• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535

LF2K

Floor Diver
Last edited:

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
Edit: It seems someone's a bit more aggressive about this than I am. As much as I deeply hate what Rudy posts, I'd never confront him about it harshly.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHhoMNVFcA
To be honest though, the guy kinda had it coming at him. He still doesn't seem to realize that anyone can see these posts, even people that don't want to see this kind of stuff, despite being warned about it by several people and even being banned for it. Let's just hope that TJ doesn't go too far. Because no matter how disgusting Rudy's posts are, no one deserves to be bullied.

LF2K

Floor Diver
I agree. Even though he had this coming. I even reported that TJ fellow for bullying, but the admins haven't done a thing yet. I don't like what Rudy's posting, but I'll still try to get a hateful post off him.

Not saying he deserved it, but Rudy should have known that someone hateful would eventually see him. Hopefully he knows now. :p

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
I've got only 1 post for now but it should be more than enough.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHhpSpm2CA
Alrighty then.

Edit: It seems like every time I try to post something, it gets deleted by an admin right after. He said he wished his dad would get hit by a train and have his organs cut open.
And the 'Son of the Year' award goes to...

I found an Adriel post though! Do I get a medal for that?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHhpTWFL7Q
I think we all know what DLC he wants.

Last edited:

Popotheomnipotent

Smash Cadet
I agree. Even though he had this coming. I even reported that TJ fellow for bullying, but the admins haven't done a thing yet. I don't like what Rudy's posting, but I'll still try to get a hateful post off him.

Not saying he deserved it, but Rudy should have known that someone hateful would eventually see him. Hopefully he knows now. :p
Well what do ya know, I made it on here for the wrong reasons ;_;
You're right, I should not of gone about doing that.It was extreme, but once I actually bothered looking through his posts, I nearly threw up.I don't want to bully him or make fun of him, that's not what I was trying to do.I just want him to stop.It was definitely immature of me to go about trying to confront him in this manner, and you had every right to report me.You guys will probably hate me now, and I'll definitely be hated by his supporters, but let me at least say that I definitely did this in a wrong way, and I'm sorry for my actions.At this point I'm probably as bad as those trolls on miiverse, but I just want to acknowledge that I definitely worded my post wrong and went about confronting him wrong.That's all I have to say and I'll happily go back to lurking now because I don't want to cause any more problems.I'll also go about deleting my post.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
You're right, I should not of gone about doing that.It was extreme, but once I actually bothered looking through his posts, I nearly threw up.I don't want to bully him or make fun of him, that's not what I was trying to do.I just want him to stop.It was definitely immature of me to go about trying to confront him in this manner, and you had every right to report me.You guys will probably hate me now, and I'll definitely be hated by his supporters, but let me at least say that I definitely did this in a wrong way, and I'm sorry for my actions.At this point I'm probably as bad as those trolls on miiverse, but I just want to acknowledge that I definitely worded my post wrong and went about confronting him wrong.That's all I have to say and I'll happily go back to lurking now because I don't want to cause any more problems.I'll also go about deleting my post.
'Waits for @ L LF2K to write some heart felt response' :laugh:
In all seriousness, relax man, I doubt anyone hates you here for being mean to Rudy. Being honest I didn't find the stuff you said to him on one of his giantess post that cruel.

Last edited:

Popotheomnipotent

Smash Cadet
'Waits for @ L LF2K to write some heart felt response' :laugh:
In all seriousness, relax man, I doubt anyone hates you here for being mean to Rudy. Being honest I didn't find the stuff you said to him on one of his giantess post that cruel.
Hmmm okay then.I became completely and utterly hated on the thread for wifi battles on smashboards for really immature things a year ago, and I just don't want that happening here as well now that I'm slightly more mature...Guess going back to lurking isn't necessary for now lol.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Well, you asked for one heart felt response...:p

His posts are gross, we all know that. But there are certainly better ways to handle it. Sharing them here for our amusement is a fair enough punishment, I think.

I won't hate on you. You may have actually scared him into not posting anymore. Or he may secretly plotting to sic giant Bubbles on you. :p

If he ever finds out about this, he may just sic her on all of us!

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
In all seriousness, relax man, I doubt anyone hates you here for being mean to Rudy.
^ This.

At least you acknowledged that what you did was wrong and deleted your post. As long as those other guys that replied to your post keep their cool and you apologize to Rudy, everything should be fine.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Yeah, @ Popotheomnipotent Popotheomnipotent , no need to lurk. You're truthfully sorry, that's all that matters! :chuckle:

Anyway, hopefully Rudy's at least learned a lesson. Maybe he'll finally stop posting his disturbing images and actually post things worthwhile.

Still, let's hope giant Bubbles won't come get us. :p

Popotheomnipotent

Smash Cadet
^ This.

At least you acknowledged that what you did was wrong and deleted your post. As long as those other guys that replied to your post keep their cool and you apologize to Rudy, everything should be fine.
Well I'm glad that I'm not hated by you guys.But this whole episode has taught me not to even communicate with rudy.Seriously, I'm getting hate messages from his gang.(not really hate, but...something.)
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHho8ZePYw
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHho8BL3Cg
Ignore my posts that are worthy of being content on here(hey, can't I have my fun sometimes? :p) and look at the comments.I better stop this before a ****storm abrews....

LF2K

Floor Diver
Yeah, you better trend carefully. At least one of those comments got deleted. Looks like you got Timothy lurking on you, too.

Just remember if you do get a nasty remark, report it for bullying. You can fight back without saying anything!

Last edited:

PrincessLucina

Smash Rookie
Could someone explain to me who Rudy is, and what he does? Would be appreciated. I'm new to this thread, and don't really have the time to read through 170 pages of this thread to find the answer.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Could someone explain to me who Rudy is, and what he does? Would be appreciated. I'm new to this thread, and don't really have the time to read through 170 pages of this thread to find the answer.
He likes to post vore pictures of the Powerpuff Girls... on Miiverse. If you don't know what that is, it's basically a cannibal fetish. Kind of gross, especially given the subject.

Speaking of which, it looks like he and Tim got banned. Wonder what happened.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Well, the pic of the day has officially closed. Guess that's one source of hilarity closed up, too.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Sounds about right. :p I'll never understand why people turn to Miiverse for this stuff. Ease of access, I guess?

By the way, anyone know went down with the duo last night? I feel slightly guilty they got smacked with the ban hammer. I guess some things got said.

Last edited:

Popotheomnipotent

Smash Cadet
Sounds about right. :p I'll never understand why people turn to Miiverse for this stuff. Ease of access, I guess?

By the way, anyone know went down with the duo last night? I feel slightly guilty they got smacked with the ban hammer. I guess some things got said.
I saw a post on Timothy's activity feed saying that he was leaving miiverse, and before that it seems that Rudy had been permabanned or had just deleted his account(idk which, but both of those guys accounts won't show up anymore if you click on them).Maybe I seriously DID scare them off for good....

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Take a look at this. It's every single pic of the day in chronological order! Just think back to all the silly comments these garnered. Adriel and Wesley might shed a prideful tear.

Last edited:
Top Bottom