• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
Alright everyone dis gon b gud

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYoWF_5kuw
Aaaaaand more rp. A bad one at that.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKmIDij4aQ
Miiverse is obviously the best place to ask. EDIT: he is 13.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKmIDg21sQ
Something tells me this a sanic cross over

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKltk2V0SQ
Miiverse is STILL the best place to ask apparently

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/replies/AYMHAAACAABnUYoWGI0hrQ
I thought this was miiverse, not deviantart.

Last edited:

Patwhit01

Smash Cadet

What

Expand Dong?

Uh, sir? I think you need a bit better handwriting...

Oh, I definitely am.

Your writing is not.

Ooh I know! Your Mii is Slenderman with a dildo...?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And now, a story about two lovers. Spongbob and Amy...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And now, a story about two lovers. Spongbob and Amy...

(cringe repeatedly)

Alan and Nicole was entertaining, but this....THIS is Sonic, Spongebob, overused creepypasta and Mario mixed together into an attempt at love story fanfic, it's like some kind of Miiverse horror film.....

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
It was deleted. What'd it say?
Something along the lines of "Smash stinks!!! It stinks so bad that elephant poop smells like cologne."

A couple people accused him of trolling with his "smash clan" (whatever that means) so he said, "I'm not trolling fruit pie!" "Go get some caramel sour apple!" and "And my smash clan defeats all. And you can't defeat a Magikarp."

Save the fragments, I'm surprised about the lack of grammar errors.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
First off, that's not how you spell "Alligator".
Second, isn't King K. Rool more of a crocodile? (I mean, I know he's a Kremling, but still...)
Third, it's spelled "Rool" not "Rule".
Fourth, the way he spelt "Basically".... Uuuhhhhhgggghhh....
And fifth, he seems to have very low faith in his moveset, considering the occasional "Uhh"s and "Umm"s.

Well, I've just proven to myself that I can be quite a jerk.
I apologize.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I don't understand the admins sometimes. How has our pal Rudy managed to slip by them this long?

Well, whatever, as long as he makes stupid posts, we can keep poking fun at them. I just don't want to be in his shoes if he ever finds out about it. :p

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I don't understand the admins sometimes. How has our pal Rudy managed to slip by them this long?

Well, whatever, as long as he makes stupid posts, we can keep poking fun at them. I just don't want to be in his shoes if he ever finds out about it. :p
You can always report a Miiverse user on their profile page like I do (mostly for those dumb enough to post on their wall that they're evading bans)

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Tried that. And it didn't work. I guess saying explicit images wasn't enough. :p

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Tried that. And it didn't work. I guess saying explicit images wasn't enough. :p
Well, he really isn't breaking the CoC. Sure, he does draw alot of...... Questionable stuff, but it's not exactly in the range of being considered as a violation (At least as far as I'm aware). It's definitely not like stuff that you'd find during M.A.D. to where it's just blatant profanity or nudity.

But.... Why does it have to be the Powerpuff Girls, of all things...?

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
It's still pushing the envelope, though. I doubt Nintendo had this stuff in mind when they made Miiverse. :p

The Powerpuff Girls really make this even more bizarre. But I've noticed that it's mostly him and his buddies saving the day.The actual characters are only in the back seat. It's like they've never heard of a Mary Sue before.

Last edited:

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
It's still pushing the envelope, though. I doubt Nintendo had this stuff in mind when they made Miiverse. :p

The Powerpuff Girls really make this even more bizarre. But I've noticed that it's mostly him and his buddies saving the day.The actual characters are only in the back seat. It's like they've never heard of a Mary Sue before.
Interesting, Mary Sues on stupid Miiverse Posts. I never thought that was possible.

Top Bottom