• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
This thread is gold is you have a Wii U. Spend 5 minutes of it to see all these stupid request that are too Hilarius and brain damaged to my head that I can't not explain.
Seriously these people are out of mind and the biggest problem there way too many of them.

I don't want to know about Shrek.<---That thing become like a legend of a stupid cult in the community.
That why I go here to calm my mind.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I'd be perfectly fine if some of the Miiverse community started suggesting characters in Smashboards. It would make Miiverse more tolerable when they return with crushed dreams.

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
I'd be perfectly fine if some of the Miiverse community started suggesting characters in Smashboards. It would make Miiverse more tolerable when they return with crushed dreams.
Just imagine...
"The Shrek for SSB4 Thread: It's not Ogre Yet!"
"The Goku for SSB4 Thread: His Chances are Over 9000!"
"The Shoutmon for SSB4 Thread: Because Mega Evolution"

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Smashboards trolled his parents, and now he seeks vengeance.

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
zlCfzRqKPeUKUtPm_z.png

What? THING is "evolvg"!
*Evolution tune*
Your THING "evolvged" into SSB COMMUNITY! SSB4 COMMUNITY learned Confusion!

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
And hopefully we can keep it that way.
So we can take over Miiverse still laugh along.
:joyful:
yep, though you think he'd catch on by now, I mean, I'm literally the only one on Miiverse who wants KOS-MOS in SSB4 (in other words, I'm a rare case) and on Miiverse, I literally always post about it, guess he's not so wise after all :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
:joyful:
yep, though you think he'd catch on by now, I mean, I'm literally the only one on Miiverse who wants KOS-MOS in SSB4 (in other words, I'm a rare case) and on Miiverse, I literally always post about it, guess he's not so wise after all :troll:
And now that you say that he'll find you...

Last edited:
Top Bottom