• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

You know, sometimes I wonder what Something Awful thinks of what the world did with Slenderman.

Last edited:

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
Well, it doesn't have anything like disturbing drawings or something. It's more along the lines of a troll post or misinforming people.

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
The fact that there's 2 people asking to be in that 'comic'...

If you're really that worried about that guy then maybe you should make it clear to him what the consequences could be. He might've been getting away with it for a while, but sooner or later someone will get him banned.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Well, a little while ago, I sent him a message on his YouTube channel (he's so proud of his work, it was pretty easy finding him). I warned him that people beyond Miiverse can see what he posts, like us! Miiverse isn't a secluded bubble. I told him the Internet can be vicious place, and I didn't want him to end up on Bad Miiverse Posts or something similar. I told him that if that did happen, he would get ridiculed and embarrassed. Powerpuff vore art is just a little absurd, right?

But I guess since it's been a while, he doesn't care anymore. I warned him of the consequences, so if he chooses to ignore that, then that's his choice. I won't feel sorry for him, because I tried to help him.

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
Then why are you so worried about him? If he ends up on Bad Miiverse Posts then that's his own damn fault for not listening. Shouldn't be any of your concerns to watch him and wait 'til something bad happens.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
If I'm not mistaken, an autistic person will usually have fixations on certain things. I guess that would explain why he likes drawing what he does. But autistic or not, he really should know better not to post these things on Miiverse.

I just wonder what he did before Miiverse? :p

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
Well, after reading Rudy's profile, he said he's autistic. So, that might explain some things.
Now that I think about it, I remember some posts early on in this thread about another guy who was obsessed with the Power Puff Girls (coincidentally, he also turned out to be autistic). I'm not sure but given the situation it could be Rudy as well, meaning that this whole PPG vore art thing might have been going on for much longer than we thought at first.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Now that I think about it, I remember some posts early on in this thread about another guy who was obsessed with the Power Puff Girls (coincidentally, he also turned out to be autistic). I'm not sure but given the situation it could be Rudy as well, meaning that this whole PPG vore art thing might have been going on for much longer than we thought at first.
Suddenly, I feel like the only autistic person on Miiverse who isn't obsessed with the Powerpuff Girls. :ohwell: It does feel a bit coincidental that they both seem to have very similar traits.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
It might be this guy.

No vore art, but this guy used to post these kind of things on the pic of the day. I think his real name is Wesley.

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
I've looked through the first 15 pages but couldn't find anything and I honestly don't feel like looking through even further just to find out if I was right. I do remember a name like Wesley showing up somewhere around here, though, so it might've been him.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Just look up "Welsey Miiverse" on Google, the guy had a rep going. :p

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
Well, I guess we can officially confirm now that I mistook Rudy for Wesley.
Also, looking it up on Google actually has a video of PPG vore art on Miiverse as one of the search results.

Edit: Nevermind, the video was by Rudy. Didn't realize how proud of his work he is until now.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Huh, that's pretty odd. Maybe they got mixed up with each other? Funny enough, that video is one of Rudy's. Maybe he and Welsey are kindred spirits? :p

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
Huh, that's pretty odd. Maybe they got mixed up with each other? Funny enough, that video is one of Rudy's. Maybe he and Welsey are kindred spirits? :p
Plot Twist: They're actually the same person from alternate universes.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I doubt Amy even has the privilege to talk to Sakurai or anyone on board with development. And this guy probably has no idea how hard they worked on Samus. They just can't wave a magic wand and de-sexy her. :p

It's always amusing to see people try to talk to the higher ups.

Edit: This is just sad, really. Birds of a feather, I guess.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/replies/AYMHAAACAAAYUKltcx41yQ

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

If this spreads out long enough we may very well have a successor to Alfonzo.

"When Alfonzo is too busy being an older meme, Sable takes over for the pic of the day".

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Well, I guess we can officially confirm now that I mistook Rudy for Wesley.
Also, looking it up on Google actually has a video of PPG vore art on Miiverse as one of the search results.

Edit: Nevermind, the video wad by Rudy. Didn't realize how proud of his work he is until now.
Nevermind, the video wad by Rudy.
the video wad
Any idea why Strong Bad's been goin' around calling me a "stankwad", or why the Bubs keeps referring to me as a "wad in the grass"? Hmm? Any idea? Maybe because you told everybody that my middle name is Wad?!

EDIT:

Last edited:

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
The thing is, I'm all for bringing in characters like Cia, but I don't think the major reason for their inclusion should be because of boobs or whatnot.
That's my point. I'm ok with it if you want Cia or whatever other character in. Just don't ask for them to be in 'because boobs'.

Top Bottom