• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
image.jpg

*snrk* Saturday...

In context, though, he actually had a point. He said this while I was arguing that :roypm: probably wasn't going to come back because Blazing Sword as a whole and Canon!Roy are very unpopular in the Fire Emblem fanbase.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
chris.PNG

Um...promoting Mario as a whole? She also opposed Bowser Jr, if not directly, in Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Oh my word...the Miiverse Smash stage. Even though I know Nintendo's gonna have admins watching it like a hawk, I hope they'll at least have enough of a sense of humor to bring in the "appropriate, just really really stupid" pictures. Anything with Sanic (yes I spelled it right), Goku, or Mordecai and Rigby cheering on a character by screaming "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" is a plus in my book.

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
'In the Nintendo Direct, the announcer didn't call Mewtwo DLC, he called Mewtwo a free download. So technically DLC isn't confirmed.'

This logic.

SSBIx3M

Smash Apprentice
Oh my word...the Miiverse Smash stage. Even though I know Nintendo's gonna have admins watching it like a hawk, I hope they'll at least have enough of a sense of humor to bring in the "appropriate, just really really stupid" pictures. Anything with Sanic (yes I spelled it right), Goku, or Mordecai and Rigby cheering on a character by screaming "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" is a plus in my book.
As far as I understood from the 50 things direct, someone from Nintendo or the admins will choose what will be shown in the background. The announcer said "We'll gather up Miiverse posts". There won't be any random things in the background, I think.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I wonder if there's gonna be more.... Not asking Sakurai to go overboard, but still.
Patches are guaranteed to come often since many bugs/glitches/and balance issues still exist.

The rest definitely are impossible to tell right now. Besides the 4 confirmed ones.

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295

EDIT: Apparently it's Greninja.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
image.jpg

Was that supposed to be a Wreck-it Ralph reference or something?

image.jpg

...I was gonna say something about this, but... Well, considering [he retired at the end of Punch-out!! Wii]...

image.jpg

He'd have a point if it was true.

Nintendo' not dumb enough to make a character that took tons of resources and around 700 to 1,000 man-hours only available until January 21st. He will be released normally later. Nintendo is not making us pay $40-500 for a single character.

...Sorry, that's just been grinding at my nerves lately.

Last edited:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
image.jpg
...Why does this exist? ...W-w-WHY did it NEED to!?

Wanna see what happens when the smartest and dumbest people I've ever met on Miiverse interact?

image.jpg
image.jpg

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
image.jpg

Oh boo hoo hoo poor persecuted Miiverse users.

image.jpg

Yeesh, someone's a little sore.

image.jpg

:4wiremac:<(wakka wakka wakka

Top Bottom