• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Tournament; Twilight Showdown 4 June 2nd.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Hey, I have some bad news...

I am scheduled to work on Saturday. So unless I can get someone to cover my shift, (very doubtful) niether myself nor Monk will be coming. If nothing else, I will see you guys at TS5.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
otru, are you, colin, kevin going? i thought you were riding with james?
well it all depends if james is willing to take us, he said he was quiting so i dont know yet, ill find out tonight

EDIT: hey derf in case james really meant that he was quiting, we wont go, so if that happens i was wondering if colin and I could carpool with u and help u out with gas? if u want u could stay at my place friday night n then we could leave sat morning... lemme know if u can help us out

i would drive but louis will b working on saturdays for the rest of the summer so he will be using the car :(

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
hmm is it just me or is the EVEN numbers are "cursed" to have a small attendance? TS2 only had 8 players...and TS4 seems to have the same fate...plus I may not be able to show up to this one "a 1st for me because I go to all TS's" because I have to work this Saturday. :(

Hopefully TS5 will be huge!

derf

Smash Ace
yea otru i cant really drive you...

maybe if its not too far out of your way hiroshi you could give them a ridei? *nudge nudge*

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
Ok guys. The tournament starts at 2pm, but I'm going to be late. My friend died in a car crash Monday and the viewing is Saturday at 2pm as well. I'm going there first before I come to the tournament. I just want you guys to know why I'm not going to be there when you all get there.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Wow saint I'm sorry to hear that. You'll have my support too.

I have to work at 4pm so I'll see if I can keep em busy till about 3:30 ish.

Also, are we having a door fee again to cover area51's expenses?

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
Yes, there is a $5 door fee to A51's expenses.

I want to thank everyone on here for their prayers and support during this time. You guys are really great and I look forward to seeing everyone at the tournament Saturday.

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys..long time no talk. Lol. I'll be at the tourny! and its going to be fun. and I'll be sure to get there early so I can help run the tourny until SaintAnger gets up there after the viewing. All my friends have been in kinda like..openmouthawe about this whole thing. It sucks..but we will pursue forth! Lol... But seriously thanks for all the support and we'll definately make it happen still, just gotta deal with Aqua and what not till ol' Anger gets back to the tourny.

So since I haven't posted on here in a while, who all's coming to the tourny? Is it going to be a big one?

Derf, Exarch and those peeps coming?
Rohins and Phanna and those peeps coming?
Hozart? Lime Backwards? blahblah. Fill me in hoes!

-Aqua :luigi:

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Lime said he might be able to get someone to cover for him on saturday so we might be going... I guess Clearwater will be known for changing their minds about attending tournaments I mean look at this thread...lime and myself have said we may or may not go to this thing like a million times

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yeah,... uh some bad news. Monk and I are not coming, no one is willing to cover my shift. I really wanted to come to this.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'll find out tomorrow whether or not I'm off, I'm pretty sure I will be though.

I put in a request to change my availability to have all Saturdays off now (told my boss I got a side job) so I should be able to go to all future tourneys in CFL.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
haha the lies we tell our employers to play smash
So true, my job thinks I go out see family just about every other weekend :psycho:

Oh yeah, speaking of. I'm thinking about talking to the other melbourne guys about going to this, since we all happen to be off randomly. Heres to hoping we can make it

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
umm yeah,this is last minute but...

i can go now,just found out.i need housing bad.can anyone house me at all?

just message me about it if u can or hit me up on aim.aim would be better to reach me it

my SN is cash mooney69

Top Bottom