• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Nyla Presentz: -The Sauga Outbreak- August 22nd. Mississauga, ON. SSBM/SSBB

Cyan_

Smash Lord
tin man, i don't think many Canadians are going to SNES

a lot of them aren't gonna make it

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Right now no one is taking charge for the trip to SNES, so I doubt anyone really in the GTA is going to it.......could be wrong though.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
OK guys I just spoke to the venue, and the OFFICIAL date for Sauga Outbreak is now Saturday August 22nd. Mark your calendars and get ready for

08/22--08/22--08/22--08/22--08/22--08/22--08/22--08/22--08/22--08/22--08/22--08/22--08/22--08/22--08/22--08/22

Get HYPE cause Sauga is hitting **** hard that weekend. It'll be a 1 day event and a 2 day event will come later in the year.

This feels like a **** movie advertisement lols... "coming to a venue near you...." haha

idea

Smash Master
it's really non-negotiable >_< going up to cottage with friends that weekend. and it's my cottage. and we've only had two weekends where everyone (minus a person or two) was free. so they'd probably kill me =P

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
I can still come probably.

And bring one or two setups and tv's.

Now instead of this being on MY birthday, it is now on my SISTERS birthday LOL.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
o man Fan Expo and cottages... boo common u know u guys want to come.. mikey what's your excuse huh HUH ?!?! lol

edit: btw i need to know whoes coming and what events are you guys entering also set ups, st ups, set ups... =D

tha_carter

Smash Ace
****, this is across the street from me and i cant go. Lame.

A handful of players will be at SNES on the 22nd weekend.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
im fine with the date change... im kinda broke now because i had to buy hockey equipment but ill somehow grab some cash... ill try my best to make it.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
Confirm me for brawl singles on the new date.
oh yeah speaking of MM

BOB DIDN'T I CHALLENGE YOU TO LIKE A 10 OR 5 DOLLAR MM??? yeah you never accepted...

but no your gonna win cause of your lame match up abuse... pffft olimar...

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
oh yeah speaking of MM

BOB DIDN'T I CHALLENGE YOU TO LIKE A 10 OR 5 DOLLAR MM??? yeah you never accepted...

but no your gonna win cause of your lame match up abuse... pffft olimar...
Actually your marth has a matchup advantage against both my mains. Yet u still cant beat me, so pffft marth. I accept.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
or too cheap for me to bother with you

/reason i never brawl you captain spam.
First i thought u johned only about lag and MK. Instead u just john about everything. If i spam (which i dont) how come u cant get around that. Good players know how to get around spamming. I would understand what u mean if i was using MK or the lag is terrible (our matches are almost lag free) but no. If u want to beat me so much ill happily give u some advice since im tired of destroying u and then having to listen to u john about it.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
First i thought u johned only about lag and MK. Instead u just john about everything. If i spam (which i dont) how come u cant get around that. Good players know how to get around spamming. I would understand what u mean if i was using MK or the lag is terrible (our matches are almost lag free) but no. If u want to beat me so much ill happily give u some advice since im tired of destroying u and then having to listen to u john about it.
lawl look at him go

and you never "destroy" me

oh and don't go "urrrduuhrrr noobZorZ i leetefied your phox by the 2 stockZorz" cause whenever that happens it's usually cause of me missing a ledge on a recovery attempt not you pulling off some state of the art combo

Top Bottom