• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tales of Brawl - Innerscope has released Lloyd 2.0!

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Ok. It's not going to be possible to make him actually say "Falcon Crest" is it? The "s" is definitely not and I doubt he ever actually said crest, it's just his Hi-Ougi quote only really makes sense within the context of the end of the first game. It seems so wrong in Dawn after his whole rant about the missuse of the word "justice" in the first one.

kisamefishfries

Smash Journeyman
Well it kinda makes sense when he's going up against angels. "Divine Justice?! Hah, I'll show you Divine Justice!" Out of context it seems out of character though.

Yeah, that doesn't sound right... I mean the majority of the people in smash are heros, Then again it could be worse, links triforce slash is so random, that doesn't happen in any link game. So by comparison to somethings I'd be fine with it.
But why not just edit the voive to make him just yell out divine justice? Or take out the first "Divine Justice?!"

ryuu seika

Smash Master
No, that was an example of my inferred meaning. All he actually says is "I'll show you, Divine Justice!".

The problem is not the phrase itself but rather the fact that Lloyd specifically states his hatred for the abuse of the word "Justice" in game one so taking the line out of context goes against what he stands for.

Zephron

Smash Ace
Yeah, I get your point now. It does seem kind of strange.
It doesn't really matter whether it makes 100% sense for him to be saying "Divine Justice!".
First of all everyone wants and expects this to be his final smash.

Secondly we don't have a sound effect for Falcon's Crest, but we DO have one for Divine Justice.

Also....

UPDATE

SqLeon got side B to look perfect. (Rising Falcon) As in, we have the sound effect in perfectly timed, Lloyd rises and falls, etc. There's no real hitboxes yet, but SqLeon did a great job here.

We also have Tiger Blade's animation in, and that looks really win too.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Excellent, I was wondering if there was any progress coding-wise going on. I'm in my final week of summer session and I'll have a week or two free so I might try learning some PSA.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to another miracle by SqLeon, the random leg glitch is fixed, but in order to fix it he had to change the model, which means that you have to redownload all the textures, BUT HAVE NO FEAR, for I have packaged them all into one .rar for the sake of convenience.

Includes Desaturated recolors, Saturated recolors, Black Noble, Noble, and Pirate.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10587

Enjoy :D

roymaster803

Smash Apprentice
1)what files do I need to download
2)Where do I place the Brsar file

Even though I haven't used this yet it looks amazing. Keep up the good work.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
1)what files do I need to download
2)Where do I place the Brsar file

Even though I haven't used this yet it looks amazing. Keep up the good work.
First of all, please post something like this in the Riivolution FAQ thread, and second, this depends upon what xml you are using for Riivolution (I'll assume you're using Riivolution). For a download just search the Brawl Vault.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
The files you need are the most recent Fitwolf.pac, the new texture set (same textures as before only with fixed leg glitch), and most importantly, the motionetc.pac, all which can be found in the OP (If Gd has seen the post and added it to the op >.<)

Fen__

Smash Ace
First of all, please post something like this in the Riivolution FAQ thread, and second, this depends upon what xml you are using for Riivolution (I'll assume you're using Riivolution). For a download just search the Brawl Vault.
His first question wouldn't fit in the Riivolution FAQ thread at all, and since he would already have to post for that much, I don't see a problem in him tagging on the brsar question. Take it easy.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
His first question wouldn't fit in the Riivolution FAQ thread at all, and since he would already have to post for that much, I don't see a problem in him tagging on the brsar question. Take it easy.
I meant his second question; I should have checked that :/. And I didn't really mean to come across that harsh; if nothing else my second part (the part about BrawlVault) at the time was in most popular downloads; I asssumed it would stay that way. I apologize I may have come across too harshly.

Zephron

Smash Ace
There's not a ton to discuss until we finish the beta-PSA according to our placement moveset.

Once we finish, then we can have a well mannered (I hope) debate about it's contents.
Currently we are working on finishing all the specials, then having a second feature on KCMM.

We are completely finished with Beast (on the ground) and are nearly complete with Demon Fang.
Rising Falcon is about halfway done, and Psi Tempest is being figured out too.

SqLeon made another fantastic discovery though, that allows us to have the 3D beast model with transparency!

Fantastic eh?

We don't have any expected release dates but we are getting a decent amount of work done every day so keep your eyes open for the new pac!

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
YOU............................................................................ ARE................................................................................ GOD!!!!

omfg zomfg roflmao!!! OMG OMG OMG MAAHWAHWADLAJFAPEWOKNDF

lol... sorry, its so godly and amazing i just came with the force of a thousand suns.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Beast is quite possibly the coolest thing I've seen. Is that the model from ToS?

fleish

Smash Cadet
Oh my god, that is amazing! :D

Later, when we have all of the special moves / normal moves figured out, are we going to add extra visual effects (to make them more Tales-legit)?

Zephron

Smash Ace
So does this mean you have most of the specials done then?

I'm not sure but I think it would make sense to give him Kaenreku (Blazing Tempest) seeing as it's in every game Lloyd's been in but the original gamecube version.

Thanks for your opinion but currently we have Psi Tempest as the Up B, and we're planning on finishing our placeholder moveset before any real discussion begins.

We can only debate on how things would work so far. We have to see how things will work ingame and how they feel. So please wait until we release the next Pac before the debate begins on them.

Thanks.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Sure, sure. Outside of Dawn it's identical to the regular version anyway so it wouldn't require anything but new effects if you ever do decide to include it. Not something that really needs to be considered at this stage.

Flamberge and Vorpal Edge seem to be missing their transparancy and glow by the way. The glow could be difficult but I don't see why, if Beast can be transparent, they can't.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Sure, sure. Outside of Dawn it's identical to the regular version anyway so it wouldn't require anything but new effects if you ever do decide to include it. Not something that really needs to be considered at this stage.

Flamberge and Vorpal Edge seem to be missing their transparancy and glow by the way. The glow could be difficult but I don't see why, if Beast can be transparent, they can't.
Beast has 1 texture. It has 1 file in the material data with 1 file branching off of it.

The flamberge and vorpal swords have 2 textures. As well as 1 file in the material data with 2 files branching off of it. I took the sword glow material data of another character and replaced it with that of beast's. It worked perfectly since the amount of materials matched. I don't know of any models that are transparent and use two textures. If I just replace it anyways then one of the material branches disappears and it messes up the sword. The sword becomes white and gameplay goes from 60fps to like 10.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I had a feeling we'd hit that problem with sword glows. I looked through character .pacs like Link's and Marth's enough to understand what thresholds are needed for a sword glow to be installed. It's just something we can't do much about.

Top Bottom