps.
Not just DQ11S but past DQ series will be released in 2019.
He's in to promote DQ franchise overseas (DQ11S will be published by Nintendo).

3 Ryu Hayabusa
There is a project on going for Ninja Gaiden's 30th anniversary.
New game comes out in 2019 (not sure it's brand new or not).

4 Steve
He will be announced in E3 2019.
Alex and Master Chief skin as pallet swaps.
He was supposed to be in the base roster but sent to the DLC for Minecraft Dungeons' promotion.

5 Marine (from DOOM)
DOOM 64 costume as pallet swap.
Promotion for DOOM Eternal.

What's most interesting is that it predates any conversation about joker, a character that has received little to no speculation at any point, and would also predate the talks about Erdrick aswell, who recently has become a storm of talks. That e3 line-up is perfect to me honestly, you get characters that appeal to zoomers and boomers respectively, doom marine could easily satiate the anger that people would have over steve. I'm annoyed at the two sword characters, but I've come to accept them as an invasive force that cannot be removed. I'm impressed that i'd care at all about any of these characters but i'd take some doom marine.
After this inevitably performs well I'd put my eggs into the basket for the Wave 2 gambit. I'd imagine anything put into Wave 2 would be on a lower scale and lower effort than the grand third-party setup they have here. AT promotes would be by far the easiest things to do. Hopefully I am not incorrect, but we'll have to wait and see about how it works.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
there's a leak going around, which apparently dates itself in september, which as expected, doesn't include Krystal.
1 Joker

3 Ryu Hayabusa

4 Steve
He was supposed to be in the base roster but sent to the DLC for Minecraft Dungeons' promotion.

5 Marine (from DOOM)

What's most interesting is that it predates any conversation about joker, a character that has received little to no speculation at any point, and would also predate the talks about Erdrick aswell, who recently has become a storm of talks. That e3 line-up is perfect to me honestly, you get characters that appeal to zoomers and boomers respectively, doom marine could easily satiate the anger that people would have over steve. I'm annoyed at the two sword characters, but I've come to accept them as an invasive force that cannot be removed. I'm impressed that i'd care at all about any of these characters but i'd take some doom marine.
After this inevitably performs well I'd put my eggs into the basket for the Wave 2 gambit. I'd imagine anything put into Wave 2 would be on a lower scale and lower effort than the grand third-party setup they have here. AT promotes would be by far the easiest things to do. Hopefully I am not incorrect, but we'll have to wait and see about how it works.

Not sure if I believe but please spoiler just in case.

ArcaneKitsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoxMcCloud022390
3DS FC
4699-8504-1203
1 Joker

3 Ryu Hayabusa

4 Steve

5 Marine (from DOOM)

I’m gonna take this info with a grain of salt. Until Sakurai confirms any of this leaked info I don’t believe it.

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman

Not sure if I believe but please spoiler just in case.
Don't be silly, no one views this thread but like 5 people lmao.

I’m gonna take this info with a grain of salt. Until Sakurai confirms any of this leaked info I don’t believe it.
I'd hope everyone does that, there's no reason to believe everything that falls into your lap, I'm not even saying I completely believe it, merely if the date is absolutely certain, is that this is easily the most likely leak out of the bunch based on the specific factors.

T-Donor66

Purple Prizes
NNID
T-Donor66
3DS FC
3050-7765-3759
1 Joker

3 Ryu Hayabusa

4 Steve

5 Marine (from DOOM)

I don’t think I’ve ever wanted a leak to be fake more than this one haha. I have absolutely no connection or interest in any of these characters (played minecraft, don’t want steve). I’m personally gonna hope for fake.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
1 Joker

3 Ryu Hayabusa

4 Steve

5 Marine (from DOOM)

Who was the leaker? Not that I wouldn't want the Doom Slayer/Doomguy in Smash, I love Doom. As long as E1M1 from the original Doom, is in the reveal trailer.

Last edited:

Ryuvain

Lord of Revenge
I've heard about DQ before. I also really can't see/want Steve in.

Ryu and Doom marine are unexpected but as a Doom fan I would take marine while I have no problem with Ryu.

I'm not believing this though since it's a leak and most are wrong.

I still hope for a fan pack later on where Krystal makes it. Imagine if I got that right. Lol.

ArcaneKitsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoxMcCloud022390
3DS FC
4699-8504-1203
1 Joker

3 Ryu Hayabusa

4 Steve

5 Marine (from DOOM)

Another thing about this leak is that I’d say a certain Bear and Bird duo would get in before Steve from Minecraft would. That’s just my opinion though.

Ryuvain

Lord of Revenge
Another thing about this leak is that I’d say a certain Bear and Bird duo would get in before Steve from Minecraft would. That’s just my opinion though.
Steve getting in sounds like a Grinch level leak imo. Really can't see or want.

Doomguy sounds reasonable considering Doom is doing amazing right now and he wouldn't be the first m rated character. Him getting in would be very unexpected though.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well relevance to Nintendo isn't the be all and end all. Sure we got Mega Man before Ryu in the base game but we got the most popular Final Fantasy guy, who is colloquially known to be a Playstation Mascot.

The new Rare has explicitly said they won't give Banjo the reignited treatment for what they claim are artistic reasons so I'm not to thrilled about the Bear and Bird's future.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Are you serious? They won't reignite Banjo because of that? God... They are killing the poor old bear and bird.
They claim artistic integrity, I look at Sea of Theives and think they've not a clue.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
That leak is believeable, tho I'd rather it not be entirely true... mostly for personal reasons of simply not caring about any of those characters. But I can't argue that they all would be surprising and most of them are arguably very iconic.

Call Steve a meme or whatever, but Minecraft has been maybe the most stupid popular game of the last decade. One might call it the game of the decade. I myself have enjoyed it and I bet most of us have at some point. Although, like most of us I imagine I'm not alone in feeling like that's a wasted spot for DLC. But I'm not from the generation born in the last 20 years. There's absolutely no doubt Minecraft is huge and iconic at this point though and Smash representation of some kind is probably as deserving as anything else third party at this point.

And as for Doomguy? Seems ill fitting to me, and though I enjoyed the games, his character was never more than the implied violent nature seen in his actions. But, like MC, Doom is THE first person shooter. If you were to name a game that represented the genre and really started it.. most people would name Doom. The game is legendary really, and it's protag is part of that legacy obviously. Him in Smash as an icon of gaming is not ill fitting. Just, in my own opinion... I'd prefer something else.

As for the others... I mean, Ninja Gaiden has long history on Nintendo back in the early days. Getting representation for that series would be no different than Castlevania getting representation... though I'd say Castlevania was always more "iconic" as part of the Nintendo family in the early days. And DQ is for Japan mainly. It's huge there and it's a franchise that's been around forever that's recently been very friendly with Nintendo again I guess. It also makes some sense.

Nothing is terribly wrong with these inclusions if the leak is true. Only thing wrong is that I don't care about any of it, heh... I can appreciate the significance though and I'll probably get every DLC character whoever they might be anyways, and I will play every one of them, no doubt. Just without the significant level of love and joy I would if a character I really cared about was one of them.

Btw, in response to the concern about Krystal's popularity that Gagnetar and others were discussing like over a week ago now... the trouble for Krystal is that the most exposure she's gotten in the last decade is right now in Smash as an AT. It's something for sure, but it's not necessarily gonna attract new fans in the numbers you might expect from a whole new Star Fox game with refreshed and fleshed out character portrayals. What Krystal desperately wants is another chance to have a good character portrayal in her own game. It's what I'm left wanting, with only the faintest glimmer of hope she'll get more representation in this Smash beyond this assist trophy. And really, I don't know that I even want that "now". I'm content with the assist trophy and am glad we even got that much considering how long it's been since Krystal was on the radar. That was our doing in part. I don't necessarily need to ask more of Smash before I ask for Nintendo to bring her back to her own franchise and in a really loving way. There's no doubt that the most that can be done for her popularity is that. New eyes on a new Krystal in a new Star Fox, done right... nothing can compare to that impact. So that's what I hope for. Smash is secondary and her representation could be the outcome that bigger more impactful desire.

Ryuvain

Lord of Revenge
That leak is believeable, tho I'd rather it not be entirely true... mostly for personal reasons of simply not caring about any of those characters. But I can't argue that they all would be surprising and most of them are arguably very iconic.

Call Steve a meme or whatever, but Minecraft has been maybe the most stupid popular game of the last decade. One might call it the game of the decade. I myself have enjoyed it and I bet most of us have at some point. Although, like most of us I imagine I'm not alone in feeling like that's a wasted spot for DLC. But I'm not from the generation born in the last 20 years. There's absolutely no doubt Minecraft is huge and iconic at this point though and Smash representation of some kind is probably as deserving as anything else third party at this point.

And as for Doomguy? Seems ill fitting to me, and though I enjoyed the games, his character was never more than the implied violent nature seen in his actions. But, like MC, Doom is THE first person shooter. If you were to name a game that represented the genre and really started it.. most people would name Doom. The game is legendary really, and it's protag is part of that legacy obviously. Him in Smash as an icon of gaming is not ill fitting. Just, in my own opinion... I'd prefer something else.

As for the others... I mean, Ninja Gaiden has long history on Nintendo back in the early days. Getting representation for that series would be no different than Castlevania getting representation... though I'd say Castlevania was always more "iconic" as part of the Nintendo family in the early days. And DQ is for Japan mainly. It's huge there and it's a franchise that's been around forever that's recently been very friendly with Nintendo again I guess. It also makes some sense.

Nothing is terribly wrong with these inclusions if the leak is true. Only thing wrong is that I don't care about any of it, heh... I can appreciate the significance though and I'll probably get every DLC character whoever they might be anyways, and I will play every one of them, no doubt. Just without the significant level of love and joy I would if a character I really cared about was one of them.

Btw, in response to the concern about Krystal's popularity that Gagnetar and others were discussing like over a week ago now... the trouble for Krystal is that the most exposure she's gotten in the last decade is right now in Smash as an AT. It's something for sure, but it's not necessarily gonna attract new fans in the numbers you might expect from a whole new Star Fox game with refreshed and fleshed out character portrayals. What Krystal desperately wants is another chance to have a good character portrayal in her own game. It's what I'm left wanting, with only the faintest glimmer of hope she'll get more representation in this Smash beyond this assist trophy. And really, I don't know that I even want that "now". I'm content with the assist trophy and am glad we even got that much considering how long it's been since Krystal was on the radar. That was our doing in part. I don't necessarily need to ask more of Smash before I ask for Nintendo to bring her back to her own franchise and in a really loving way. There's no doubt that the most that can be done for her popularity is that. New eyes on a new Krystal in a new Star Fox, done right... nothing can compare to that impact. So that's what I hope for. Smash is secondary and her representation could be the outcome that bigger more impactful desire.
Yeah, Krystal doesn't have the best chance right now. Like my other post said, her inclusion depends a lot on wether shes even going to exist in her own game at this point. Internally Nintendo knows if she's coming back but we don't, a really iffy and scary place right now since we have no evidence or anything else to rely on.

It's all basically a coin flip.

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Y

Yeah, Krystal doesn't have the best chance right now. Like my other post said, her inclusion depends a lot on wether shes even going to exist in her own game at this point. Internally Nintendo knows if she's coming back but we don't, a really iffy and scary place right now since we have no evidence or anything else to rely on.

It's all basically a coin flip.
Well, Nintendo is at least aware of her popularity, if Ceylon's letter was any indication

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
Steve getting in sounds like a Grinch level leak imo. Really can't see or want.

Doomguy sounds reasonable considering Doom is doing amazing right now and he wouldn't be the first m rated character. Him getting in would be very unexpected though.
That's the primary issue I'm seeing, everyone saying that they "don't want it to be true" it's that same thought line of wanting the grinch leak to be true that led so many people to believe it, because they wanted it to be true. You shouldn't let that sway your opinions on something. Also I can't say I really want any of them, only character I've cared about getting in is Krystal. Also while Steve is an oddball, vergeben has been claiming minecraft content for sometime, it would make sense that it was held back for DLC, and amongst nintendo's desire to shut out leakers as they spread deliberate misinformation it's hard to know. The Doomslayer getting in would be sweet, the rip and tear is very him though, wonder how they'd translate it to smash. They captured ridley's brutality pretty well so I'm sure they have something for him if so.

Either way we'll see which way it comes out, I've already purchased the fighter's pass and did so when I got the game. Only character that'd make me regret it would be Sans, which will never be playable.

Lastly I'm hoping that game still shows up, would be cool if we heard from it in the january 10th direct if that rumor pans out, though I'm concerned leaker bait may prevail again.

Captain Hazama

Smash Ace
That's the primary issue I'm seeing, everyone saying that they "don't want it to be true" it's that same thought line of wanting the grinch leak to be true that led so many people to believe it, because they wanted it to be true. You shouldn't let that sway your opinions on something. Also I can't say I really want any of them, only character I've cared about getting in is Krystal. Also while Steve is an oddball, vergeben has been claiming minecraft content for sometime, it would make sense that it was held back for DLC, and amongst nintendo's desire to shut out leakers as they spread deliberate misinformation it's hard to know. The Doomslayer getting in would be sweet, the rip and tear is very him though, wonder how they'd translate it to smash. They captured ridley's brutality pretty well so I'm sure they have something for him if so.

Either way we'll see which way it comes out, I've already purchased the fighter's pass and did so when I got the game. Only character that'd make me regret it would be Sans, which will never be playable.

Lastly I'm hoping that game still shows up, would be cool if we heard from it in the january 10th direct if that rumor pans out, though I'm concerned leaker bait may prevail again.
Really? I'll gladly welcome Sans with open arms over Steve the Mincraft guy any day. Different tastes for everybody. But yeah... Even if a leak sounds good... Take it with some salt.

Ryuvain

Lord of Revenge

Didn't mean to come off as believing that leak. Just was stating my opinions on each of those characters.

I didn't believe that Grinch leak and I'm not believing this one or any others either.

Technomage

Smash Champion
Sakurai is hinting towards a possiblity.
Well, since all of Smash 4's DLC came in about 2 years, I have some doubts about Sakurai adding more DLC after the 2 years of the first wave. Plus, I don't have faith in Nintendo stopping their lazy skinflint ways enough to give more funding to Smash DLC or even have Sakurai hire more staff to finish the content sooner.

Last edited:

Captain Hazama

Smash Ace
Well, since all of Smash 4's DLC came in about 2 years, I have some doubts about Sakurai adding more DLC after the 2 years of the first wave. Plus, I don't have faith in Nintendo stopping their lazy skinflint ways enough to give more funding to Smash DLC or even have Sakurai hire more staff to finish the content sooner.
that's why I said a possibility. It really depends ol n Nintendos part.

Top Bottom