• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TANG 23.0 and 23.5!! March 16th-18th/March 31st!!! Oregon Should Stop Being Poor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...That's only happened one time lol. Manacloud's OC3 thread.
I do my job great in the Fox disc. and the Mario/Luigi disc.
I do things in here too, but there's usually not much to be done. OR just takes things too seriously I guess. I'm not banning anyone, those warnings dont do anything, and even expire fast. get over it everyone.
i get PMs all the time asking for help, and i help lol.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
I want to be liked. . .:(

I've talked to Silent Wolf once, and the other time he was asleep at the crazy super late night Asian restaurant in Canada! Oh, and I've only talked to Tori a couple of times. . .

Gimpy, you aren't hated. Just disliked. . .But not by me! Or anyone in Oregon I think.

By the way, don't do that move. . .:chuckle: The Warlock Punch. . .

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I love everyone in WA. Except Gimpyfish.
He I shall hate until the end of time, no question asked.

Unless he brings Digitalwatches' fridge. Then I can't help but fall in love with his bushy eyebrows, scaly green skin, and tank-like shell.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
I love everyone in WA. Except Gimpyfish.
He I shall hate until the end of time, no question asked.

Unless he brings Digitalwatches' fridge. Then I can't help but fall in love with his bushy eyebrows, scaly green skin, and tank-like shell.
Hahahahah!

Oh, by the way, I have the ginger beer, and it will hopefully be reunited with the fridge at TANG.

Juce

Smash Ace
<--- Aftermath

Otto, we've still traveled more. California 3 times, WA like 50, Canada once. Plus, you don't want to count in state stuff since you guys only live 30 minutes away, but yeah, ont even counting that, just this year we've still traveled way more, and that's just this year.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
<--- Aftermath

Otto, we've still traveled more. California 3 times, WA like 50, Canada once. Plus, you don't want to count in state stuff since you guys only live 30 minutes away, but yeah, ont even counting that, just this year we've still traveled way more, and that's just this year.
Plus I went to Evo last year... Oh wait.

Still... Two lines.

Yep abusing power.
If you would actually look at why he was banned, lol.
I posted in a thread after warning them all for replying to a topic that was based on hating Wobbles. and Shane posted after me, after me saying no one post, or you'll get warned for replying to spam. He spammed/replied to it. I warned him, without thinking it would ban but w/e.
It's for 1 day. That's when one of his other warnings expire. I gave him access to my account.

Gosh, I'm so bad.

Depends what you are trying to mod, and what needs modding.
I don't see any new mod positions being open for a very long time. If there were any, they'd most likely go to current moderators.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Regardless that the infractions don't do ****, it's still an abuse of power and should result in your powers being revoked.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
In response to Eggz, I already agreed to possible MMs with Ness, Y. Link, and G&W dittos! Didn't you read my post!? GOSH!!!&%$#*&^

Eggz, by the way, what's your MSN name? (Will feel really dumb if it's "Eggz")

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It's not "Eggz", but you can feel dumb anyway if you want since it's in his profile (just click on his name or avatar).

Obviously Captain Nemo had not felt it was necessry to tell my companions about the sharks. As for me, I couldn't help feeling worried as I looked at them, as if they were already missing a limb. Should I warn them? Undoubtedlly I shoul dhave, but I didn't know how to go about it. (more than one line)

Eggz

Smash Hero
Sexy_Lady666 said:
In response to Eggz, I already agreed to possible MMs with Ness, Y. Link, and G&W dittos! Didn't you read my post!? GOSH!!!&%$#*&^

Eggz, by the way, what's your MSN name? (Will feel really dumb if it's "Eggz")
Yayuhz. Its Eggz2021. LOL

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
I'm bringing SCAVENGER with me so I would aprreciate it if you guys would hold the teams tournament until we get there. I'm going to pick him up right now so I'm thinking that we will be there sometime inbetween 2:15-2:30

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Results?

1st : Tori / Silent / Teddy / Eggz

2nd : Randoms

Last : Oregon

Am i close? Lol.

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
;_; Mmmm, I'm not there~

wah....the team matches started when my work started. Lame...........

I have to be at 23.5. I hope I have to be, anyway.

Juce

Smash Ace
Yeah, WA dominated. Wait, I didn't post this.... I hate WA....

SINGLES:

1: Tori
2: Bladewise
3: Silent Wolf
4: Eggz
5: Gimpy
5: Juce
7: Kevvviiinnn
7: Aftermath
9: Tudios
9: Master of Chu
9: OC George
9: PDGN
13: Dirthead
13: Duke
13: Digital Watches

TEAMS:

1: Clod Zero
2: Team Rocket
3: Lv 1 Sarcasm
4: Super Smash Twins
5: Whatever!
5: Team WinRAR
7: Tarzan and Jane

BladeWise

Smash Lord
fox dittos on green greens are too good. and Im glad that I stopped sucking.

pretty good tournament overall, although the turnout wasnt huge. It would've been pretty crowded if there were any more people though.

olive garden was too good..... breadstick infinite! (wtf?)

shoutouts later...maybe...

BladeWise

Smash Lord
lol finally? no I used to do it all the time. BAMF.
(and I did it twice today, oh snap. super PR change! j/k, no change)

why are you always posting on other accounts?

I call not-*****-seat next road trip!

blackrob08

Smash Cadet
9 is my favorite number.
i wanted to get 9th.
i fell of the love car seat thing in the garage twice beacuse i was on an edge and then people got up from the other edge.
i'm going to win the next one though using only luigi's taunt as an attack...

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
YAY!!! Another one. My chums and I weren't able to come to this one because 4 of the 6 went on a church retreat. But we might be able to make this. So put us on the maybe my guess is 5 of us will be coming to this one since our number 4 is kind of douchy about these and doesn't like to lose his money for no reason haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom