• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TCRhade's Posse: GRAPHICAL EFFECTS GET! Pics coming up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
You should make a thread on Kitty Corp Meowmix, I'm sure people at there will be able to help you :)
Well, see, the problem with Kitty Corp is that when you make a project, they pressure you to RELEASE as soon as possible. :< A quality character mod takes time to create.

And tonight, I will continue on yet more animations. I'll try to create more jumping and movement stuff, as well as Wait1/2 and some new taunts. I also have a new idea for his UAir.

And I'm satisfied with the work Roo has provided. I know I can trust him.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Alright. Hopefully I'm back to help. Tabuu's up-smash is nearly complete. It's looking epic. :3

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Alright. Hopefully I'm back to help. Tabuu's up-smash is nearly complete. It's looking epic. :3
All right, thanks for the comment! I've been hoping for a bump. :]

Ooh, The more epic it looks, the better. An epic character deserves epic animations. ^^ I'm looking forward to seeing it. :]

Sorry if this appears snobbish. XD But I can't stop staring at his U/FAir animations. I just love them. :laugh:

But the house chores are piling up more and I'm being practically forced to go out (exaggeration, guys), so I'll have to ask Roo to take care of the Damage animations as soon as he knows for sure he's back up and running. I intend to do land/landAirF/landAirHi when I can.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Damage animations? Too easy, piece of cake!!

^DEFINATELY my wedding cake. :3

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
It's because of the sheer number and complexity. I'm still learning animation ropes, so yeah... I prefer sticking to movement and attacks. :D

And yeah, I recall seeing that cake somewhere. XDDD I wouldn't hate it either. Needs more Boozer though. :laugh:

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
That wasn't very nice, NSM. XD

Anyway, anivernage, if you read this thread again, perhaps you could sync the attack animations we already have done. :] And maybe switch up the attack types. I'll tell you which ones.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I get a 403 error when i try to download the MotionETC
O.O Let me see.

Umm, works fine for me. :p Try again, maybe the server was f*cked. If not, send me an email address or something I can send it to.

And I will gladly accept the offer of SonicTheHedgehog02. However, you will have to conform to my expectations. :laugh: This means, I have VERY specific ideas when it comes to timing and attack effects (sword, electric, dark, etc). Emulate them as best you can.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
And I will gladly accept the offer of SonicTheHedgehog02. However, you will have to conform to my expectations. :laugh: This means, I have VERY specific ideas when it comes to timing and attack effects (sword, electric, dark, etc). Emulate them as best you can.
thnx. and specific ideas, ok. the only thing i cant really do is timers

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Oh, it's ok. I have someone who volunteered for timers.

So, tell me what info you need, k? :)

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
Oh, it's ok. I have someone who volunteered for timers.

So, tell me what info you need, k? :)
1) can u send me the files on skype? just so i dont have to downlaod htem 1 at a time.

2) i am already ur frnd on skype. I a

3) what do u want me to do first?m Joey Wheeler (sonicbrawl)

D

Deleted member

I would love to play as Tabuu, but I don't have a modded Wii.

Oh well. Looking at progress is cool.

Roo525

Smash Ace
ALLISON!! (Not Allison, ALL-IS-ON)

Almost done with a certain persons certain hurt animations...certainly...

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
ALLISON!! (Not Allison, ALL-IS-ON)

Almost done with a certain persons certain hurt animations...certainly...
Awesome! I look forward to it! ^^

Check the OP tomorrow night. TONS of new animations are coming. ^^ Plus, I moved the Thumbs Down taunt to his Down Taunt! And scaled Ganondorf's sword to zero. :]

However, I've hit a snag. What is the file size limit for FitGanonMotionEtc.pac? Today I made his JumpAerialF, FallAerial/F/B and I get freezing sometimes. I will upload the changed file so someone can take a look at it.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
TRC, I PM'd you a way to make the motion file smaller without sacrificing animations.

I used the same method to reduce the file size of FitMetaKnightMotionEtc.pac from 4.1MB to 2.6MB.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Your method works even with the old BrawlBox.

Okay, so I have reduced Tabuu's MotionEtc size from 3.9 MB to 3.2 MB. Not sure I'm going to be able to continue for long though.

But in the mean time, I will continue to animate until the filesize is too big again.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
This project is continuing as scheduled, Terminator.

I have most of his LightGet/Eat stuff done, I have a new aerial Side B (His Aerial B moveset will all be different from his ground B moveset) and I will redo his Smash attacks to reduce filesize (I am NEVER copy-pasting frames again, filesize hog). :)

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
This project is continuing as scheduled, Terminator.

I have most of his LightGet/Eat stuff done, I have a new aerial Side B (His Aerial B moveset will all be different from his ground B moveset) and I will redo his Smash attacks to reduce filesize (I am NEVER copy-pasting frames again, filesize hog). :)
yeay for tabuu! :D

a tip, the easiest I know is to first replace animation and then redo things :3
cause if you not replacing one animation, it will keep all bone animations before and add the bones you edited :/

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Nope, no crashing. Whatsoever. He just plays awkwardly since his PSA hasn't been done.

And no, not yet. When the animations are done, I'll release it as an alpha.

EDIT: I have just put up the updated FitGanonMotionEtc.pac. :)

Roo525

Smash Ace
I'm so sorry TCR. I've screwed you over for long enough. D:
My computer is prone to file loss due to virues, and I lost the animations I had made.
I'm remaking them right now, and nothing hacking related comes before this.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
You didn't screw me over, man. Computer problems happen and animations take time to make.

Don't beat yourself up over it. :)

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I'd consider it, but Tabuu's textures work pretty awkwardly. They're patterned, so one small texture is repeated on his body. I tried with the Metal texture once and that's what happened.

Shadicles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JKSmashFan
3DS FC
3780-9779-8728
WARNING NOOB QUESTION

Where do I put the Roll Call Portrait, endings, friend icon, CA screen, trophy previews, classic, replay/event icon, intro/ending, and the HUD/BP stuff?
I understand the names other than HUDS, the portrits, and icons, but the rest I dont. I can make the recolors if you like. This project MUST LIVE!!!
Oh and are you gonna make sounds and announcer call? If you do, don't forget the crowd cheer (example: POPO! NANA! POPO! NANA!

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Ooh, I'd LOVE sounds and an announcer call.

And yeah, I'd like a final recolor,. The ones Eternal Yoshi made had 3 green models and in fact did not include a black recolor. I even double checked myself and nada.

Hmmm, well, that's a lot of information. But don't worry, I plan to include everything in the download when I release the alpha on KCMM.

Shadicles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JKSmashFan
3DS FC
3780-9779-8728
I figured out where intro/ending stuff goes :3 but the rest, nada
I'd be glad to make the recolors for you, I'll include the black one and the portraits/icons to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom