• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Star Fox call in Krystal for Smash!

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
It's bittersweet to hear Krystal was dropped because she'd need a full new moveset.

Also, confirms that Wolf IS a Fox Clone, how do you like that Smashwiki?!
He's still not though. :p

Clone status would require him to share normals with Fox like Falco did in Melee. All he shares with Fox are similar specials.

He just happened to be an easier addition due to borrowing so many assets not just from Fox but from other fighters as well. He's pretty much a Frankenstein's monster of assets. He is a semi-clone though, that much is true, though still less than Falco to a degree.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
He's still not though. :p

Clone status would require him to share normals with Fox like Falco did in Melee. All he shares with Fox are similar specials.

He just happened to be an easier addition due to borrowing so many assets not just from Fox but from other fighters as well. He's pretty much a Frankenstein's monster of assets. He is a semi-clone though, that much is true, though still less than Falco to a degree.
I accept him as a Semi-clone but Smashwiki doesn't even allow for that. At best he can be called "inspired by" Fox.

Nothing against him, he's actually the Brawl character I like playing as the most behind ROB and DDD.

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
I accept him as a Semi-clone but Smashwiki doesn't even allow for that. At best he can be called "inspired by" Fox.

Nothing against him, he's actually the Brawl character I like playing as the most behind ROB and DDD.
I honestly don't see it as too much of an issue, but when you break it down it goes like this;

Similar moves to Fox - Blaster, Wolf Flash, Fire Wolf and Reflector

Moves different from Fox - Tilts (3), Smash Attacks (3), Aerials (5), Throws (4), Ledge (2) and Get Up Attacks (3)

So pretty much the specials versus the rest of his moveset. 4/24 moves that are similar/shared with Fox.

EDIT: I forgot the dash attack but you get the idea.

He's more different from Fox than Falco is, even now. However, many of Wolf's animations that make him different from Fox are actually taken from other fighters, albeit modified. He has very few unique moves of his own, but as he doesn't borrow heavily from one character in particular, he isn't really a clone even if he is a mix of various assets from across Brawl's roster.

Last edited:

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
It's probably foolish to suggest it jordansweeto jordansweeto but would it be a good idea to make a similar reply on that video with your main channel? I say that just because it might have a higher chance of being on the top comment list. There IS a comment from one guy that appears to be supporting her too, but the more there is the better I guess.

It's bittersweet to hear Krystal was dropped because she'd need a full new moveset.

Also, confirms that Wolf IS a Fox Clone, how do you like that Smashwiki?!
As much as I mained Wolf in Brawl, even I knew he was one. I guess it was because of hipster reasons I used him, or edge reasons, I dont know. Though after what research i've done on the series, I feel incredibly bad for Krystal. Not because of the conversion of a game, that's really not a good reason as some who still apparently whine about it 15+ years later, but because she honestly deserves more than that. Yeah she's popular, but you know what I mean. I said it in a previous thread a couple years ago, Krystal has more of a backstory than anyone in the series, Peppy does too but you get my point.

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 2.34.34 PM.png

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well, there's always the ballot. I voted for Krystal and I'm sure everyone else here did.

Still can't believe Bayonetta won. It's like we're living in the "wouldn't it be funny if" timeline. See also: Kingdom Battle.

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
It's probably foolish to suggest it jordansweeto jordansweeto but would it be a good idea to make a similar reply on that video with your main channel? I say that just because it might have a higher chance of being on the top comment list. There IS a comment from one guy that appears to be supporting her too, but the more there is the better I guess.

As much as I mained Wolf in Brawl, even I knew he was one. I guess it was because of hipster reasons I used him, or edge reasons, I dont know. Though after what research i've done on the series, I feel incredibly bad for Krystal. Not because of the conversion of a game, that's really not a good reason as some who still apparently whine about it 15+ years later, but because she honestly deserves more than that. Yeah she's popular, but you know what I mean. I said it in a previous thread a couple years ago, Krystal has more of a backstory than anyone in the series, Peppy does too but you get my point.

View attachment 130388
I mean the issue here comes down to whether you would have accepted a Fox clone version of Krystal, which I assume most of her fans wouldn't have liked. Wolf was a last minute addition, and they had little time to develop another unique character from scratch. Perhaps Sakurai also believed she should have her staff and decided on Wolf on account of being able to reuse things like the Blaster and Reflector which him suit him just as well as they do for Fox and Falco.

And like I explained above, he's not a clone. There's a difference between reusing assets and being an outright clone. You can argue semi-clone which is perfectly fine, and perhaps I'm looking into it too much, but it still bothers me when people say things like Wolf being a straight up clone despite being more different to Fox than Falco and I still occasionally see/hear people call Lucario a Mewtwo clone which makes even less sense.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Seems the matter of "is Wolf a clone?" is like asking "Is a hotdog a sandwich?"

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Seems the matter of "is Wolf a clone?" is like asking "Is a hotdog a sandwich?"
I don't know, I feel like this is more of a clear cut answer.

Comparing :wolf: to characters like:4darkpit::4lucina::4drmario: seems pretty off to me.

:wolf::fox: - Moves shared/derived from Fox = 4/25. Compared to the clones below, even the moves derived from Fox's differ more than they are similar.
:4drmario::4mario: - Moves shared with Mario = All except MegaVitamins, Dr. Tornado and DAIR.
:4darkpit::4pit: - Moves shared with Pit = All except Electro-Shock Arm, but its still derived from Upper Dash Arm.
:4lucina::4marth: - Moves shared with Marth = All of them.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
One thing concerns me about Krystal.

Fox and Falco are scaled as they were in 64, being roughly Mario sized (and Assault Wolf is brought down to their size in Brawl) but Krystal was introduced in the Star Fox games where their proportions were less cartoonish.

I hope they can make Krystal look good to that scale, unless they make her taller than Fox. And the Nintendo likes tall women jokes continue.

:4palutena::rosalina::4bayonetta:

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Then why does Wolf still feel like the same character reskinned?
How he feels and what he is are two very different things but I digress. Granted, I understand the sentiment of him being another space animal with a Blaster, Reflector, etc. but in totality he is quite different.

One thing concerns me about Krystal.

Fox and Falco are scaled as they were in 64, being roughly Mario sized (and Assault Wolf is brought down to their size in Brawl) but Krystal was introduced in the Star Fox games where their proportions were less cartoonish.

I hope they can make Krystal look good to that scale, unless they make her taller than Fox. And the Nintendo likes tall women jokes continue.

:4palutena::rosalina::4bayonetta:
Isn't :4zss:also supposed to be pretty tall?

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
How he feels and what he is are two very different things but I digress. Granted, I understand the sentiment of him being another space animal with a Blaster, Reflector, etc. but in totality he is quite different.

Isn't :4zss:also supposed to be pretty tall?
Technically I could also include Peach and Wii Fit Trainer as this guy :4mario:is the "standard" size of the game.

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
So beside this clone debate or whatever, I conjured this up as a bit of a joke. I say that in that I dont think Nintendo would actually do it, there is the Fox costume for the Mii driver, but to play as them both...

Other than that feel free to try spreading this around, I dont know how Twitter is with Nintendo related stuff, but it might just work? I do anticipate the possibility of some being opposed, but given where this comes from it makes more sense for these two.

Falco was completely absent while the others were just doing stuff on the great fox, just saying

inb4butthurt.png

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
SF in mario kart sounds hella unlikely but no reason not to show support for it.

More interestingly is that Nintendo has a beta reddit account and they say they're following r/nintendoswitch intently aswell as r/nintendo aswell. With this there is something in particular I find that could be beneficial to us. "Closer to E3, we'll also put up a thread asking you what questions you'd like us to try and find out answers to!" this post is refering to the r/nintendo switch mod team. Now would be the time to get the train going to get reddit accounts if you don't already have one. We'll want to get a comment in there asking them to ask about Krystal for Smash, even if it doesn't show up there, people will always talk about smash so it's not an unreasonable question. Not only will nintendo people there see interest in Krystal but likely also that team if we get enough upvotes on it. jordansweeto jordansweeto care to flex your following for us? lol. You proved quite important once before with showing our interest in the fair vixen.

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
SF in mario kart sounds hella unlikely but no reason not to show support for it.

More interestingly is that Nintendo has a beta reddit account and they say they're following r/nintendoswitch intently aswell as r/nintendo aswell. With this there is something in particular I find that could be beneficial to us. "Closer to E3, we'll also put up a thread asking you what questions you'd like us to try and find out answers to!" this post is refering to the r/nintendo switch mod team. Now would be the time to get the train going to get reddit accounts if you don't already have one. We'll want to get a comment in there asking them to ask about Krystal for Smash, even if it doesn't show up there, people will always talk about smash so it's not an unreasonable question. Not only will nintendo people there see interest in Krystal but likely also that team if we get enough upvotes on it. jordansweeto jordansweeto care to flex your following for us? lol. You proved quite important once before with showing our interest in the fair vixen.
Hopefully this doesnt come off as wrong to ask it, but jordansweeto jordansweeto if it comes down to the idea of mentioning this to reddit, you think asking your fans would help? I only mention this just due to this video you did during the ballot, which IIRC did help quite well.

I must be honest, I dont know if i'll jump in on reddit, combination of their site looking like a mess to understand and what i've heard about them over the years. Though I guess if it's to help I might, but only for this short period.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So beside this clone debate or whatever, I conjured this up as a bit of a joke. I say that in that I dont think Nintendo would actually do it, there is the Fox costume for the Mii driver, but to play as them both...

Other than that feel free to try spreading this around, I dont know how Twitter is with Nintendo related stuff, but it might just work? I do anticipate the possibility of some being opposed, but given where this comes from it makes more sense for these two.

Falco was completely absent while the others were just doing stuff on the great fox, just saying

View attachment 130408
Never noticed until now, but Krystal has only three toes. Not that you'd be able to tell from fanart.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
View attachment 130408
I must play Jet Force Gemini right now. So reminiscent of the Diddy Kong Racing secret racetrack.

Smokey21

Smash Apprentice

View attachment 130408
Hah I might actually get mario kart 8 deluxe if it has star fox characters in it(already own Mario kart 8 on Wii u)... especially those two. Still would feel weird to me playing star fox characters in a mario kart game. But Nintendo opened that box themselves when they included characters like link and inklings.

That's interesting... the ask Nintendo anything on Reddit would be a huge thing for us to look into. I hope we can get some good questions in that they can answer for us. I also hope this means Nintendo will actually communicate with its fan base now more openly. They have never really been too good at communicating with us and I want this to be a step in the right direction. Maybe we can make questions in here and designate someone to ask the proper question to Nintendo about Krystal. I know I personally don't have an active Reddit account so I couldn't help with that. But I still can help by assisting with possible questions to ask.

On a side note I noticed that Nintendo is doing a Pokemon direct in the early AM tomorrow. I wonder what this says about e3 and what they have in store for us, because that would mean that they likely have more big things to fit into their schedule if they're revealing that now... what do you guys think?

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
There was a Wolf debate earlier?
You know what?

Fox=Ryu
Falco=Ken
Wolf=Sagat

In terms of similarities to each other.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Big question what would you prefer?

Nintendo remakes Dinosaur Planet with Krystal as the main character, Star Fox connections lessened (i.e. takes place in the verse but the boss is actually Scales)?

OR

Nintendo does a Star Fox Zero sequel (fixing the janky controls) where Krystal is a wingman... wingwoman... wingvixen?

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Still would feel weird to me playing star fox characters in a mario kart game. But Nintendo opened that box themselves when they included characters like link and inklings.
And when they included R.O.B. back in Mario Kart DS, as the series' first such cameo appearance. (It had been R.O.B.'s first appearance in almost a decade, and pre-dated his inclusion in Brawl. Though he was still very much associated with the NES/Famicom era, he had actually appeared in Kirby's Dream Land 3 for the SNES, back in 1997, too.)

On a side note I noticed that Nintendo is doing a Pokemon direct in the early AM tomorrow. I wonder what this says about e3 and what they have in store for us, because that would mean that they likely have more big things to fit into their schedule if they're revealing that now... what do you guys think?
I think that you're not the only one thinking that, by far. ;)

Nintendo remakes Dinosaur Planet with Krystal as the main character, Star Fox connections lessened (i.e. takes place in the verse but the boss is actually Scales)?

OR

Nintendo does a Star Fox Zero sequel (fixing the janky controls) where Krystal is a wingman... wingwoman... wingvixen?
Personally, I would prefer the second option, as I prefer that gameplay, but either would work, and I can easily see why the first option would be more appealing to many.

The latter choice does rule out people's complaints about Star Fox Adventures' gameplay not fitting their definition of the series, though, but I don't think that that would really make any difference to what a team located far away would opt to do.

Last edited:

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
called it! pokken tournament port! decidueye is a playable character now which is interesting, ultrasun/ultramoon? sounds lazy asf to me but sun and moon starters are even more relevant. If this e3 doesn't have smash i'll be genuinely surprised. Especially since they're having a tournament at e3 for pokken.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
called it! pokken tournament port!
Yeah, I've been calling this one for a little while, myself, and I'm surprised that it wasn't announced earlier (especially since, a few weeks ago, they locked in the Wii U version for this year's official events). I mean, Pokken Tournament is designed to have a home version that mirrors the arcade one - and Pokken for Switch was always going to be a relatively no-frills port for that reason. Morever, they wouldn't have kept it in The Pokemon Company International's annual events schedule if this wasn't coming. :laugh:

Getting myself back on topic, this does give me further hope about Smash Switch - if it was a no-frills affair, surely we would've had a Smash Direct today, instead? :p

Last edited:

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I've been calling this one for a little while, myself, and I'm surprised that it wasn't announced earlier (especially since, a few weeks ago, they locked in the Wii U version for this year's official events). I mean, Pokken Tournament is designed to have a home version that mirrors the arcade one - and Pokken for Switch was always going to be a relatively no-frills port for that reason. Morever, they wouldn't have kept it in The Pokemon Company International's annual events schedule if this wasn't coming. :laugh:

Getting myself back on topic, this does give me further hope about Smash Switch - if it was a no-frills affair, surely we would've had a Smash Direct today, instead? :p
This is just a teaser to start with before e3 lol. Anything smash related would be too large to put before it, but who knows i didn't expect this direct just like everyone else. the port only has one new character to the game considering the others were a part of the arcade version. I'm gonna have to hope smash gets more than just one fighter lol. I still thing they'll have put alot of effort on smash switch. especially since you can't just call it smash wii u/3ds deluxe and put it on the switch. might actually end up being called smash switch which would be kinda sad tbh. I still vote for smash clash for the name. In any case this was a good teaser and I have renewed hope for e3. Krystal here we maybe come, at some point because they won't tell us all who's in it first. or maybe they will and release it quick asf, I have no idea with what they're doing.

I'm also gonna predict an august launch date for smash switch do to this realization. june = arms, splatoon 2 = july, ??? = august, pokken tournament = september

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder if they'll announce something for August in a week or if it'll just be the dead month.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I wonder if they'll announce something for August in a week or if it'll just be the dead month.
I doubt that there'll be a dead month, personally - so far, it looks like they've been aiming to release one major first-party (or at least first-party-published, considering Ultra Street Fighter II) Switch title per month, seemingly so as to prevent the game-drought problems that have plagued other machines (particularly the Wii U).

For what it's worth, the rumours claimed that Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is scheduled for August or September, and we now know that September is taken up by Pokken Tournament DX. So, assuming that the Mario + Rabbids date is correct, right now it looks like we still have August and October game-free.

And, of course, there's nothing to say that they won't opt to release two games some months, either. I'm only commenting on how things have looked so far.

Last edited:

Smokey21

Smash Apprentice

OR

I'd personally prefer the first option because I still to this day feel like scales needs more closure than what was given to us. but I'd be fine with either. Krystal desperately needs to make a return to the series and that first option would be a great way to introduce the character back to the franchise after being away for so long... come back to us! :(
called it! pokken tournament port! decidueye is a playable character now which is interesting, ultrasun/ultramoon? sounds lazy asf to me but sun and moon starters are even more relevant. If this e3 doesn't have smash i'll be genuinely surprised. Especially since they're having a tournament at e3 for pokken.
Gotta love the people saying things like a pokken port means that they can't announce smash at e3 because that would be too many fighting games. I don't understand why that's a problem. Besides they can also show a teaser for stuff for next year as well if they want to. They're not restricted to everything being just for this year. Both releases would do well regardless, and would be spread out most likely to compensate.
I doubt that there'll be a dead month, personally - so far, it looks like they've been aiming to release one major first-party (or at least first-party-published, considering Ultra Street Fighter II) Switch title per month, seemingly so as to prevent the game-drought problems that have plagued other machines (particularly the Wii U).

For what it's worth, the rumours claimed that Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is scheduled for August or September, and we now know that September is taken up by Pokken Tournament DX. So, assuming that the Mario + Rabbids date is correct, right now it looks like we still have August and October game-free.

And, of course, there's nothing to say that they won't opt to release two games some months, either. I'm only commenting on how things have looked so far.
Oh I completely agree with you that they will fill every month with a first party release. I would be leaning towards an october release for smash if it is going to come out this year. I also think we should wait to hear from official channels on the rabbids x Mario deal, I still wouldn't put much stock into rumours. Also i believe Nintendo is trying to put out 20 major first party titles a year, that is likely an estimation so some years will probably be better than others. That also implies that some months will have multiple titles guaranteed.

On a side note, we got e3 in less than a week!

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Gotta love the people saying things like a pokken port means that they can't announce smash at e3 because that would be too many fighting games. I don't understand why that's a problem. Besides they can also show a teaser for stuff for next year as well if they want to. They're not restricted to everything being just for this year. Both releases would do well regardless, and would be spread out most likely to compensate.
Yeah, I don't get this. The currently released and announced fighting games for the Switch - Ultra Street Fighter II, ARMS, and Pokken Tournament DX - aren't a bit like each other, or a bit like Smash. Though there is naturally going to be some overlap, they cater to very different audiences, and aren't going to step on each other's toes at all.

I also think we should wait to hear from official channels on the rabbids x Mario deal, I still wouldn't put much stock into rumours.
The game has been rated by the Brazillian games rating board, who would have to have seen content from it in order to issue an age-rating for it, and the official Twitter account for Japan Expo, an upcoming convention in France, accidentally Tweeted too early about the game appearing there, and then deleted their posting about it.

Unless the games rating board in Brazil is making stuff up and the Japan Expo has somehow arranged for a non-existent game to appear to the point of preparing official Tweets about it in advance, then the game definitely exists. ;)

Also i believe Nintendo is trying to put out 20 major first party titles a year, that is likely an estimation so some years will probably be better than others.
The 20 games claim came from these rumours, though. And unlike the existence of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, there's no evidence suggesting that the 20 games claim is correct, at this time.

I certainly hope it is correct, mind you! :laugh:

On a side note, we got e3 in less than a week!
I can't wait. The time's going so quickly, too!

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
20 a year? Yikes.

How many have there been (out/announced) so far this year?

Let's see...

Breath of the Wild
Snipperclips
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
ARMS
Mario Odessey
Splatoon 2
Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon
Pokken DX
Ever Oasis
...Kingdom Battle...

Certainly meatier than even the best WiiU year for sure but not quite 20. What ones am I missing?

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
20 a year? Yikes.

How many have there been (out/announced) so far this year?

Let's see...

Breath of the Wild
Snipperclips
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
ARMS
Mario Odessey
Splatoon 2
Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon
Pokken DX
Ever Oasis
...Kingdom Battle...

Certainly meatier than even the best WiiU year for sure but not quite 20. What ones am I missing?
Excluding Ever Oasis and Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, because they're 3DS titles and the claims appear to specifically be about the Switch, there's also Ultra Street Fighter II, which, though developed by Capcom, was first-party promoted and distributed.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Excluding Ever Oasis and Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, because they're 3DS titles and the claims appear to specifically be about the Switch, there's also Ultra Street Fighter II, which, though developed by Capcom, was first-party promoted and distributed.
So that's a grand total of nine...

Fire Emblem Warriors doesn't have a release date but if we assume that it's due within the Fiscal year...

10 brand new games at E3? We can only hope.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
So that's a grand total of nine...

Fire Emblem Warriors doesn't have a release date but if we assume that it's due within the Fiscal year...

10 brand new games at E3? We can only hope.
On that note, there's also Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which doesn't have a specific date yet, but is apparently still scheduled for 2017.

Last edited:

Smokey21

Smash Apprentice
Also note that the e3 conference will mainly be for games coming out this year, so they may still have more up their sleeve that we are not even aware of.

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
Also note that the e3 conference will mainly be for games coming out this year, so they may still have more up their sleeve that we are not even aware of.
They have to have a few things, they can't expect everyone to be satisfied with just more news on what we've already got.

I was browsing the smash 4 character threads and found that krystal did really well there too, even beating wolf. if the title was in development when it says it was, the roster was likely decided by 2015, meaning that if they researched here that thread is where they would have looked. Pretty solid outing for her, she was only beaten from my knowledge by isaac, bandana dee and everyone was ass ***** by K Rool, who's mii fighter outfit puts into question him being deconfirmed or not. Also worth noting is that you can post comments on nintendo of americas reddit account directly on their threads, which get considerably less attention than the nintendo switch reddit threads. We should also mention krystal there if they make an e3 post.

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
I'm not familiar with GMod or Source Film Maker, but the Krystal model from Adventures finally got ripped.
If anyone can confirm if this works on either two, that'd be a major bonus for some.
Well that answers my question, Also I can confirm already that they won't work. You need to set it to the valve skeleton and give it facial flexes to make it usable in SFM. I do want to try my hand at making that alyx replacement using cake's casual 1.4 rig after e3 as that's something I've wanted to do for a while. If i do do that it should work for SFM, though I intend to modify the skeleton and head size to be proportionate. We'll see what happens and I don't promise anything.

Also interestingly Kamiya also wanted to make a Starfox game, for our sake I hope he never gets his hands on the series, he only cares about starfox on the snes and n64, he doesn't even know who krystal is. Hashimoto seems more enthusiastic about starfox, and Kamiya seems interested in a wonderful 101 sequel. So hopefully that decided that

jordansweeto

Smash Apprentice

I sadly don't have any experience with Reddit myself, but I do agree that it would be a good idea to make Krystal support known over there if anyone is interested and has experience with the site!
Any way we can relay our Krystal support to Nintendo directly is important.

With E3 coming up I really think it's important for everyone to be ready with Krystal/Star Fox Switch support, specifically on official Nintendo Youtube videos as they will be looking at their Top Comments during this time to see general fan reactions.
I'll be ready to add those 'videos to target' to our Krystal Youtube Channel's playlist, I hope you're all down to push this support too! :)

Last edited:

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
I sadly don't have any experience with Reddit myself, but I do agree that it would be a good idea to make Krystal support known over there if anyone is interested and has experience with the site!
Any way we can relay our Krystal support to Nintendo directly is important.

With E3 coming up I really think it's important for everyone to be ready with Krystal/Star Fox Switch support, specifically on official Nintendo Youtube videos as they will be looking at their Top Comments during this time to see general fan reactions.
I'll be ready to add those 'videos to target' to our Krystal Youtube Channel's playlist, I hope you're all down to push this support too! :)
damn, I was hoping you had an account. I'm fairly confident that reddit does not like Krystal so we have our work cut out for us. Personally inviting the moderators to E3, it's hard to imagine they didn't expect them to address what the redditors wanted. Well I'll see what we can do I have no intentions of giving up there.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Is there a Krystal Subreddit? Follow-up question, is there a Krystal Subreddit that hasn't been trolled into oblivion?

Top Bottom