• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
I can say with honesty that it may be because they didn't even care and just wanted it for Miiverse. That's why mine doesn't even have glasses like myself(it looks amazingly like me, though, otherwise).

Or cause Sakurai doesn't find him worthwhile or care period. I know many forget about this, but only Anime/Manga characters were ever barred, at least during Brawl, where the character might have been possible, given he's from a different non-barred media and had a Nintendo appearance, never mind having popularity and uniqueness as a possibility. As for 4, Sakurai probably tightened his 3rd party criteria to "must've originated in some kind of game" by now. Instead of more vague Brawl criteria.

The choice sucks, but it's not like he doesn't actually fit actual given criteria. Also the same reason why it's not worth attacking people on Miiverse for these silly choices. What they're asking for is unlikely as hell, but was never impossible. Unless it's from a Manga/Anime, it matters little at this point. In fact, the only tightening Sakurai seriously did was say that it needs to be a special occasion. He never really actually told us Brawl's criteria wasn't still being used. So contracts, etc. could be special enough. Overall, that type of request isn't that unreasonable when it comes to being legitimately possible. It's just not nearly that good compared to some actual favorable video game choices (or even from games first) that would be lost for these types of characters. And I don't just mean, say, a Digimon, but we've got characters from Square-Enix, video game adaptions of shows that have original characters(ironically, there's only one Video Game Only [Notable] Power Rangers character, and he's on the PS2. Power Rangers Super Legends was supposed to have a Wii version. Whoops. Too bad for Bandai on that one, no?). But you get what I mean, though.
*looks you up on Miiverse*

Cool, you resemble the default one. :T

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
*looks you up on Miiverse*

Cool, you resemble the default one. :T
Not like I made any attempt to make a special one. Honestly, my most interesting Mii is a Mewtwo Mii. Which makes it funnier that I made it just because Mewtwo wasn't in. Come some days later and...

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448

I found this a while ago, been meaning to post it.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Just imagine if some role playing managed to slip into the Miiverse stage. Some of that stuff is quite amusing, others are... disturbing. Or both. :p

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm guessing that Sakurai has no idea of the horrors of Western Miiverse.

And if the stage lets any message in, it'll be as bad if not worse than any offensive Miis.

LF2K

Floor Diver
I just happened to glance over a Rosalina RP, and... damn. :crying:

Still quite amusing though. Seriously, crazy role plays are funny in all the wrong ways.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234

I drew it
Oh hey, I think I've seen you around before on Miiverse. I recognize that drawing.
I believe you held a drawing contest the other day, which I won. That's cool that you go on Smashboards, too!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Your guess is as good as mine.

Also,

And yes, this is in fact @CT ZeRo.

Edit:

I don't always go to other communities. But whenever I do I regret it.

Edit 2: Also, I was looking on Bad Miiverse Posts and found this:

I mean, I get there's gameplay and such, but look at that water! Truly a masterpiece.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
I mentioned that some role playing is weird, right? This guy takes the cake. Is this supposed to be a murder mystery? Or are they actually getting jollies from killing others? People actually replied to this! And here I thought the Powerpuff guys were odd... :p

Attachments

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
'The glory mode SUCKS ! It is not skill balanced. A warning to all who want this game: you will never win in for glory mod, ever. I am VERY good and I barly ever win.'

^ Casual player detected

LF2K

Floor Diver
Sounds like a sore loser who can't take defeat.

Edit: Oh, and...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think the Miiverse drawings I share with you tonight will thrill you. They may shock you. They may even horrify you. So if any of you feel that you do not care to subject your nerves to such a strain, now is your chance to—Well, I warned you.

Oh don't worry, that was just the warm up. Now for the true horror fest.

Top Bottom