• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
OK, fellas, here's an idea. Let's band together and pull an April Fool's prank on the Miiverse Smash community!

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
OK, fellas, here's an idea. Let's band together and pull an April Fool's prank on the Miiverse Smash community!
heh, looks like I've got some use for those fake leaks that I made after all :smirk:

also, I'm glad to see that Ike is getting some support..... oh wait, not that Ike, THIS Ike

(yes, it's actually happening, people are requesting South Park characters)

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

Its the almighty GOD Super Sayain Mario!

Nabbit looks just as disgusted as I do right now.

You guys work this one out

His only purpose is to haunt people in their nightmares

These ninja drawings are getting better

I cant tell if Link is eating a snake or if some weird tentacle creature is trying to escape his stomach

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa

Its the almighty GOD Super Sayain Mario!

Nabbit looks just as disgusted as I do right now.

You guys work this one out

His only purpose is to haunt people in their nightmares

These ninja drawings are getting better

I cant tell if Link is eating a snake or if some weird tentacle creature is trying to escape his stomach
i guess this guy saw the nester thing on that ssb site?

D

Deleted member

I found this one this morning.

It's obvious that he's trolling, but I wanna share it.

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
Well, I got console banned from Miiverse.
I tried everything, but all of my accounts are perma-banned and if I make a new one, it will be perma-banned automatically.
R.I.P GoodGuyMaskedMan/GroxCroc2

Last edited:

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
Well, I got console banned from Miiverse.
I tried everything, but all of my accounts are perma-banned and if I make a new one, it will be perma-banned automatically.
R.I.P GoodGuyMaskedMan/GroxCroc2
Why did they have to console ban you ;-;?

Last edited:

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
Why did they have to console ban you ;-;?
Because, from what I've seen from my ban notices they:
  • Are fans of Twilight
  • Are Umbreon fanboys
  • Have something against Ferrothorn
  • Ban anything that talks about being banned
  • Hate Ridley

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
On Miiverse, I've see a crap ton of posts complaining about bannings, deleted comments, and such. Either I'm very lucky or way too people just don't understand the rules at all on Miiverse. I've only been warned 3 times:

- Saying the eyes of someone's drawing of Villager look like boobs (in my defense they really did look like boobs).
- Saying "Justice League? You man Batman and his b****es" (I purposely censored the post exactly as you see in the quote).
- Mentioning the words "Project M".

Am I missing something?

LF2K

Floor Diver
I've only been warned once. And that was for posting "spoilers" for Super Mario World. :glare:

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
They aren't bad at first, but if you become active for months like me, they start to be like "LOLNOPE. YOUR TIME WAS LIMITED" and ban everything.
I tried going on Miiverse on my Wii U and it just said "Miiverse is not available from this device". 3DS Miiverse will just let me view posts and not do anything else. PC Miiverse gives me this:
....png

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ugh. I checked out Please Sakurai on Tumblr. The posts keep getting worse and worse...there truly is no limit to how nonsensical Miiverse can be.

D

Deleted member

On Miiverse, I've see a crap ton of posts complaining about bannings, deleted comments, and such. Either I'm very lucky or way too people just don't understand the rules at all on Miiverse. I've only been warned 3 times:

- Saying the eyes of someone's drawing of Villager look like boobs (in my defense they really did look like boobs).
- Saying "Justice League? You man Batman and his b****es" (I purposely censored the post exactly as you see in the quote).
- Mentioning the words "Project M".

Am I missing something?
Apparently you can't even mention Project M in Miiverse.

I got banned for replying to Adriel, his post was "guys I herd rumours that there is going to be a Nintendo Direct in April 1st!"
My response: "I heard rumours you're stupid"...he deserved it

Top Bottom