• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver

Yeah, no body uses Ness! Those who do will give this guy a Knuckle Smashwich. :glare:

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
It's just funny how he assumes a Pokémon will replace the EarthBound character.

Seriously, if I ever fight him online, he 's getting it. :smirk:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's just funny how he assumes a Pokémon will replace the EarthBound character.

Seriously, if I ever fight him online, he 's getting it. :smirk:
Well, less "replace", and more "excuse".

It says that a good reason to add him in is due to Ness not exactly being a popular character.
So somehow within that Greninja should get in...

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion

Yeah, no body uses Ness! Those who do will give this guy a Knuckle Smashwich. :glare:
Smashwich: The Official Sandwich of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS!
Come today and get a Smashwich Wombo Combo meal, including fries (your size choice of Brawl, Melee, and Ridley) and fountain drink for only $3.99. Available at participating retailers.

Last edited:

The Curious Volnutt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theOmni1337
Come today and get a Smashwich Wombo Combo meal, including fries (your size choice of Brawl, Melee, and Ridley) and fountain drink for only $3.99. Available at participating retailers.
Take my like, this is just too perfect.

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I'll have two Giga Bowsers, with a side of MK Wings and an Icey Climber Fountain Drink. OH and can I have the Marth doll kids toy in the Smashy Meal?

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
Oooh, count me in. Sounds delicious.

viridi

Smash Cadet
NNID
nessearthbound
I'll have two Giga Bowsers, with a side of MK Wings and an Icey Climber Fountain Drink. OH and can I have the Marth doll kids toy in the Smashy Meal?
That will be 500 smash coins, with 55 coin tax. Also we only have pichu dolls left.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Would you like a complimentary Little Mac with that Smashy Meal? Or we could raise that to Chubby or Giga size if you please. Oh, and the Martha dolls come with Ricken too!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Would you like a complimentary Little Mac with that Smashy Meal? Or we could raise that to Chubby or Giga size if you please. Oh, and the Martha dolls come with Ricken too!
Excuse me sir. I'd hate to bother you.
But my order is all wrong...

Last edited:

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
I want the ShrekSoda and Wombo Combo meal with Ridley-sized fries!

what.png

Oh no, it's Volbeat's fanfic all over again!
Speaking of Volbeat, I think he got banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Sadly Mega Man and Samus is a pretty common occurrence. But at least there's so cool stuff that may come out of it...

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
Sadly Mega Man and Samus is a pretty common occurrence. But at least there's so cool stuff that may come out of it...

"Megaman slowly approached Samus with his bleeding heart and said the words that would change their relationship forever: the baby".
Really? Darn...
Many people seem to be getting banned today, including me. I recently found out that my GoodGuyCrocomire account was permanently banned.

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
mypost.png

Oh my gosh, this is stupid. The pun is predictable, the drawing is terrible, and I can barely read what it says...
Wait, this is my own post.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/heyyouyesyou
Have you ever wanted to debate on MLP:FiM and Adventure Time episodes in the most stupid way possible? This is the user for you!

Last edited:

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
So I have been contacted by this guy and among some not so nice things ,he still firmly believes that no one likes Yoshi which is why people on miiverse spent the day being mad at Yoshi's unreveal. Welp, all I hope now is that he works on his anger issues and closed beliefs which is getting him in trouble.
LOL I never said anything about anyone not liking Yoshi. I'm simply saying that people are acting as if Mario or Pikachu was missing. Seriously, since WHEN did everyone love Yoshi THIS much?

Shinru202

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shinryu2
3DS FC
2809-8719-6664

Ridley fighting/escaping the Phantom Train from Final Fantasy 6....

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
LOL I never said anything about anyone not liking Yoshi. I'm simply saying that people are acting as if Mario or Pikachu was missing. Seriously, since WHEN did everyone love Yoshi THIS much?
First Shinru, now you. LET'S TALK ABOUT WHICH MIIVERSE USER WILL DISCOVER SMASHBOARDS AND JOIN NEXT!

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Yoshi is one of my favorite Mario characters. Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Island DS are some of my all-time favorite platformers. I immediately noticed his absence in the E3 trailer, and have been hoping to see him since. Having Yoshi missing is, for me, and a lot of others who grew up knowing the character as one of Nintendo's most popular, just like having Mario or Pikachu be missing.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi is one of my favorite Mario characters. Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Island DS are some of my all-time favorite platformers. I immediately noticed his absence in the E3 trailer, and have been hoping to see him since. Having Yoshi missing is, for me, and a lot of others who grew up knowing the character as one of Nintendo's most popular, just like having Mario or Pikachu be missing.
As a kid who grew up playing Yoshi's story at daycare, I second this.
LOL that has be trolling who the hell thinks yoshi is a pokemon.
Well he does say his own name. And that combined with the vast stupidity of miiverse can create things beyond what you or I could ever imagine.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYIHAAAEAAChUqFeUQyjrQ
My account name is in English, and I'm typing this in English, but, I don't know English.
Make up your mind, man
WHAT ARE YOU
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYno0i8c1A
..Maybe because you aren't invited to the party..
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlN2mh4yQ
......I need to get off of this horrific website...

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
As a kid who grew up playing Yoshi's story at daycare, I second this.

Well he does say his own name. And that combined with the vast stupidity of miiverse can create things beyond what you or I could ever imagine.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYIHAAAEAAChUqFeUQyjrQ
My account name is in English, and I'm typing this in English, but, I don't know English.
Make up your mind, man
WHAT ARE YOU
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYno0i8c1A
..Maybe because you aren't invited to the party..
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlN2mh4yQ
......I need to get off of this horrific website...
there are a lot of idiots true lol but also some amazing drawings.

Top Bottom