• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Well for Zelda, she really should get to use her magic, I see no reason why Pit can fly but Zelda can't use her magic =\

OverHyped

Smash Rookie
Oh wow i never visit General discussion. Let me found out about this thread going on here.

I think fox would send pit to hell...

/pun

JOE!

Smash Hero
Okie, back from the Girl friend's ( :bee: )

Calling it a stalemate, andf the breakdown link is DRYN's!

New match soon...

tocador

Smash Lord
But i friggin pointed what was wrong in DRYNS breakdown U.U. Thats really no fair(pun intended), cmon, FOX IS THAT GOOD, he deserves to win U.U.

I cant beleive that even pointing what would make fox win in dryn post, your giving it a even match =/.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
WHAT?

My argument did nothing to make it a stalemate?

;-; thanks for boosting my self esteem. time to seek attention /koth

So, what's next Joe?

EDIT:

Ooh, the hand(s) vs. Tabuu, interesting.

So, first off, we need to throw out the gliding for both of them, not viable.

JOE!

Smash Hero
the problem is, itd continue to be a major debate as to whether its even or fox slight advantage if I did that, and there were more pushing for stalemate.

At least this way they both go onto round 2 (winner's circle)

(uhoes...did I reveal sumthin? <.<)

@SOLID

See OP

JOE!

Smash Hero
Neat factoid: this thread is the 3rd largest in General brawl Discussion :D

and the 8th most viewed, outside of stickies :p

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Wow, nice job maintaining this thread then Joe!

Ahh, we're going from the games eh?

But without Tabuu's pulsating one hit kill thing.

I'm going with Tabuu. He has that pointy thing he flies on, it's fast, and he could just speed around on that throwing those energy balls. Master/Crazy hand don't have a good long range option to beat him.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Lasers

Bullets

Super-fast flight

ect

Think i should have it as Master AND Crazy Hand vs Tabuu?

JOE!

Smash Hero
for storyline purposes atleast, and we dont know how he managed...

for example, Ganon snuck a shot of teh trophy canon on boozer in the SSE, but could he have taken him on if boozer knew?

JOE!

Smash Hero
we gotta take into consideration, it was for story purposes...I mean, Sonic friggen pwned him afterwards, when Master Hand couldnt?

§leepy God

Smash Master
Master Hand and Crazy hand can never die, only revive. XD

Alright, ever since I saw the SSE part where Master Hand was Tabuu's *****, so I believe that Tabuu could win, though both Master Hand and Crazy had at the same time?! Those two could win.

D3w3y

Smash Cadet
I think Tabuu has faster moves making them harder to dodge and moves faster giving him the ability to dodge the hands slower attacks therefore I think he wins.

aceofdiamonds825

Smash Apprentice
I think tabuu has the advantage in this one, he beat master hand before by simply putting up a shield in the SSE so i think he could destroy him again. Tabuu was so strong it took all the brawl characters to do him in, and all the brawl characters individually can defeat m/c hands. Also tabuu has ALL his appendages master and and crazy hand are hands xD

JOE!

Smash Hero
please don't bring up SSE plot to show off Tabuu;s prowess. Don't forget that a **** blue hedgehog neutered him, while the master of the smash world essentially could not. it reveals a major plothole to his "super powerful dude" shtick. Master Hand was also being controlled for plot reasons. Please just focus on their moves

JOE!

Smash Hero
the ring o' death kills via KB...which teh hands are immune to, and the hands are big enough to grab

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Honestly, I think Tabuu could beat both MH and CH. at the same time.

If they try to crush him he just teleports away and projectiles them or rushes them with his flying thing.

chaoslink20

Smash Cadet
I was geussing this would be the next match-up ;o. I geuss I was right :p. And.. I agree with S.O.L.I.D, just use cheap tele's and projectiles, and poof, M/CH are gone. Well, damaged, but then tabuu would use that sword thingy and finish them off.

D3w3y

Smash Cadet
It's a battle of strength vs. speed really the hands have some attacks when combined that could cause some serious damage but I think they will have too much trouble hitting tabuu.

JOE!

Smash Hero
what kinda damage we looking at if the hands catch tabuu? (and somehow prevent him teleporting...)

Qnez

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gunzelino
3DS FC
4511-0457-1518
Alone Tabuu probably would win, but if both fought, The hands. There duo attacks are pretty strong.

Adler

Smash Apprentice
My teacher says &quot;in my own world&quot;.
Tabuu's best attack is the Off Waves, it spreads out in arcs so could hit both the hands at the same time.
Meanwhile Master and Crazy Hand's best attack is the drill. It can rack up damage against player characters and they can't do much to counter it.
However Tabuu doesn't flinch and could easily teleport (possibly with that explosion which is so annoying) dodging both and fire one of his extremly powerful ranged attacks in return.
Master Hand's ranged attack is the gun, it relies on getting up close and firing at point blank other wise it's easily sidestepped (that's what happens against the player anyway) and with Tabuu's teleport he could stop this happening.
Crazy Hand's ranged attack are the bombs, they are exceptionally easy to avoid and would require Crazy Hand to be above Tabuu.

No contest. Tabuu wins.

EDIT: I remember Master Hand has another ranged attack, the one where he shoots beams from his fingers (I think Crazy Hand has it also) while it's harder to avoid it isn't strong enough to do any serious damage.

Top Bottom