• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

EmbersToAshes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmbersToAshes
Another thing thats annoying me is the complaining for online VC games. It aint easy to do that stuff.
Not easy and not worthwhile. I couldn't care less about playing Mario Kart 64 in multiplayer. GameCube titles would be cool, and I'm sure we'll get them down the line. I don't think, however, whining on Miiverse will make a jot of difference as to the timescale.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Not easy and not worthwhile. I couldn't care less about playing Mario Kart 64 in multiplayer. GameCube titles would be cool, and I'm sure we'll get them down the line. I don't think, however, whining on Miiverse will make a jot of difference as to the timescale.
You are correct. Im just commenting on many of the posts right now and see the argument or whining they throw at me.

EmbersToAshes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmbersToAshes
See, I posted and some began arguing about why their begging was warranted, but they're now just arguing with me that the Wii U sucks and the X1/PS4 rules. I don't even understand why they're heralding this Redirect movement when they clearly hate Nintendo.

EmbersToAshes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmbersToAshes
And Mac blocked you....
Did he? He also followed me. Mildly schizophrenic behavior.

Edit: Wow, he reported my post as hateful. I even got a notification from Miiverse. I guess you can't have an opposing view to another member, even if it's expressed eloquently.

Last edited:

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
Oh god, Miiverse thinks that the Cucco is one of Toon Link's moves.
snarpsnarpsnarp.png

Why would Toon Link be carrying around a Twilight Princess styled Cucco anyways.
Its obviously Link's new move :troll:

D

Deleted member

Brandon has no point, he is protecting a bunch of morons and trolls like this
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Great_Smasher and an account blocked by adriel https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Goku_for_smash
I made these ones to attack adriel from the core by befriending him and messaging him with the truth, now let me just find that image... here it is
See how he wanted Goku? I think I made he give up on this dream
Now I come to think, was I too harsh with the boy?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

No comment this time. Just... No comment.

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
Miiverse is going on another "#TurnMiiversePurple" riot, because re-using bad jokes is hilarious.
toons.png

"The Shrek for SSB4 Thread: Obsessed with Ogres and Onions"
"The Goku for SSB4 Thread: The Posts are Over 9000!"
and now...
"The Toontown for SSB4 Thread: Cat Says Yes!"

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKlbv8mS6Q
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKlg21OBiQ
I'm now convinced that Brandon is a troll, I mean, he didn't said that the most popular characters aren't going to be in the game(notice how this was before Little Mac's reveal, the guy must be just as angry as how Shokio will be when Ridley is revealed to be playable)
I didn't want to say anything but I've argued with the guy on Miiverse. He kinda is and isn't a troll. He says things for reactions and supports them with (usually) significant evidence. Not sure if he's happy with Mac though.

EmbersToAshes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmbersToAshes
I didn't want to say anything but I've argued with the guy on Miiverse. He kinda is and isn't a troll. He says things for reactions and supports them with (usually) significant evidence. Not sure if he's happy with Mac though.
I don't understand Brandon. He's all too happy to berate us for this thread, and yet in a seperate post he uses Smashboards in the comments to defend his point. He's clearly a frequent member.

D

Deleted member

The worst part in one of these posts, when he was arguing why he though the characters wouldn't be playable, is that he said Ridley has no potential moveset, this is worse than the "too big" argument
EDIT:"Star Fox is a small series" "The boxing ring isn't his" and Japan hate for Roy? Since when Japan hates Roy?
EDIT2: *sigh* he's at it again, no seriously, does this kid have a brain problem?
adrel.png

Also, "isn't not" that's double negative, he says this in almost every post(seriously this kid has a problem)
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/shoutmon0
*cough* I found adriel's girlfriend*

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom