• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Peach

SamDvds

Smash Ace
well one good thing about teaming with peach now her team mate wont have to worry about accidently getting sucked into a deadly downsmash

SamDvds

Smash Ace
and holy crap have you guys seen the range on the light saber? if peach pulls one of these out its like an instant win...the ones in melee were more useful as projectiles but the brawl sabers are much longer and faster

SamDvds

Smash Ace
if its the same as melee its a 1 in 400 chance to pull a bomb, light saber, or saturn and a 1 in 40 chance to get a death turnip. as far as the bombs being less deadly i actually think thats fair. as much as i liked them, it gives a significant advantage based on luck which is why items were banned in the first place. i remember one tournament i had to play darkrain and i pulled a bomb and hit him with it, so i was winning by a stock, but under no circumstance should i ever be winning a match with darkrain lol...and of course he won anyway.

also, if a particular item is going to be stronger i would rather it be the beam saber cause as long as u dont throw it, it cant be reflected or caped back at peach.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
if its the same as melee its a 1 in 400 chance to pull a bomb, light saber, or saturn and a 1 in 40 chance to get a death turnip. as far as the bombs being less deadly i actually think thats fair. as much as i liked them, it gives a significant advantage based on luck which is why items were banned in the first place. i remember one tournament i had to play darkrain and i pulled a bomb and hit him with it, so i was winning by a stock, but under no circumstance should i ever be winning a match with darkrain lol...and of course he won anyway.

also, if a particular item is going to be stronger i would rather it be the beam saber cause as long as u dont throw it, it cant be reflected or caped back at peach.
i just want Peach to have a smash attack ......with no luck....not fair to
Zelda's light kick.....

Ca$hoholic

Smash Journeyman
The Cold north! even though it is pretty hot...
Peach best partnmers would be:
Mario, pkmn trainer & Ike/ Marth (if his on)

Mario cuz: uhm, duh...
Ike/Marth: Marth is a prince, peach is a princess go figure... Ike is a new marth so there you have it :p
Pkmn trainer: They both have somewhat the same expression in they're faces xP

SamDvds

Smash Ace
peach and pikmin would be an awful team...even though her downsmash is weaker it would still send them flying every which way (like the ice climbers times 6). and peach has plenty of great KO moves, its just that alot of them are gimped edge guards

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
yeah that's why they won't make a good team.....i mean a team of light weight characters
are easy to smash and send flying.....so pikmin are out of the list:ohwell:

SamDvds

Smash Ace
peach's castle against fox is horrible in melee but since he cant jump out of shine in brawl it prolly wouldnt be a problem at least for infinate waveshines

S2

Smash Lord
I think we should discuss what stages you think would go good with her because some stages are worse for some than others...
Due to Peach's recovery, her best stages are basically anything with high ceiling and long walls.

In Melee that was Final D and Dreamland.

Basically something where if she gets hit very hard, she can float back, but characters with weaker recoveries (ie everyone else but Jiggs) is screwed or easily edgehogged/hit with a turnip/floating b-aired/etc.

Top Bottom