• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
how is any of this funny or at least related ? Has NOTHING to do with the game besides some suggestions but that isn't the intent of the topic. I need honest feedback from a mod.

Last edited:

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
I just saw a few hours ago someone on Miiverse say something along the lines of " Sakurai Where is my future wife Krystal!? ". No just No.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I just saw a few hours ago someone on Miiverse say something along the lines of " Sakurai Where is my future wife Krystal!? ". No just No.
wouldn't be the first time iv'e seen something like that iv'e seen comments like that on sites like Kokatu as well.

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
No surprise there. I remember seeing that in the comments on a website long ago back when Super Smash Bros Brawl was in development. Makes people wonder, though

SuperLuigiTheIntalian

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sagablitz
Warning Received

:mariomelee:: Me neither Dr.Wily, me neither.

This isn't very accurate...

Gotta Love those Graphic Whores.

No just no.

:zerosuitsamus:: You ******!

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperLuigiTheIntalian

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sagablitz

:peach:: Whats a Wadding?

Me: You ******* (x2)

:peach:: Well Thats a bit Harsh....

GTFO!

This guy has to be trolling....

And why do you have to be so sexist?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

That's disgusting! Go get some help instead of complaining about it on Miiverse!

LF2K

Floor Diver
That Ridley tease was so vague. It's still too early to say anything about him. :p

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Spotted a Mango impersonator. How can I tell? He says he's changing his name to Mango in an old post. https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/MaNg0nation Now he's trashing Brawl... Already reported him because he's giving us competitive players a bad name.
that..... might very well be the worst attempt at trolling I have ever seen on Miiverse

oh, and speaking of Miiverse:

well, I fear your fan-base, does that count?

this is a thing..... I think

this one's kinda cute :)

....wait a minute, there's something familiar about this post...... oh well, moving on!

I agree, The Grinch is way too OP to be in Smash

Last edited:

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
What happens when you fuse the 2 Most requested characters (And some of the biggest fads ) on Miiverse, Ridley and Shrek? You get a Shrek infected Ridley.
More like Ridley got Shrekt. Yeah.

Oh, and Ridley's not coming back. Sakurai did indirectly confirm it. The caption for that scene with Ridley's shadow literally read "Other boss character appearances." Since he was talking about stage bosses like the Yellow Devil at this point, he is stating that Ridley is the stage boss for Pyrosphere.

HOestly, I think he's just trying to let the Ridley fanboys down a little easier.

samsparta21

Smash Ace

...No comment.

Wow, I've never heard that before.

Yes, I'm sure Samurai will revel Mikey Muse.

Larcardio made me laugh more than I should have.

Top Bottom