• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
So, I was looking back on some old favorites... And this particular post stood out, because it's quite disturbing if you think about it. He really wants this to become reality, it seems.

Attachments

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
So, I was looking back on some old favorites... And this particular post stood out, because it's quite disturbing if you think about it. He really wants this to become reality, it seems.
I can only imagine what that post led to.

Seriously though, I'm not quite sure what's so fascinating about vore or "giantesses" or whatever the proper word is. I can sorta understand vore if it's with a human and a large creature, not in a creepy cannibalistic way, cartoons do it all the time. As for giantesses, I have zero explanation. Maybe it's to make their waifu seem empowered by making them more massive than normal? I'm not quite sure why this Rudy fellow finds enjoyment out of making Bubbles the central figure of his fetishes, and for all we know, there could be other weird stuff of his that we aren't even aware of.

Or maybe I'm just reading too much into this.

That's also a possibility.

LF2K

Floor Diver
You're actually correct about one thing. Some folks just like the thought of their waifu empowered. To what length depends on the person. Some people will go to extreme lengths. I think our pal makes deviantART look tame sometimes.

As the vore part, I don't understand it. It's so barbaric and inhumane. And why the hell Bubbles, of all people, is the center of his desires I'll never know either. This clown has no idea how much creepy vibes he gives off. I mean, some dude posting weird pictures of a kindergartner on a kid-friendly service is far from normal.

But anyway, hopefully we won't ever see anything new from him. The admins aren't playing around now.

LF2K

Floor Diver
I bet Adriel's still going to hold out for Goku when he's old and gray. He'll tell his grandkids about his dream.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Mind you, these are the same guys who called Sakurai ignorant for not showing a new character every pic of the day.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Yeah, I mean, this is probably the worst and most disrespectful Miiverse post I've seen. Seriously, the guy works his arm off (literally), and this guy is overly complaining because he might stop developing Smash?

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Mind you, these are the same guys who called Sakurai ignorant for not showing a new character every pic of the day.
Maybe, but this is just too far. I don't think I've ever seen such an insulting post on Miiverse. The fact that these guys pestered Sakurai on a daily basis for new characters is one thing, but the fact that they're calling him lazy for wanting to take a break after all the long hours of programming is a whole other ball game. They're lucky that they're getting the game with most of the characters that they asked for to begin with. And this guy's calling him lazy after all that he's done for us? Disgraceful. Utterly vile. There's plenty of characters that I wanted such as Bandana Waddle Dee, KOS-MOS and Ashley, and despite them being deconfirmed, I still showed my gratitude. Even the most hardcore Ridley fanboys that I've encountered have been very thankful for what Sakurai has done for us.

*Sigh* Rant over. My apologies if I came off as rude.

LF2K

Floor Diver
So, a friend of mine got a Wii U finally. I introduced him to the wonderful world that is Miiverse. This was his reaction towards the general things...not towards me showing it to him, that is. :p

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So while watching ProtonJon's Twitch stream, I was able to find these.

Oh the wonders of comments.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Because this is the average maturity level we've come to expect?

Oh, hey, thanks for the follow the other day. I thought I recognized you!

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHhtiNnZ-g

It takes a certain comedic genius to bounce around something like this. The original post was something like-

Wario: Hey I have a funny joke. You're a bull dog, right? And Isabell is a Shih Tzu, right? So if you two have a child, would that make it a-

Dribble: Ok, I'm gonna ask you to stop right there.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Perhaps both? Maybe he decided to try trolling when he got attention? I guess the admins aren't playing around if they banned him.

LF2K

Floor Diver
It's more accurate than you think. :sadeyes:
Well, I was going to say "Rosalina fans in a nutshell" over "We're not worthy!", but my flame shields may not be able take the heat. :p But yes, Rosalina gets all sorts of attention...Some more bizarre than others.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I know I'm a little late on this but this is the absolute worst Miiverse post I've ever seen in my book.

We're all well aware that Miiverse is chock-full of weird, dumb and creepy stuff there, but the huge amount of disrespect towards Sakurai all on it's own takes the cake for me. Legitimate or trolling, this guy was being a complete idiot either way. I'm glad he was banned.

LF2K

Floor Diver
It's quite funny the code of conduct mentions right off the bat is to have common sense before you post. It also mentions that people beyond Miiverse can see what you posted. Some people have a pretty big disregard for that, it seems.

This ungrateful guy definitely stacks up as one of the worst posts I've ever seen. Let's see him make a series of games over 15 years and see if he wants to retire.

Ferblantier

Smash Apprentice
Our good friend AR Mega Man summed up the Zelda community perfectly.
You know what they should do? Close the community for a week, and have the last post be a message from Aonuma basically saying "If you don't get your act together, this place is gone for good." Maybe then that place would stop being worse than YouTube comments.

Top Bottom