• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Let's take bets on the reactions after the Direct! C'mon, it'll be fun!

D

Deleted member

Let's take bets on the reactions after the Direct! C'mon, it'll be fun!
"Where's Yoshi!"
"i wnted to see tis charactar u suck samurai"
"Cool now wheres Goku?"
"Who is this character that nobody wanted?"
"sonic is a girl"

They're easy to predict.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
I'm glad the Super Smash Bros. series community doesn't have any sort of community-specific rules, otherwise we'd have rules like this:

1. You must follow Miiverse jokes, no matter how stupid
2. No respecting opinions
3. You're not allowed to request any 3rd-party character, except for Pac-Man
4. Every POTD that Sakurai posts must be a new character, and if it's not, you must complain in the comment section that he doesn't even read
5. This is the most important rule, you must never, and I mean NEVER, request Ridley
6. Finally, you must completely disregard Sakurai's arm injury and continue to selfishly request impossible characters

did I forget anything?

Myuutsufan4832

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad the Super Smash Bros. series community doesn't have any sort of community-specific rules, otherwise we'd have rules like this:

4. Every POTD that Sakurai posts must be a new character, and if it's not, you must complain in the comment section that he doesn't even read
5. This is the most important rule, you must never, and I mean NEVER, request Ridley
6. Finally, you must completely disregard Sakurai's arm injury and continue to selfishly request impossible characters

did I forget anything?
Yes. You forgot to mention "if you see someone mention Ridley 4 smash just keep repeating he's too big as an argument".

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Ridley is so big that he's in every stage, but the camera clips through his polygons so you can't see him.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

did I forget anything?
You forget "My opinion is always better than yours. If you disagree, then you're wrong."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be fair being the admin/moderator of Miiverse would probably make anyone turn bad cop.
To be fair.
They do have to deal with a population filled with trolls and kids.
Now with that said, if only they looked at the posts before banning.
It'd save a lot of trouble.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Speaking of which, it seems "y cant metroid crawl?" has seen a resurgence thanks to Metroid Fusion.

Top Bottom