• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
It's hilarious how those kids think Sakurai can read English. So when they scream "WHERE YOSSHY?!?!" or "WE WANT SHADOW!!!", he won't be able to hear their cries.

LF2K

Floor Diver
これは難しい言語です. :smirk:

Google Translate isn't always the answer. Use a guide!:laugh:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
...THIS MAN RUINED MIIVERSE FOR ME! :cry:
Actually, a Miiverse member named Wesley (Miiverse ID: KirbyandPikachu6) is the original Powerpuff Girls guy. He admits he has autism and has a severe obsession of the Powerpuff Girls (plus Banjo-Kazooie & Conker) in pretty much all of his Miiverse posts and posts them as "facts" (although a great amount of these kind of posts have been deleted my admins now).

And I can tell you this all started with Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion (a Super Smash Bros. clone)

Last edited:

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Actually, a Miiverse member named Wesley (Miiverse ID: KirbyandPikachu6) is the original Powerpuff Girls guy. He admits he has autism and has a severe obsession of the Powerpuff Girls (plus Banjo-Kazooie & Conker) in pretty much all of his Miiverse posts and posts them as "facts" (although a great amount of these kind of posts have been deleted my admins now).

And I can tell you this all started with Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion (a Super Smash Bros. clone)
whatever happened to him, anyway? I never see him post anymore (not that I'm complaining, if anything, I'm relieved)

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
also, anyone notice how gullible Miiverse is when it comes to Super Smash Bros. "leaks"?
Yup.
It feels like I can just copy and paste a model of Goku into the 3DS version of Battlefield, post it on Gamefaqs (or whatever it's called), claim to be a worker at Namco, and Miiverse would believe that Goku is really in.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Yup.
It feels like I can just copy and paste a model of Goku into the 3DS version of Battlefield, post it on Gamefaqs (or whatever it's called), claim to be a worker at Namco, and Miiverse would believe that Goku is really in.
yep! you can take any character ever made, give them a character portrait, and call it a leak, everyone will believe it, even if I made a leak of a character that I wanted in Smash, people would believe it...... y'know what, I'm gonna do that right now

upload_2014-3-29_19-22-54.png

there. a totally legit Super Smash Bros. For Wii U and 3DS leak, totally not photoshopped

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
yep! you can take any character ever made, give them a character portrait, and call it a leak, everyone will believe it, even if I made a leak of a character that I wanted in Smash, people would believe it...... y'know what, I'm gonna do that right now

View attachment 11060

there. a totally legit Super Smash Bros. For Wii U and 3DS leak, totally not photoshopped
jesus christ i just realized namco and monolith soft made xenogears and now nintendo owns monolith soft and namco is making smash 4.
kos mos confirmed.

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
"Hello everyone, I am a worker at Namco. Here is a newcomer for Super Smash Bros. For Wii U and 3DS!
LEAK.png

Crocomire screeches in!"
I spent 5 minutes in MS Paint making that

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
jesus christ i just realized namco and monolith soft made xenogears and now nintendo owns monolith soft and namco is making smash 4.
kos mos confirmed.
I believe you mean Xenosaga, Xenogears was published by Square Enix, still, that is the exact point that I try to get across whenever I'm on Miiverse

also:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqF1nUobgw
wow, Peach really let herself..... ummm, become buoyant with age

LF2K

Floor Diver
I guess he's thinking something similar to an iPhone game. Then we can buy the characters. Yay! :bee:

D

Deleted member

View attachment 11060

Sem título2.png

Took me 30 minutes to make this convince my friend that works at Namco to leak this to me, and now in first hand you have Goku confirmated for Smash

Top Bottom