• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Are you kidding? Have you ever read some of the role playing? They're a breeding ground for them! :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, he really isn't breaking the CoC. Sure, he does draw alot of...... Questionable stuff, but it's not exactly in the range of being considered as a violation (At least as far as I'm aware). It's definitely not like stuff that you'd find during M.A.D. to where it's just blatant profanity or nudity.

But.... Why does it have to be the Powerpuff Girls, of all things...?
For the same reasons that all other animated shows in a similar style have that kind of stuff: Some people just like that kind of stuff, as creepy, weird and mind boggling as it is. Miiverse unfortunately had to get one particular person (and a few others) with a fetish for the PPG who's managed to get away with some more mild, yet still weird stuff so far.

Though it is another thing that's enjoyable to poke fun at, I'll still be very glad if he and his buddies ever stop drawing them, for whatever reason it may be.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Well, it'll either be getting the ban hammer or finding out we poke fun at him that will end it. I'd just die of embarrassment if that happened to me.

I guess we can thank good ol' Wesley for giving the PPG a weirdness magnet. :p

Truly779

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wizard79
3DS FC
2277-6743-0392

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Unfortunately they deleted it but i have seen all three of those choices before multiple times xD it's sad xD
Yep. :p From people literally acting as if a simple administration system is the spawn of the devil, to people thinking that they can date someone solely over the Internet. Such are the 2 walls that make up the house of Miiverse.

Cuz it could only afford 2 walls.

LF2K

Floor Diver
I think Miiverse without any admins would make even the most devout of anarchists cringe.

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
They're both wrong. The best waifu is any female stitchface turnips that Peach may happen to unearth during a battle.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Ouch. At least you weren't drawing questionable things, were you? Speaking of which, you almost gave me a heart attack. "It happened" made me immediately think we got busted for poking fun. :p

It think this just plain stupid.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Miiverse is just like anywhere else. You've got the great, the stupid, the cringe-worthy, and the weird. The last three especially. :p I doubt Nintendo didn't plan on making a comedy show, but they sure did.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Good Lord...

I mean...really.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Had to happen to poor Animal Crossing of all games...

I really hate the existence of that first picture, as it seems to be one of Whitney/Bianca, who's one of my favorite Animal Crossing characters.
There was also one for Krystal as well, but I felt it would have looked out of place.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
I made my first enemy. The OP said chubby things are cute. I jokingly said "Fetish alert.", which was among other people's comments that were more harsh, and it kinda got mixed in. Someone came in and said that we were all immature kids that think they aren't kids, and everyone but the OP agreed and started being on her side. I started telling the OP about how perfect his OCs and art style would be for a webcomic to change the subject (And because someone had to say it. :p). This person then celebrated her burn, using her Nickname. I didn't read her Nickname, because quite frankly, I don't care, and though it was some funny thing or whatever in typical Miiverse-style humor, and started asking about what it is. She says that it's someone who knows when to shut up, unlike me. Now she says she's gonna raise her kid(s) the right way so that the coming generation won't be as stupid, and everyone, even the OP (He was going back and forth, it seems, but overall realized how terrible this is.), and got both of us banned. In the end, we were all stupid, and I learned what it feels like to be on the side of the argument that no one agrees with quite painfully.

Oh, and she had quite a few spelling errors and a YT community boyfriend that she said she was gonna raise the kid with.

...What does everyone think? :T

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
I made my first enemy. The OP said chubby things are cute. I jokingly said "Fetish alert.", which was among other people's comments that were more harsh, and it kinda got mixed in. Someone came in and said that we were all immature kids that think they aren't kids, and everyone but the OP agreed and started being on her side. I started telling the OP about how perfect his OCs and art style would be for a webcomic to change the subject (And because someone had to say it. :p). This person then celebrated her burn, using her Nickname. I didn't read her Nickname, because quite frankly, I don't care, and though it was some funny thing or whatever in typical Miiverse-style humor, and started asking about what it is. She says that it's someone who knows when to shut up, unlike me. Now she says she's gonna raise her kid(s) the right way so that the coming generation won't be as stupid, and everyone, even the OP (He was going back and forth, it seems, but overall realized how terrible this is.), and got both of us banned. In the end, we were all stupid, and I learned what it feels like to be on the side of the argument that no one agrees with quite painfully.

Oh, and she had quite a few spelling errors and a YT community boyfriend that she said she was gonna raise the kid with.

...What does everyone think? :T

Top Bottom