• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Apparently you can't even mention Project M in Miiverse.

I got banned for replying to Adriel, his post was "guys I herd rumours that there is going to be a Nintendo Direct in April 1st!"
My response: "I heard rumours you're stupid"...he deserved it
Yea i guess Nintendo don't like u mentioning mods to there games i guess,

Myuutsufan4832

Smash Journeyman
Yea i guess Nintendo don't like u mentioning mods to there games i guess,
I remember a long time ago on miiverse you were allowed to mention it but nowadays they don't allow it anymore.

You know that Midna is smiling in that scene right? Albeit evilly.
Yes, but it looks more like she is a mad. That's why I used it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
what are the words of this language chicken, popcorn and chips?
Finger licking good? Or maybe the language consist of those 11 herbs and spices. You gotta open your mind to this stuff dude.

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
I reported a picture of Rosalina in a bikini and nothing happened.
Yet, I got banned when my posts about Umbreon got reported by some fanboy named "shadow".
Oh, and Ogre is the native language of Miiverse.

Myuutsufan4832

Smash Journeyman
I reported a picture of Rosalina in a bikini and nothing happened.
Yet, I got banned when my posts about Umbreon got reported by some fanboy named "shadow".
Oh, and Ogre is the native language of Miiverse.
Well the admins are the ones who are actually bad but make people think they're good.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Would you like to Smash on a boat? Or maybe punch Craig in the throat? :smirk:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Ever wondered what the people who support PPG for Smash 4 don't want?

Grinch for SSB4
That's it, I can't take it anymore.

I can understand being a toobigot for Ridley. I can understand King K. Rool. Pac-Man. Palutena. Krystal. ANY veteran. MEWTWO EVEN. I WOULD NOT CARE IF YOU SAY MARIO SHOULD BE CUT AND RETURN.

But if you telling me that no characters from the Dr. Seuss franchise are not welcome in Smash Bros... I would not be able to live on this planet anymore. I would not, could not in a house, I would not, could not with a mouse.

I say we track down this Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup backslider and turn him into Who-Hash!

WHO'S WITH ME?

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
Dr. Seuss characters would be OP, though.

lol Seriously, what world do these folks live in where the major character debates are between Power Puff Girls and Dr. Seuss characters? I thought the arguments here were bad, but man...

The people agitating for Shadow get a bad rap on Miiverse, at least he's a video game character and has already been in a Smash game....

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I would think the joke drum sound effect would have helped that fact...

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Yeah, I said I was joking, and he said, "I got the joke, I just thought you didn't like it".

._.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't had any admin difficulties
In my experience, Miiverse admins aren't a big deal. As long as you follow the rules, run-ins with them should be scarce. The users are the real trouble-makers. They're the ones who'll report a post just because they disagree with your opinion, and since the admins are pretty much non-discriminate, you can get into trouble no matter how innocent you are.

I satirize Miiverse stupidity all the time and never get reported or moderated. You just have to be clever with how you go about it.

Myuutsufan4832

Smash Journeyman
In my experience, Miiverse admins aren't a big deal. As long as you follow the rules, run-ins with them should be scarce. The users are the real trouble-makers. They're the ones who'll report a post just because they disagree with your opinion, and since the admins are pretty much non-discriminate, you can get into trouble no matter how innocent you are.

I satirize Miiverse stupidity all the time and never get reported or moderated. You just have to be clever with how you go about it.
Well there are a lot of people who report for no reason on miiverse.

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

They're stupid, but they can't possibly reach higher levels of uncomprehension, right?

Top Bottom