• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Rocket Mafia from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Motel Vacaville

• I see.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • My Gosh.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Thiiiis Guuuuy

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Meowth, That's Right!

Team Rocket has sucessfully taken control of the Radio Tower and is holding everyone hostage. It seems as if everything is going great. But then suddenly, things seem to go horribly wrong. It seems as if some new recruits are actually the twerps, even worse, there was a power outage. Now everyone in Team Rocket cannot recognize each other and there is no way for them to tell each other apart from the twerps. Using your wits, Team Rocket has to find the Twerps and eliminate the threat.

Day 1 Starts!

Day 1 Ends: (Sunday, 4/11 Noon)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I'm just screwing around, yo.

frag how many of these people have you not played with before? How many do you feel you might be able to read fairly well out of this group, and who?

fragbait

Smash Master
I've haven't played with

Mattnumbers
Ohaiduhg
Spire

TBH the only person I have any chance on reading fairly well at all is Spire, just from seeing him post around the DR so much.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
To be honest Spire woudl be the person out of the group i'd be most worried about. He's pretty **** articulate and seems to know how to manipulate language.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
That reasoning is kinda bull though. From watching him post int eh DR so much? People post differently in Mafia because it requires analyzation rather than just normal posting. Personality doesn't shine through as much, especially when one is well articulated.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
OKAY GAME TIME

-Rei- - based on your previous experiences wats the best way to get the game rolling?

Fragbait - you like being scum or town better? why?

DZLE - what did you learn from your first game? Do you feel replacing is different than starting from the beginning? why?

Mattnumbers - What is somethign you would find most suspicious? Do you read into night actions, poor wording, inconsistencies, or breadcrumbing? Which is most important?

Ndayday - Who do you like in Lynch or Lose situations out of this group? As in, who would you want to be in endgame with finding last scum?

Ohaiduhg - have you played before?

Roxy - yo dawg. how you gon scum hunt

Spire - sup bro? have you played before? how would you like to kick things off?

Lythium - what are your thoughts on new players? where's the line in noob town or noob scum?

Vrael - Whats the best way to gain information from someone?

:034: - You play on SmashNL correct? Have you ever been scum? Indy? How do you approach closed set ups such as this?

Frown - you learned alot last game, whats the best way to build a case on someone? is it to poke and prod and slowly release information or to build one large post by post analysis? why?

Junglefever - hey dude, your pretty cute, wanna go on a date sometime?

Purple

Hi guys!
WE IN THE CLUB VOTIN SPIRE LIKE AAAAY

unvote
vote: spire

i'm gunna scum hunt in a few hours shawty u know how i do.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
-Rei- - based on your previous experiences wats the best way to get the game rolling?
from my first experience is i said something misleading and it hurt me hard. leaving me to be the first(?) to be lynched.

i didn't really play the second time due to finals

but the best way to get things started is to ask questions about previous experiences or how to start the game to every member.

i'm not sure though since i never really played long enough

also i'm probably not gonna be on a lot today until later tonight

easter johns

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Mattnumbers - What is somethign you would find most suspicious? Do you read into night actions, poor wording, inconsistencies, or breadcrumbing? Which is most important?
Well, to me the single most suspicious thing someone can do is be inconsistent without good reason. It is very rare that you should find yourself in a position where you might lie if you are a vanilla townie, and even when you do it's a gamble (See: rPSI). This doesn't include times when a person reveals the fact that they were lying earlier when revealing a role (although that's still suspicious).

Also, voting patterns can be a good way to figure out who's scum, by if they are one of the first to vote or one of the last, as well as what the outcome of the lynch was.

And also guys, remember that Spire being articulate is a good thing if he is town, so it's a high risk high reward situation.

Purple

Hi guys!
So? Everyone's a suspect, read everything entirely Matt.

More experienced players should be observed just like newbies. But on that note all words should be looked at strongly.

Top Bottom