• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver

It's funny how some people just expect Shadow so easily. Have these people even heard Sakurai's stance on 3rd party characters?

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
of course they haven't they just think who they wants get in.
Not to mention, some of them have the shortest patience span. I mean, whenever a character doesn't get announced for a long time, then some of them just goes nuts and thinks that it is the end of the world. It's quite amazing on what you can find on there. But I just wish that some of those people would just take a break from miiverse. It is getting up to the point where it is just sad.

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
shrek.png

Shrek, Shadow, Goku, Xerneas, Shoutmon, New Age Retro Hippie, Naruto, SpongeBob, Sonic.exe, Big the Cat/Froggy tag team, Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, and Youngster Joey.

D

Deleted member

Some days ago I created another Wii U user, because thanks to Adriel, I'm banned for 2 weeks(and I don't plan on coming back to that community), so I did the thing(I'm so evil:evil:). Say whatever you want, the boy deserved it(and in the next day s*** happens https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqF1IVyHpg)
Sem título.png

Note: had to cover some words due to "strong language"

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
This girl was saying a good tactic for fighting Fox/Falco with Pichu is to grab them, throw them off the stage, and when they use the obvious recovery, to down smash them, at a correct angle, and they would straight down and die.
Well:
1. Good luck actually knocking them off the stage.
2. Pichu's Down Special can meteor smash?

Top Bottom