• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Melee cpus are very dumb though, this guy literally did nothing as luigi and at level 9 every cpu killed themselves. Fox killed himself 5 times...
Exactly.
That's why this whole Pichu thing is making sense.
If it was against a skilled player, it would be different.

Myuutsufan4832

Smash Journeyman
Very true ...the only very few things that make sense are Ridley and Pac-man...I got to post this right before the owner took it down on Miiverse

Last edited:

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
I hope we get a character reveal Monday just so the community won´t be impatient and whine about there being no character reveal this month. Thankfully i don´t think it would be as bad, as when people were whining about Yoshi not getting revealed and the community thinking that Lucario returning means Mewtwo won´t return. ( Even though Mewtwo will obviously return. ) If we don´t get a character reveal Monday then prepare for the community being full of whining and impatient people everywhere.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I hope we get a character reveal Monday just so the community won´t be impatient and whine about there being no character reveal this month. Thankfully i don´t think it would be as bad, as when people were whining about Yoshi not getting revealed and the community thinking that Lucario returning means Mewtwo won´t return. ( Even though Mewtwo will obviously return. ) If we don´t get a character reveal Monday then prepare for the community being full of whining and impatient people everywhere.
MiiVerse will complain no matter what happens because its not goku :p

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Untitled.png

did u guys know sakurai doesn't know how to spell how his own name and likes Disney channel apparently.

D

Deleted member

I found this on the Please Sakurai Tumblr...
Honestly, this made me rather mad...

LF2K

Floor Diver
If the post is a screen cap, you can post it as an image.

So for example...

LF2K

Floor Diver
Actually, it's just satire. That guy was making fun of Miiverse noobs by acting like one. :p

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

Solar Flare blinds people, not hurt them.

Okay, no one gets that except me, so

Ness from SSBB.PNG

Ninten confirmed to be dressed up as Ness in SSB & SSBM.

Last edited:

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
I'm getting so sick of the users on Miiverse thinking they can talk to Sakurai and give him ideas even though the team probably made all of these beforehand.

This whole "pic of the day" is a bad idea in general and should have only been on the smash website instead of a place fill to the brim with snotty 10 year olds and trolls.

Top Bottom