• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Talking to yourself...

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
The Large Hadron Collider is actually a scale model of Evil Eye's urethra.

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
It's not that you're having this conversation that annoys me, but rather that a moderator is contributing to such an off-topic, spamming fest. If anyone else had of done this, the thread would of been locked.
Guys, mature or something, please.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
I agree Toad. As a moderator, I should never have contributed to such a miscarriage of justice, such a violation of basic human morality and rights.

This thread is now locked.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
LOCKED IN PLACE AS THE BEST THREAD OF ALL TIME I KNOW RITE!!!!!

egg

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
I agree Toad. As a moderator, I should never have contributed to such a miscarriage of justice, such a violation of basic human morality and rights.

This thread is now locked.
Well, if I were a moderator, I would of already locked this thread. I'd appreciate it if you didn't mock me, too.
I just find it incredibly hypocritical for moderators to join in on this conversation.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
And let it be known, that one day, the great EE will come and unlock the greatest thread the PRoom has seen in years.

When is that day? Today? Maybe. Tomorrow? Perhaps-- only the great EE will know.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I need to get some Ben Franklincense, the only incense with the power of science!

EE, those are lovely ankles you sport.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I heard he took the ankles from God after an arm wrestling competition. Ripped God's arm right off his shoulder

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
And EE rained down sandwiches from the heavens and there was much in the way of revelry and secret backroom orgies, and also it turned out Zerobeat has a girlfriend.

(But Xsyven wasn't invited)

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Funfact: Hannah Montana actually lipsyncs in all of her songs to recordings of EE's more lovely sounding gastric noises.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Funfact: Hannah Montana actually lipsyncs in all of her songs to recordings of EE's more lovely sounding gastric noises.
hmm... ^_^ this reminded me of the time when Ashley Simpson did that, maybe Hannah is following Ashley's footsteps lol...

anyway, things I would say to myself? well...

"screw that, I'm gonna go eat"
"god-d*****"
"hmm... that *****(girl) is hot"
"thus another day, another time"
"GTFO!!"
"I'm hungry, what should I eat?"
"should I to this girl or that girl?"

I got tons more but I just don't feel like listing them all.

Top Bottom