• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

D

Deleted member

I didn't know that Sakurai made Sonic fan characters. Well, I guess he will get added to replace Yoshi...

Last edited by a moderator:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Is he blind? The main Sonic character is already in!

Whoops, forgot I posted last...:facepalm:

D

Deleted member

Miiverse's Dream Roster
2 Roster.png

EDIT: There was no Shrek, sorry :c

Shinru202

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shinryu2
3DS FC
2809-8719-6664

"Ridley can't be in SSB4 Roster"

ACE PIRATE Ridley objects to this witness's statement.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYnpkZHnXQ
Someone please explain to me what's happening here
Maybe Brandon-senpai could, right?
i think its meant to with some YouTube battle were Mario and sonic fight to the death and sonic won in that video i think.
Actually, I don't know if this has been explained yet, but Luigi and Tails just had a death battle on that same channel, and Tails won. So I think that the person depicted in that drawing isn't Sonic, but Tails.

D

Deleted member

This is definitely Grant Kirkhope. Totally legit.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYnpkZHnXQ
Someone please explain to me what's happening here
Maybe Brandon-senpai could, right?
Tails won against Luigi in some battle on YouTube that isn't relevant to Smash.
On the minor topic of that Luigi vs. Tails video, I thought it was garbage and lazily made, especially how the ending was handled. Nuff said.

D

Deleted member

This is definitely Grant Kirkhope. Totally legit.

Tails won against Luigi in some battle on YouTube that isn't relevant to Smash.
On the minor topic of that Luigi vs. Tails video, I thought it was garbage and lazily made, especially how the ending was handled. Nuff said.
I actually like Screwattack's Death Battle and they can't do much better than that for a quick video:ohwell:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Yeah, be wary of Miiverse. Theyre on with something Shokio came up with called #NintendoRedirect and are now asking for GC VC, StarFox, Metroid FZero and etc

EmbersToAshes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmbersToAshes
Yeah, be wary of Miiverse. Theyre on with something Shokio came up with called #NintendoRedirect and are now asking for GC VC, StarFox, Metroid FZero and etc
I've been arguing with these three morons for the last half hour. Throwing Sony's sales figures at me as if they compete for the same fanbase. And these are the people taking part!

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
If I could ask, what's this NintendoRedirect thing?
Theyre people joining up for the "greater good" of Nintendo and demanding that Nintendo release new content immediately
I've been arguing with these three morons for the last half hour. Throwing Sony's sales figures at me as if they compete for the same fanbase. And these are the people taking part!
There is no point in arguing with them, theres too many idiots to fight.

EmbersToAshes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmbersToAshes
I don't understand what they could hope to achieve. Nintendo are well known for flat out ignoring what their fans want. In the end, Wii U is up in sales over last year, as is the 3DS. They're clearly doing something right. Whining and ******** on Miiverse isn't getting these guys anywhere.

Top Bottom