• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Well, my golden goose has been unbanned.Time to place your bets on when he gets banned again. :p

Although I do hope his little vacation has taught him to be more thoughtful about what he churns out.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Well, that certainly explains why Ms. Pac-Man disappeared in the new series. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Love your what?

Edit:

Oh come on, Killager is so 2013.

Also some edgy art for those who wanted it.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
I may need to lay low for a while. I reported a guy and now I might have a bounty on my head.:smirk:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Not gonna lie, it's kind of thrilling that the guy I reported has no idea the culprit is me! He'll be turning over every stone and yield nothing. :p

LF2K

Floor Diver
He's basically the Luigi to Rudy's Mario. Although he doesn't draw anything, Rudy adds him in his comics as a main character.

I going to assume these guys have never heard of Mary Sues or self-insert. It really makes Rudy's twisted comics all the more amusing. :p

LF2K

Floor Diver
It seems very few are aware that Miiverse isn't a secluded bubble where nothing can be seen from the outside. There isn't a magical veil shrouding their posts from the world. Some folks are completely unaware that their friend codes get seen or get poked fun at.

Just look at my good pal Rudy. He churns out his sick comics, despite people outside his intended audience can see them. Even beyond Miiverse. I think he isn't even aware of that possibility, let alone that I share them here.

SharpMcHappy

Smash Apprentice

This is the one that made me realize that maybe Miiverse was as screwed up as the rest of the internet is.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver

This is the one that made me realize that maybe Miiverse was as screwed up as the rest of the internet is.
I'm fairly sure Bard did that on purpose to get attention. He's the guy who started Miiverse After Dark, after all. :p I'm sure he was just trolling. But maybe not, who knows?

For me, it was definitely Rudy who convinced me that Miiverse can be just as screwed up. I know 100% sure he isn't trolling. It's all geninue for that guy. :p

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Y'know, the more I think about it, the more I think that perhaps Meme Run might actually be a good thing. Not for the game itself, but perhaps it's community can serve as a new haven for the trolls that have invaded the Zelda community. That way, the Zelda fans can finally get their community back, and the trolls can take their inappropriate posts, Shrek jokes, memes and admin complaints elsewhere.

But until then....
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAAEVHhgXGW-xA

LF2K

Floor Diver
I do feel bad for the Zelda community. They don't deserve the bile they got.

Well, it seems my golden goose won't be laying any eggs anytime soon. Guess he's still a bit dizzy from getting hit with the ban hammer. :p

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHhoLf22EQ
Oh, boo hoo.

Seriously, don't these guys know that if they posted their friend codes publicly on Miiverse, literally EVERYONE, including "Those kinds of people", can add them?
Well, in all fairness, looking at the way he worded the post I think he just got this admin notice:
Your post was removed because it contained information on creating friendships using a system other than the friend-request system created for Miiverse. For information on the proper use of Miiverse, please see the Miiverse Code of Conduct. Continued violations may result in restrictions on your use of Miiverse.

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Top Bottom