• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TANG 23.0 and 23.5!! March 16th-18th/March 31st!!! Oregon Should Stop Being Poor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
Gimpy!! You better put our Y. Link versus Bowser match up somewhere, because I know you luuuuuuv the matchup. . .;) And I want to see a certain downward moving fire move. . .again. . .

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
i dont play yoshi, i play bowser or ganon
I know~

Kalimari, I'm probably the worst competitive player in Oregon, either me or Digital Watches, we both won MMs we had with each other.
I'll watch one match of yours, then probably MM you, if I feel up to it. May be giving my money away..

Hey Kalimari, I'm just clarifying, but just to be sure, but in case i'm wrong, disregard all this information. ~ Hey David, looken forward to playing you, pablo told me you've been playing with some people at psu, I'll prolly still whoop you, but thats why you should come to pablos house this weekend and have an STD.
I guess Larry would go, but he'd die in an instant considering that he just plain sucks, so yeah, call pablo. Hopefully I can get robbie to go as well, since he's pretty good.
I've been trying to play some people at PSU, but I've had work every Wed. recently, when the videogame club at PSU meets, so I've only been playing my brother recently. He's surprisingly good, for not liking Melee all that much :/ It's embarrasing. But yeah, I don't care how sick you are/get, we need to play, and before the coming tourney. I haven't gotten all that much better since you last saw me, but I think I'm at a stage in playing where I'm ready to improve quite quickly; we just need to smash together, damit!
Let's go over to the Mexican's place right after you get out of school Friday, or earlier if you wanna hang at my house. I'm done with finals and ****, so I've officially started springbreak now~ Yay.

oh yeah i still want rematch with you kevvviiinnn fox vs fox, i'm pretty sure i'll do very well against you, even win.
Lol, you're such an arrogant *******. In a real honest way. :laugh:

Shadow-Worm

Smash Rookie
or are you just wondering cus pablo is a mexican name (yet he is very mexican, he eat da beans)
Let's go over to the Mexican's place right after you get out of school Friday, or earlier if you wanna hang at my house.:
WAAAAAAH! ;-; They're making fun of me! Your blatant massing up of my name according to your ignorant American stereotype saddens me. You must both die a slow death.

Or I'll just kick Kalimari's *** at smash? But that means Venus, with his superior skills, will be left unpunished. -_- ...yet, I must deliver just retribution! TO ARMS!

Shadow-Worm

Smash Rookie
Hey there. This is the host of 23.5. Decided I might as well post and see if you guys have any more questions or need any more info on the 31st.

...sorry for bringing all this inside **** onto the boards though...I swear Venus and Kalimari started it! D:< *brick'd*

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
Who the f are all these new users?
Seriously!

Just kidding >_> SW, like he said, will probably be the host of 23.5. Venus and I are his friends. This thread has been commandeered by those you see before you, because commandeered is such a ****ing cool word.

We're kinda like a crew that just recently discovered the Boards, at least for tournament purposes, anyway.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i challange venus, kalimari, and shadow-worm to money matches vs my bowser or ganon

actually i challange everyone in oregon to money matches too

Shadow-Worm

Smash Rookie
You're on Gimp (hope you don't mind the nickname)! ...but since I have no idea at what level I am compared to any of you yet, MM's start at a nickel and go up to a dollar. It's the fight for loose change! Roar!

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Silent, you get 4 stock, because you probably think you could still do it. $20 crew of Oregon with 4 stock each vs. your 4 stock.

All of Oregon (minus Jesse and probably Timmy) should money match me, I go as low as a quarter against people I like, otherwise a dollar or something is fine. Gimpy, $5.00 USD. Eggz, same. Silent, probably same.

Venus, Jesse and I want to see the venue sometime this week. Would you be up for playing today? If so call 971-998-6291 and if there's no answer call 503-332-7425. If not today, just PM with when and then like any pertinent info.

People who aren't me post a lot.

Shadow-Worm

Smash Rookie
Aftermath- today's a no go for seeing the venue, due to work overload and the fact that I'm not going to be there for most of the evening. Tommorow's not looking good either, but Friday afternoon would be perfect. I'll PM you or reach you on AIM to make things official and see when you're available to come down here.

Doc - You sir, are on.

James, maybe if it was my 1 stock vs all of OR's one stock, one at a time. I'd be confident on that one. 4=no way though.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Silent, you get 4 stock, because you probably think you could still do it. $20 crew of Oregon with 4 stock each vs. your 4 stock.

All of Oregon (minus Jesse and probably Timmy) should money match me, I go as low as a quarter against people I like, otherwise a dollar or something is fine. Gimpy, $5.00 USD. Eggz, same. Silent, probably same.

Venus, Jesse and I want to see the venue sometime this week. Would you be up for playing today? If so call 971-998-6291 and if there's no answer call 503-332-7425. If not today, just PM with when and then like any pertinent info.

James if you were to do a crew battle with WA, I want to be in, though I'd like to play you first and I'd bet you want to play me since the last TANG, I'm considerably better.
Btw, since you're probably going to come over this friday to check out the venue, we should just play some smashbros there, and we want you and jesse to maybe spend the night here. It'd be me, Shadowworm, Kalimari, and some other friends of ours, who generally suck, but still just come for fun.

Master of Chu

Smash Cadet
All right! Provided I don't have any troble getting to the dang place, I'm confident I'll be able to make it to Tang 23.5 So I'll see you all there!

ps paper mario 2 is the greatest most fun game ever made.
Quoted for truth, or at least partial truth, paper mario 2 was sweet.:grin:

Shadow-Worm

Smash Rookie
All right! Provided I don't have any troble getting to the dang place, I'm confident I'll be able to make it to Tang 23.5 So I'll see you all there!

Quoted for truth, or at least partial truth, paper mario 2 was sweet.:grin:
Well, if any of you guys need directions while driving out here just give me a call at either 503-381-9900 (this phone might be out of service at that time =/) or at 503-287-2066 asking for Pablo. I'd be glad to help guide you.

And yes, PM2 was AWESOME. =D

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Silent, I'd be up for that. Even if me or Jesse don't take out the stock, I'm sure you'll just SD at some point.

Venus, yeah, we'll do that.

Riot6777

Smash Ace

James I would like to be a defender of Oregons crew lol you know that I can fight with the best of umm lol or at lest give them a good fight lol

Vote for Riot as and Oregon crew battler lol

:psycho: ~RIOT~ :psycho:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
^If there was a Kirby in the midsts, maybe...
if Oregon counterpicks Jungle Japes, maybe...

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
Anyone thats new (Shadow-Worm/friends)
Ill 5 dollar MM you
and Ill 5 dollar MM someone from Washington
(Only one cause I don't want to lose that much)

also where are the new TANGs going to be after 23.5?

Shadow-Worm

Smash Rookie
Well, Aftermath and Jesse are coming to check out the venue for 23.5 this afternoon (and to kick my sorry *** at Smash). More on that later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom