• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Peach

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
1- he/she not in yet
2-even if he/she is in it will have samus attacks
3-HELLLLLLLOOOOO i really think Pit,Mario,Bowser and Peach are the best teammates for her
Still does not change the facts that Peach > Samus ;)

And I still say Pit is her best teammate. thats just me though.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
LOL no he won't. I consider Dark Samus a he. And no, Peach is not greater than him. Discuss this in the Dark Samus thread if you want to talk about it. And he won't have the same moves

Pit would actually be a great match for Peach. He flies and is fast.
Still does not change the facts that Peach > Samus ;)

And I still say Pit is her best teammate. thats just me though.

thank you both.....Mario is a well balanced character so he is a good teammate

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
I think that Zelda would be a great partner for her if she has been improved in Brawl which I think that they did. Female Fatale :D. And actually they are both princesses.

NjHudz

Smash Apprentice
In some place between Hyrule and Mushroom Kingdom
LOL no he won't. I consider Dark Samus a he. And no, Peach is not greater than him. Discuss this in the Dark Samus thread if you want to talk about it. And he won't have the same moves

Even in the actual metroid series dark samus is a general clone of samus. If you ask me , the farthest Darksamus will ever get in smash is an alt. samus color.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just to set something straight with you all., when I said Peach was better I was kidding. But IMO, Peach pwns. Please dont start something over MY OPINION.

Peach player for life. Peach out

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
The best teammate I can think of that would go with Peach, would be Pikachu. Small, fast and powerful. good smashes and "cute".

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
Hmm thats a tough question since we don't know how all the characters play. But I would say Mario. I think that she should team up with someone strong since she is kinda weak. I have played against Mario and Peach in Melee and they made a good and challenging team.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Peach racks up damage, so if I was you I would get a person with high knockback. (Ice Climbers, Bowser, Captain Falcon ect...)

Don't mock ma IC's they do have good Smash attacks.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Ike appears to be really solid for teams; a combo there would give you anti metaknight and sonic, and anti projectiles (Ike) with alot of power and stock holding.

Top Bottom