• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Last edited:

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3

LF2K

Floor Diver
Makes you wonder about what people are really like behind the mask the Internet provides.

I can imagine some weirdos hunched over their systems like a wild beast.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It appears Rudy has mostly moved on from PPGs and to giant female Smash characters now that the Wii U version is out. Has he still be doing some PPG stuff relatively often...?

And speaking of Palutena and....certain kinds of people (NSFW)

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlx9dTRgQ

At least this one has one of those Donkey Kong jokes....

That aside though

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlyhzTDVg
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlxOvmRzA
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlxPU8b2w

THIS NEW SCREENSHOT EDITING FEATURE

AND THE ABILITY TO POST DRAWINGS WITH SCREENSHOTS

I LOVE IT

Sadly there will still be posts like this that will be dumb, confusing or just....disturbing. Hopefully the good edited screenshot posts overshadow the bad ones.

Last edited:

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
Oh man, I love The Driz's posts. I think he might be one of my new favorite Miiverse people...
But on the contrary, is it bad that I think I'm following more idiotic people that make awful post, moreso than people that actually make some pretty neat stuff? Miiverse seems to be the place where you laugh at the bad, moreso than appreciate the good... At least that's how I see it.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Oh man, I love The Driz's posts. I think he might be one of my new favorite Miiverse people...
But on the contrary, is it bad that I think I'm following more idiotic people that make awful post, moreso than people that actually make some pretty neat stuff? Miiverse seems to be the place where you laugh at the bad, moreso than appreciate the good... At least that's how I see it.
Miiverse' stuff is either facepalmingly (to the point were it will leave a bruise on your face for a week) bad, or super amazingly good.

LF2K

Floor Diver
The Driz is quite amusing. His posts are always hilarious.

But yeah, there's a lot of stuff that'll make you laugh or cringe. Miiverse gets a bad rep, but there's a lot of good stuff inside. Or it can be a place where even deviantART would shudder.

Last edited:

Patwhit01

Smash Cadet
I'm kinda mad right now because I made a Five Nights at Freddy's drawing that I put a lot of effort into and only 2 people yeahed it...

And this is Miiverse, where people yeah literally everything.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
I'm kinda mad right now because I made a Five Nights at Freddy's drawing that I put a lot of effort into and only 2 people yeahed it...

And this is Miiverse, where people yeah literally everything.
I feel ya. Even the most well-thought out posts I make barely get more than five or six yeahs. It doesn't help that posts on the smash community come out like a machine gun firing bullets.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So while posting nonsensical replies on Miiverse last night, I found these wonderful pictures.

And yes, these are all by the same guy.

Edit:

Edgy?

I stole money from my mom's purse. Truly I'm the next Al Capone.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Our favorite artist uploaded a rant out getting banned. I'm not going to kick him while he's down, so no link this time. Apparently his vore art isn't explicit by his terms. Even though we all know it clearly was...:smirk:

Wonder what'll happen when he returns? The admins aren't playing around, it seems. Oh, and...
http://badmiiverseposts.tumblr.com/image/103458109628

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

What exactly is going on?

Edit:
upload_2014-11-26_23-39-35.png

What is this?

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Don't have links, but I've seen some ridiculous requests on Pokemon ORAS community that are trying to trade Pokemon like Numel for legendaries like Deoxys.
What. :laugh:

LF2K

Floor Diver
I remember the "war" way back when. I remember how it flopped pretty hard. :p

That YouTube community is still something else, though. The bad drawings and silly role plays are amusing.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
Someone posted this on Reddit, I couldn't stop laughing. It's a miiverse comment(s) on the Lucario reveal.

"THERE WILL BE CONSAQUNSES!". Sakurai probably trembling with fear in his office now.
Hey look its me at 11:00, I wonder how many other people made fun of me for this. its called exaggeration you guys. do you really think I would being lawsuits to sakurai for making Lucario playable.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
so you got some splainin' to do.
making fun of my exaggeration of bringing lawsuits to sakurai!
:smirk:
Well first of all, I'm not the one who posted said pic. I merely replied as usual.
Second, this was a long time ago. And I think it's best to leave the past behind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom