• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Crazc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RJB0077
3DS FC
2191-8077-5809

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/titles/14866558073037273112/14866558073037273117
1. Go to Sakurai's account via the Director's Room.
2. Go to the person he is following (His Japanese account)
3. Go to the Director's Room via Japan Sakurai's posts
4. Go to Related Communities and select the SSB community.

There ya go.
Appreciate it, but you may have just opened the floodgates for English Miiverse to leak onto there, case in point:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKldbN9GkA
(And there's a lot more of him where that came from.)

On an unrelated note, this guy is trying way too hard (and drawing a booing boo would just encourage him)
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGIjzryYg

Rioni

Smash Apprentice
I'm reading over Miiverse today and now they're talking about Camp Miiverse.

Obviously the best camp around!
:awesome:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I probably won't compete.
It'll most likely be all Wii U stuff and I don't have said console.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Kind of reminds me of Camp Hyrule back in the day. :p

Last edited:

Rioni

Smash Apprentice
I probably won't compete.
It'll most likely be all Wii U stuff and I don't have said console.
I only have very few games on my Wii U (I only have SM3D World, WW HD, and Earthbound) so I'll likely won't compete either.

Last edited:

Little_GotenSRK

Smash Cadet
NNID
Little_Goten
3DS FC
1048-9697-8273
Truly the next Leonardo Da Vinci.
The people who make these drawings are kids, who are likely drawing for a short time and aren't very good at it yet. Why would you make fun of someone for that? Someone going out of their comfort zone to try something new is a great thing and should be encouraged, not belittled just because you're bored.

The people in this thread are way too harsh on some of these people. Lighten up, because you wouldn't like it if people did the same thing to you.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The people who make these drawings are kids, who are likely drawing for a short time and aren't very good at it yet. Why would you make fun of someone for that? Someone going out of their comfort zone to try something new is a great thing and should be encouraged, not belittled just because you're bored.

The people in this thread are way too harsh on some of these people. Lighten up, because you wouldn't like it if people did the same thing to you.
Implying everyone on Miiverse is a kid.

Little_GotenSRK

Smash Cadet
NNID
Little_Goten
3DS FC
1048-9697-8273
But not everyone on Miiverse is an innocent little child either.
You're missing my point. And you're doing it on purpose.

I know that people on Miiverse aren't all kids, but they're not all trolls either. So why would you make fun of their drawings just because they're bad? I cannot condone that. It's messed up and you all know it.

Even if these people are drawing requests for characters who have no chance, like Goku or Shadow, they're drawing it because it's fun to them. Miiverse is not a place that requires 100% seriousness. Making joke posts at their expense is petty.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You're missing my point. And you're doing it on purpose.

I know that people on Miiverse aren't all kids, but they're not all trolls either. So why would you make fun of their drawings just because they're bad? I cannot condone that. It's messed up and you all know it.

Even if these people are drawing requests for characters who have no chance, like Goku or Shadow, they're drawing it because it's fun to them. Miiverse is not a place that requires 100% seriousness. Making joke posts at their expense is petty.
But the point of this thread to get a laugh out of Miiverse posts. Wouldn't drawing technically count as a "post"?

Top Bottom