• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

D

Deleted member

:ohwell: Brandon does realize that the entire point of this thread is to get our jollies out of Miiverse posts (hence the name) right?
He thinks it's "creepy" a bunch of adults making fun of stupid posts, heck, I'm not that old, reporting him for calling me old!

D

Deleted member

I see this thread as Chrono Trigger's 12.000 B.C.
We're Zeal Kingdom living above the surface(Miiverse) and the ones who can't use magic(their brains) are cast to the surface, we use Lavos power(miiverse's posts) to sustain ourselfs(having fun) and Schala(Brandon lol) is the only person good to them and eventually Lavos will release his power in us(s*** storm) because we abuse of it(being noticed by them)... except this last part won't happen
EDIT:This was part of the old post I edited, but no one would read it (:ness: putting this thing 'cause I like it)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
I see this thread as Chrono Trigger's 12.000 B.C.
We're Zeal Kingdom living above the surface(Miiverse) and the ones who can't use magic(their brains) are cast to the surface, we use Lavos power(miiverse's posts) to sustain ourselfs(having fun) and Schala(Brandon lol) is the only person good to them and eventually Lavos will release his power in us(s*** storm) because we abuse of it(being noticed by them)... except this last part won't happen
EDIT:This was part of the old post I edited, but no one would read it (:ness: putting this thing 'cause I like it)
This is so beautiful...
(:088: putting this thing 'cause I like it)

LF2K

Floor Diver
Really, we're just laughing at the stupidity that is the cesspool of the Smash Community. It's not our fault the funny stuff is so easily cherry picked.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Some guy just claimed that Ridley would be a Charizard clone. The fact that I cant internet-slap him is really depressing

Last edited:
Top Bottom