• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Well, I haven't seen any noteworthy posts lately. Guess people are using the Smash community for its intended purpose.

Popotheomnipotent

Smash Cadet

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
*sigh* The thought that this game (If that's really what we have to call it) mosty likely will get a community before a certain other game that I've been waiting ages to get a community is already too much for me to bare. :crying:
Community you've been waiting for? What is it? Project X Zone?

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Community you've been waiting for? What is it? Project X Zone?
Yeeeaaah. It was one of the first games that came to mind when they announced Miiverse for the 3DS. I didn't think that it'd take too long for it to eventually happen, seeing as it has a decent rating on the 3DS éShop (Although I'm not too sure how they decide which games get communities) but apparently I was wrong, seeing as games such as Lola's ABC Party ended up getting communities beforehand, and now........ This. This...... thing, that'll eventually become available on the Wii U éShop, it'll probably do just the same.

I apologize for the extensive monologue, I just find it to be rather depressing.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Well, by some random chance, I got to play a few rounds with our favorite Powerpuff Girls artist in the For Fun lobby. You can definitely tell someone's salty when their profile comment is "Admins fail." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Disney XD, Nick, and a bunch of other channels still think it's funny. Ya know, even though it's not.
Posts like that probably come from some of the many younger members on Miiverse. A lot of kids like gross "humor" like that. Some will just laugh at the mere mention of words like "butt" or "booger" regardless of the context it was said in, all because "LOL YOU SAID BUTT LOL".

I guess some the developers of some shows on channels like that are trying to appeal to that, dumb as it is....

LF2K

Floor Diver
It's amazing just how many people are dead serious about those kind of things. I've had many a post where someone won't get the joke.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
The admins do their job (mostly). The people who excessively hate on them are just childish.

Don't break the rules, and the admins won't deal with you. Simple.

Last edited:
Top Bottom