• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TCRhade's Posse: GRAPHICAL EFFECTS GET! Pics coming up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
There needs to be a Tabuu Kirby hat. I tried making one, so I used MK's model as a base. Thing is, I can't find a model that I can't simply copy and paste Tabuu's face on! Not only that, I want the model to have wings.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Hmmmm, that is indeed a problem...

Have you looked at ALL available Kirby hats and see if there's one that has wings?

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Hey, Terminator? I can get you the pac you need, you know.

If not, let me know how it goes, oki?

Shadicles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JKSmashFan
3DS FC
3780-9779-8728
http://www.mediafire.com/?48vi6f0wr696cl6

I finished the black color. In the zip are CSP, Portrait, and stock. I of course included FitGanon05.pac and FitGanon05.pcs. I also included the textures seperate incase you need them. I have no idea if it works right, my Wii is bricked and I'm still trying to fix it. Hopefully it does, all I did was make everything black/dark dark grey.

Shadicles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JKSmashFan
3DS FC
3780-9779-8728
Anything to make an awesome project like this work, look, and generally be even a small bit better ;)

EDIT: Heres a kirby hat: http://www.mediafire.com/?z0f0z6sh95z0ei0
I don't know if it works right and it has no wings, but it should at least be blue. Lemme know how it and my recolor work, my Wii seems to be staying bricked for the time being :(. (I am SO never updating my Wii again!)

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Anything to make an awesome project like this work, look, and generally be even a small bit better ;)

EDIT: Heres a kirby hat: http://www.mediafire.com/?z0f0z6sh95z0ei0
I don't know if it works right and it has no wings, but it should at least be blue. Lemme know how it and my recolor work, my Wii seems to be staying bricked for the time being :(. (I am SO never updating my Wii again!)
Awww I wanted to do that. Anyways, I'll check it out.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Soo, Terminator, you can still do yours! ^^ I'll look at both of them and decide which one will be used. :]

I've been slacking off this week as I'm reading that my favorite store, Target, is finally coming to Canada. *embarrassed*. I'll get back on animating sometime this weekend or Monday. :)

Shadicles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JKSmashFan
3DS FC
3780-9779-8728
I've been slacking off this week as I'm reading that my favorite store, Target, is finally coming to Canada. *embarrassed*. I'll get back on animating sometime this weekend or Monday. :)
Thats pure :awesome:

Oh and Terminator, I just made it cuz I'm bored. Your's will probably be better XD

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Shadicles, I have a bit of a problem... ^^;

Your black Tabuu recolor isn't black. His weapons and Core change colors, yes, but his body stays its default color...

I remember Eternal Yoshi saying something about his color coming from the model itself... I just wish I could get him in here. :c

Shadicles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JKSmashFan
3DS FC
3780-9779-8728
Shadicles, I have a bit of a problem... ^^;

Your black Tabuu recolor isn't black. His weapons and Core change colors, yes, but his body stays its default color...

I remember Eternal Yoshi saying something about his color coming from the model itself... I just wish I could get him in here. :c
Hmm, really? Thats strange... I could look for a dark grey/black hack for the boss itself and port the model... I'll get to it right away!

EDIT: Nope, nothing :c

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
I didnt seem to see the problems you have with Tabuu in your post. Main 2 questions Id like to know :)

1. What are Tabuu's know glitches that need to be fixed?
2. Who is Tabuu over? Ganon I figured that one out lol.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
1. His hitboxes are out of place, and his hurtboxes really small. And that annoying leg thing in certain animations. :p No crashing though.

2. Yep, Ganon.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Well, he glitches currently when ledge grabbing, but that's because there's no animation for it done yet.

And others, no. :)

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I will, don't you worry. ^_^

Speaking of animating, I finished his Aerial Neutral B (It will be the attack he uses to knock Ganondorf into Master Hand in the Crushing, Ruinous Defeat cutscene) and I'm about to do his Aerial Up B and some movement stuff. I tweaked his Entry animations, too! :D

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Okay...

I reduced more of Ganondorf's animations I don't intend to use in the PSA to 1 frame and clicked the Clear button. I successfully removed them, however, one set of such animations causes the game to freeze when this is done: when Ganondorf grabs the opponent with his Up-B :c

So, I will upload his new MotionEtc, but beware when using his Up B.

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
i have an idea for down air or down b on ground he attacks with his lasers like in SSE, bigger or normal size but use the lasers as an attack

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
i have an idea for down air or down b on ground he attacks with his lasers like in SSE, bigger or normal size but use the lasers as an attack
Yeah... I like it, that might actually work! :3 Thank you. ^_^

And right now, I am working on his grabbing/throwing animations. I will update the OP again when they're finished. :)

EDIT: I've also improved his Side Taunt, because it sucked. I will upload the new FitMotion when the Catch/Throws are done.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Very well, man! I've started his swimming animations and have a few new moves to show you. Expect snapshots sometime this week! :D

And soon it will be time to fix his hurtboxes and PSA. I need help for this.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Don't be discouraged when no one posts. Just do your thing in the background and when it comes time to update, it'll be worth it. :)

Anyway, I thought the hurtboxes were remapped already.
Just use tabuu to alter the bone indexes.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
No, it's because no one even contacts me about it. :p

And also, he still has Ganondorf's hurtboxes.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
I care about the project.

Though I would want it ported to another character after it's finished.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Ganondorf user, huh?

Well, you might have to take care of that yourself, I'm sorry. :( Or wait for the clone engine.

Now can someone PLEASE give me a good, concise tutorial to use Tabuu (the editor)? I can't figure the damn thing out to save my arse. :c

And is anyone good with animated textures? I wanna give Tabuu his animated body texture like in the SSE.

And I'll have to show his swimming animations from BrawlBox. Tabuu officially can't swim; he just jumps in and out of the water. :c

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
All right, guys, more treats for all of ya! X3

Roo, please, don't tell me you'll have some of his anims done and you'll give them to me when 3 weeks later, still no news from you. :c I'm trusting you with this task, man, cuzz I know how good you are.

Shadicles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JKSmashFan
3DS FC
3780-9779-8728
Hey, I'm back. Could you send me the recoulors? Maybe some of them will be atleast brown or gray with my texture data. By the way, I fixed my Wii and this looks grate sofar, but a lot shows his chain of light, off wings, shurikarang, dragon laser, and other stuff...

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Hey, I'm back. Could you send me the recoulors? Maybe some of them will be atleast brown or gray with my texture data. By the way, I fixed my Wii and this looks grate sofar, but a lot shows his chain of light, off wings, shurikarang, dragon laser, and other stuff...
That's because those are still Ganondorf animations that have yet to be switched to Tabuu animations. I've removed all that stuff in most of his custom/ported animations.

And no, the recolors are exclusively for the final release. Try it with the default one. ;)

And I still need that texture help, someone (who's good with them?). I want to know if it's possible to remove a texture mapped to a certain bone or body part. Like Tabuu's Flare bones/his glow have that annoying rainbow texture used on his wings, and I want to get rid of that on the Flares, but without affecting the wings... Is that possible? Cuzz it looks like utter crap the way it is now, and less like his SSE incarnation. And what about texture animation/transparency?

Here's what I mean, I want to do THIS, but without checking the texture box off:

Pandapanda

Smash Rookie
I support this project with several seals of awesomeness and cookies :V If I could I would help, but unfortunately I only know the basics of psa and animations, so i'd probably end up having my computer 'splode before I'd be able to do anything productive.
Anyway, it looks pretty awesome so far.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Thank you for your support, Pandpanda! :D

This project is still at the roadblocks I said above, but the animation process is still going on smoothly, and I intend to resume work on it very soon, and I'll have a few new snapshots! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom