• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

D

Deleted member

you sure linking Adriel is a good idea?
What he can do against us? Report us to Miiverse admins?
Also, I just gave the link of the Smashboards not this thread, but if he should knew about this let's all link him

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, I decided to check the guy.
Apparently he's really into the competitive side of Smash.

And he isn't completely devoid of brain cells.
The only thing I don't get is why post there when you can actually talk to people who are into Smash here?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't think Brandon's going to see reason here guys. He clearly truly believes this thread is just us attacking these people.
Honestly, I'm planning on giving up.
It's like talking to a brick wall. I'm trying to be nice.
But it's not easy when he isn't even listening to the other side.

LF2K

Floor Diver
He does realize Bad Miiverse Posts and Please Sakurai are a lot harsher than us? Why do we have a white knight?

LF2K

Floor Diver
OK, I'll guess we'll have to resort to laughing at adults for the time being. I mean, "dad" would be a older person... Right?

And this from Please Sakurai, so ha! :laugh:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

One of your messages seems to have been deleted by an administrator, Zoroarking. Seems our posts are being reported :')
Just came back and saw it, the only thing I did was link this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxY8lpYAUM
Brandon has no point, he is protecting a bunch of morons and trolls like this
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Great_Smasher and an account blocked by adriel https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Goku_for_smash
I made these ones to attack adriel from the core by befriending him and messaging him with the truth, now let me just find that image... here it is
See how he wanted Goku? I think I made he give up on this dream

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

I think its supposed to be a Ritz cracker, but I could be wrong

So his mask is his face which is his mask, which also turns out to be his face. Wat

*Insert witty comment here*

The truth about Digletts body

Its better than WiFi. Its Wii Fii

I want to say something, but Im pretty baffled. I think this guy (Who made this masterpice) has two of his pics in this post

Top Bottom