• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Nyla Presentz: -The Sauga Outbreak- August 22nd. Mississauga, ON. SSBM/SSBB

Desh

Smash Ace
oh dam, im late. But i'll be there LOL.
With a cube and ****.
No tv though i dont think.
=[

Taking MM's from people?Maybe. Depends.
Idk.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
I see how it is, I'm the god-mother and i'm not on TeamNyla I see how it is :p
YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER!!! hahaha did u make an account just to say that lol....

btw guys shes a hot asain chick thatll b helping at the tournament .... some of u guys met her at the baby shower for whoever came... XD

o yeah julie... i went there lols! =P

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
Confirm me with three full Melee setups and lots of love! <3
Confirm me with a cube+Melee and an extension cord.
Confirm me for Brawl.

Wii + Brawl
Confirm me for Melee and Brawl. I'll probably bring a setup for brawl too.

Also for brawl rules. You need to have an odd number of stages for stage strike to work. So either move Yoshi's to cp or add another stage to neutral.

Actually I noticed you don't have Lylat anywhere so did you just forget it?
Smash + shorts.. thats gameset.

melee + tv.

imma ask eugene if he can bring his tv and cube too.
I'm coming. I'll bring a cube if needed.
I'll be there too, and can possibly bring a cube.
I'll be there for both. If I can get a ride, I can bring a TV, Brawl setup, a power bar and an extension cord if necessary. Srry, no Melee setup, as my melee disk is a piece of crap.
Will be attending unless for some extreme family emergency. Other ppl in scarebearia let me kno if u are going and if i can catch a ride. Can bring a cube and melee, possibly power bar if i can find one that is not being used already.
My friend and I will be attending for sure (Melee). Maybe I could bring a tv + cube, not 100% tho.
Confirm Zen/Deox for melee singles & doubles ^_^

I'll bring a setup with recording too =D
I will try EVERYTHING in my power to make this, Toronto needs some more Yoshi/Luigi rep.

I'll see if I can bring setups, I probably won't though, it's a lot of work dragging all my luggage around.

If I have the money, I'll join Melee singles too.

Hopefully I can see everyone there, and can any Mississauaga Smashers give me a carpool there/back?

It would be very much appreciated.
I'll try to come.

I'll bring a Wii + Brawl/+
If I'm driving on my motorbike, the most I can bring is a Wii + Brawl too.

Since the date is change, my parents will most likely be able to drive me and that means I can bring a TV or two.
oh dam, im late. But i'll be there LOL.
With a cube and ****.
No tv though i dont think.
=[

Taking MM's from people?Maybe. Depends.
Idk.
Ok guys, I just skimmed through the thread... a bunch of you said you could bring a set-up/equipment before the date was changed and some after. Just double checking if you can still bring them. Also BRAWL! I'm noticing theres a lot of melee and not enough brawl... so BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL set ups! =D.

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
Hey I know this is about smash but I'm wondering if people usually play sf3/sf4 as well at these tourneys?

oh and what time would the venue be open?

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
Doors open at 11, n im trying to run SF3/4 n ST there as well, but well see what happens probably just SFIV if I can get my hands on some set ups

Desh

Smash Ace
Guys I'm going to be winning this tournament.

No I lied.

sad face.

But, pound 4.

Just wait and see. LOL

Desh

Smash Ace
Hellz yes.

Im placing top 7 or ima rage =[

Or get over it and practice some more.

edit: am i the only one who finds the fact that someone made and account called 'zafloo' 3 years ago, and his first post is him being confirmed for brawl mind blasting.

No seriously Zafloo is a sick *** name. I want it.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Hellz yes.

Im placing top 7 or ima rage =[

Or get over it and practice some more.

edit: am i the only one who finds the fact that someone made and account called 'zafloo' 3 years ago, and his first post is him being confirmed for brawl mind blasting.

No seriously Zafloo is a sick *** name. I want it.
please desh

"to the side"

Top Bottom