• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
LOL that has be trolling who the hell thinks yoshi is a pokemon.
Yoshi, Dragon/Fairy-type (don't ask), ability: Egg Sheild: Defense rises by 2 levels once HP is below 1/2.
Yoshi will grow wings when it Mega Evolves, and get the ability Flame Body and get a large boost in Special Atk. and Speed.

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
I was looking at dead communities, like the DreamWorks Combo Pack community, until I found this on the Lola's ABC Party community:
thephazon.png

Last edited:

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
He seems like a stalker lol.
It looks like they want to be the next Allan and Nicole. In fact, some people make entire accounts dedicated to trying to re-enact it. I made two entire accounts dedicated to becoming the next Allan and Nicole, one being a second Allan and one being a second Nicole, but then I deleted both of the NNIDs after realizing how stupid this was.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
It looks like they want to be the next Allan and Nicole. In fact, some people make entire accounts dedicated to trying to re-enact it. I made two entire accounts dedicated to becoming the next Allan and Nicole, one being a second Allan and one being a second Nicole, but then I deleted both of the NNIDs after realizing how stupid this was.
im sorry i don't know what Allen and Nicole is lol.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Wasn't that guy also on a Wii U? Why did he make a separate account on a 3DS?

LF2K

Floor Diver
Double stupidity is right. He won't be able to link his eShop accounts now. At least, if this isn't an alternate account or something...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
yeah, this guy is obsessed with 3rd-party characters, he doesn't even know the requirements for one to be added, I even got suckered into one of his posts :urg:
Still, why Shoutmon all all Digimon?
If anything, the best would be Agumon.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
precisely, at least I know who Agumon is, as opposed to Shoutmon (I'm not the biggest Digimon fan)
Shoutmon (from what I looked up) is the partner of the main protagonist in Digimon Fusion (one of the more recent Digimon cartoons).

Top Bottom