• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Talking to yourself...

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
A lot of people seemingly 'answer themselves', though I'm not sure that the majority of people here believe for it to be a seperate entity.
Yeah, I know I answer my own questions for awesome effect sometimes. Definitely don't believe it's another person responding. That would just be crazy, wouldn't it?

Qckpy01

Smash Apprentice
Haha good ****!

I talk to myself in my head. If I ever do it aloud, then I think I'll look crazy.
Even to people I know.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I always talk to my self when playing video games. Especially when I rented World at War i made up a small story when i was sniping. But i didn't write it down.

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
OMG! I've been gone for like 14000 years and this thread is still going strong! Anyways. I now walk around in the hallways making faces. I make snide remarks in my head.. unless I don't like you. And all I had to do was find out I'm a *****!:laugh:

Qckpy01

Smash Apprentice
OMG! I've been gone for like 14000 years and this thread is still going strong! Anyways. I now walk around in the hallways making faces. I make snide remarks in my head.. unless I don't like you. And all I had to do was find out I'm a *****!:laugh:
Think of it as free therapy.
Everyone likes to be heard. Especially on a topic they can relate to.
I guess.....:confused: lol.

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
I tell myself to do stuff during tennis, but that's about it.

But I'm pretty sure all tennis players do that.

Like, after playing through a really stupid point, most people will mutter something to themselves like "Don't hit that shot, man!" or "Come on, John, take that shot crosscourt!"

Note: My name is not, in fact, John.

Top Bottom