• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Rocket Mafia from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Motel Vacaville

• I see.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • My Gosh.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Thiiiis Guuuuy

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
RVS stage shouldn't be taken seriously, it's exactly what it stands for, a random voting stage. Where people joke around and vote random people, eventually those votes will be taken off and we will be playing normally; on that note.

unvote

question for ohaiduhg - how much do you play mafia?

question to everyone, what are you truly looking for with your questions?
bear with me on my questions. they have a point and you shoudl be able to see the path they take as they are answered. iasked specific questions to specific people for a reason.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
vote lythium

lol women
**** YOU. :mad:

OKAY GAME TIME

Lythium - what are your thoughts on new players? where's the line in noob town or noob scum?
Hard to say. Some pick up the subtleties of the game very quickly, but more often than not, noob town ends up looking like noob scum. Noob scum always tries too hard to look town.

In essence: tricky noobs. <3

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
okay i just got back from class

i read the thread and so far

i feel we should just try to find more information of other members.

ohaiduhg: since this is your first time playing. what do you think we should do to find more on other members?

spire: same question as ohaiduhg

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I have a question for the new guys also.

@ both: What do you think is going to be the hardest part of winning from what you've picked up so far during the day? How do you plan on getting around this?

DZLE

Smash Master
I'm content with how the game is being played. And although some questions have been rigged questions, including my own, I feel we are getting places. I'm still not suspicious of anyone, which means i'm suspicious of everyone.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer

@ both: What do you think is going to be the hardest part of winning from what you've picked up so far during the day? How do you plan on getting around this?
I don't really understand this question?

Don't mix up my statement please.

Nothing sticks out as something i need further information on yet, however I will have questions eventually.
Eventually? questions based on what? information and topics dont generate themselves.

DZLE

Smash Master
I also feel the need to inform you all that my Laptops charge chord is broken. I just ordered a new one, but it'll take a few days to get here. I'll try to get to a friends house when i'm hanging with them to make necessary posts over the next 3 or so days. Apologies if it seems i'm inactive, i assure you i'm not and i'm ready to play.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Don't mix up my statement please.

Nothing sticks out as something i need further information on yet, however I will have questions eventually.
Alright, sorry.

Alright, I'll try to rephrase that:

To Spire and ohaiduhg: Judging from what you have seen at this point, do you see any things that may inhibit your ability to win the game? This could be a certain player, the questions being asked, etc. What do you plan on doing to get past these things and win the game?

In short: What do you expect to have to do in order to ensure your side wins the game?

Purple

Hi guys!

Eventually? questions based on what? information and topics dont generate themselves.
I feel some kind of pressure on me a bit early Jungle; generally based off of nothing.

Regardless

I don't feel a need to generate questions without a gameplan. If someone answers something or says something in general and it sounds iffy, I'll ask a question about it. Simple as that. You're right topics don't generate themselves, but you tend to go on a leader rant when you play, so i'm sure you will generate plenty conversations.

I still answer questions that aren't mine, just for the sake of answering them and continuing to be active in the thread.

@vrael - it's perfectly fine, i'm here to correct when needed.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Roxy - I'm pressuring you because you generally take a passive role, so I refuse to let you lurk off somewhere. I pressure people because that's how you get people to talk. Also you've asked a few loaded questions and brushed the RVS off as nothing. yes, it is silly, but it's a way to get people going and there are things to be taken away from it, and i don't like that you just say it's worth nothing.

Your second statement i read as "I answer questions so i can look active without really doing to much to further anything"

anyway

I'd really like Spire to say something of worth, at least answer my question in post 70. I had follow ups to some of yoru answers but i dont recall so i have to look at what you all said.

I really want answers from Ndayday too.

Purple

Hi guys!
RVS I really don't see it being worth anything. I played epic mafia and we never had RVS; we just got straight to business. So why would i come into Forum Mafia thinking RVS was important? Not everyone originates from Forum Mafia, (i.e me) so my playstyle might differ from yours.

loaded questions - I only asked -one- loaded question, in which i asked so that I get the ball rolling, however i stopped asking afterwards because i felt i was forcing a question that would've gotten us no where. It wasn't multiple loaded questions, just one ; please don't exaggerate.

assumptions I would appreciate if you didn't assume my statements mean something that it doesn't. I'd rather you try to clarify it with me then continue with your own thoughts from that, if anything that would've been a good question to ask me.

Passive in what way Junglefever? By not making claims? I did that exact thing in Flavorless Mafia before, and it was actually what gave me away. That was the only time i've played mafia with you (While i played unintended consequences too, you dropped from that one, i was aggressive there as well after D1, but like i said, you dropped so you wouldn't notice). I play mafia and town the same, i post here constantly and make lynch claims based off what i note ; how is that passive?

Do you think that your modding of flavorless mafia is enough information to judge my playstyle?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
RVS - i forget you're from EM. anyway, RVS is a way to get the ball rolling other than using hte RQS. it's just a way to start things. Also, there are other things that you can gain from it, but it's generally situational, nothing that's really happened here. (i.e. trying to start a bandwagon and pushing SOLEY on the reason brought up in the RVS)

loaded questions - true, it was only one, the other one was DZLE, my bad. However, it wasn't that you were forcing a question, it was the question itself that was bad. There's nothign wrong with askign something, but think about what YOU gain, what town gains, and what SCUM gains from the information.

assumptions - if im wrong then correct me, however im going to interpet the way you say things down to the nitty gritty. This game works on assumptions in alot of ways. I know you're used to EM and relying on investigations, but in order for certain lines of logic to work, you need to start on an assumption, which can wrong or right obviously. Based on your assumption and the information gained by the way you respond to what im saying, the back and forth, and possibly your flip shows me if my assumption was correct or not. If it is, i can continue to work on that line of logic, if it's not then i have to find another route to work with.

Passive in the way you are content to let others do the work while you chime in regularly to make it look like your contributing. Also, I am still paying attention to UIC, i always pay attention to games i drop. But i wont discuss it since it's an on going game, thus i wont use it for you or against you.

My modding and the way you are playing here are enough to judge your playstyle. Am i right? I dunno. I don't think I've ever said i'm suspicious of you being scum.

Purple

Hi guys!
By the way, you asked me how i'm going to scum hunt, i usually scum hunt by inconsistencies in conversations, ideas that town has to lead town to victory, power role claims and their general informatino give at night. Who dies during the night and who would have a connection to them. Who gets lynched and if they're town, who voted for them. etc. etc.

Apologies for not answering this question earlier Jungle.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I don't think I edited anything, you can get an SMod in here to confirm. I might have quick edited a grammar mistake, but nothing game changing.

Purple

Hi guys!
I'm sure it wasnt' game-changing, it might've been my imagination, but when you asked for ndayday to answer qusetions i don't think you had that there originally.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Well see from my point of view, you know waht you did wrong last game, so why are you still playing the same way? Like town or scum you would want to change it so you aren't playing to your scum meta, wouldn't you agree?

Purple

Hi guys!
I'm playing the same passive way to an extent, however i'm going to ask more questions and generally not toss out anti-town ideas. Like no lynching d1. That was one of my main mistakes, which could hurt my gameplay whether i was town or scum.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Vote Count:
-Rei-: ()
Fragbait: ()
DZLE: ()
Mattnumbers: ()
Ndayday: ()
Ohaiduhg: ()
Roxy: Vrael(
)
Spire: ()
Lythium: Junglefever(
)
Vrael: Ohaiduhg(
)
:034 :: ()
Frown: ()
Junglefever: Fragbait(
)
Not Voting: Roxy, -Rei-, DZLE, Mattnumbers, Ndayday, Spire, Lythium, :034 :, Frown(
)

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Yah sorry, I thought my last statement of that big post made it clear

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
No but I'd like everyone to answer all my **** so i can form more opinions :3c

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
okay i just got back from class

i read the thread and so far

i feel we should just try to find more information of other members.

ohaiduhg: since this is your first time playing. what do you think we should do to find more on other members?

spire: same question as ohaiduhg
Well, I think it is time to start picking on the lurkers.lol

Somewhere along the line there is a perfect harmony of aggression, alliance forming and lurking. If you are too aggressive, you might get lynched. If you are perfectly townie and everyone feels you are safe then the mafia will kill you off. If you lurk people don't notice you and asked loaded questions, but if you aren't around at all it gets suspicious. There is always some double way to look at everything.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Let's hope SWF doesn't crash on me again.

No I'd actually like you to answer that question. Why are you afraid to base of past playstyle? How would you feel if it was a newbie + you + another vet? would you trust the vet or the noobie? why? I'll ask again: Who would you feel most comfortable with in a Lynch or Lose situation? why?
I don't think past playstyle with this group is a good idea. They're most likely still trying to figure out a playstyle that works for them, so I like to give them a bit of room.

I really don't know what this question means. If I based my vote completely off of whether someone was new or a vet, that would be incredibly stupid. In that situation, I would try to figure out what the noob was, as I would imagine they're easier to figure out.

How do you think we should handle role claims? Should we give them the benefit of the doubt and leave the WIFOM for the next day, or lynch them? why?
Again, this isn't something I feel is just a thing where there is a better chance of winning by choosing one. People have to definitely pay attention to role claimers. There are some situations where you don't want to lynch them. If I answer this question further, I feel as though I'm answering a loaded question.

question to everyone, what are you truly looking for with your questions?
Answers.

Frown

poekmon
Roxy's previous playstyle was: Posting A LOT, and asking a lot of questions rather than answering them.

I might be biased since last game, but I'll FoS:Roxy for now.

Purple

Hi guys!
Nah Frown, there was a specific point where i asked people "ask me question pl0x" not quoted exactly, but it was pretty scummy.

Top Bottom