• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TANG 23.0 and 23.5!! March 16th-18th/March 31st!!! Oregon Should Stop Being Poor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bang_My_Tang

Smash Rookie
whats tang.... is this in my honor?. thank you! thank you!!!...

i really appreciate you guys naming an event after my familys name... thank you... much luv

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Lol Otto thanks for making Oregon hate me, there is a reason you say those things behind someones back xD Also, WA may come to .5 if .0 goes good, and you know we travel a lot, I'd say I'm the most current traveled smashers in WA, and others travel almost as much as I. Actually its mostly that we dont quite make it to TANGs, because you used to be 5 bucks all the time. I missed canada that one time because emergency work johns.

Sorry Oregon, no mean to offend anyone.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
So talking to non-SWF people, this TANG sounds like it should be pretty big, so we'll be using all of Jesse's house so that it's not cramped. And after this remember that we'll be moving the location to a nicer place in Portland, so noone should show up to Jesse's on the 31st.

Tori, no one in WA is well traveled in comparison to Oregon. Period. John all you want, but we travel way more than you.

Don't worry though, you're not the most hated WA smasher.

Didn't think theyd find it too offensive. especially since youve won the last few tangs weve been at. T_T
w/e.
pretty sure im the most hated WA smasher by OR XD
if not me, then....shane? LOL
i could make a joke, but i feel id be more hated by OR
ill let shane do it.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
no no they all hate me just like everyone else

heres my imitation of oregon

"LOL WE ARE FROM OREGON LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL oh and we hate gimpyfish too i guess"

Balloon

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure you're the most hated WA smasher, SW. But it isn't like it's without reason.

Most hated WA smasher by Oregon. Woo. What's that saying? not much. There, hate me even more now. >_>
Active OR smashers I like:
James
David
Jesse
Gun

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
my samus beat aftermath's samus in our samus ditto

it was for "best samus in the world" and i won.

yep. my multiple samus's were too good for those specific matches apparently

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Eggz, it really does, since they aren't just 30 minute trips like you guys make in WA, Bart drives like 9 hous total when he comes to TANG. Also, we've been to CA a lot more than you, and up to WA way more than you've been to Canada, so my point still stands that in comparison to OR, no one in WA (the new WA anyway) is well traveled.

I'm quite confused on how you guys like Gayvid, unless it's another joke, in which case I accept.

I'm even more confused on how you like me, I'm pretty sure Tori doesn't, and neither of you should really have any reason to do so.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You can't just marry into Team Rocket, Eggz; you have to be accepted by Giovanni. :laugh:

...yeah, I'm procrastinating with my studies. V_V
Back to hittin' the books.

True that?
I like David because the one time I played him and Gun, they wanted to play me and seemed nice.
I like Timmy and Tommy too.
digital watches, i dont really know you, so i cant say i dont like u.
what makes you think nate doesnt like you james?

no one in "the new" WA is well traveled?
uhh lol.
pretty sure in like the last year, ive been to canada twice, OR twice (soon to be 3), CA twice, KC once (not primarily for smash, but ended up in a tourney/smashfest) , and am planning on going to the east coast or someplace this year. imo, traveling = oos

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm goign to try and head that way tomorrow (meaning to skypal land) so i'll see what i can do... but it might not fit with nate so meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom