• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Wow, there sure are alot of angry people on Miiverse claiming that Lucina is a complete Marth clone. She seems more like a semi-clone to me...

I think I'm gonna use her in online battles, just to anger those same people :troll:

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Last edited:

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Last edited:

Apollo181

Smash Cadet
Warning Received
So, not only is there more than one Fire Emblem newcomer, but neither one is Chrom. I almost feel sorry for everyone who bought Gematsu's crap. ...Almost. In all seriousness, there's a couple of things this brings up. With Gematsu now revealed as nothing more than a whole bunch of logical to semi-logical lucky guesses, it's likely the whole deal about the Choir Boys can be put to rest. Sure, there are Rythym Heaven enemies in Smash Run, but that's not any reason to believe characters from RH will be playable. RH was a popular game and Sakurai wanted to mix things up. Now, onto a...touchier subject: Ridley. Gematsu said that Ridley would be sized down and made playable. Now that Gematsu is proven false, it's no stretch to say that the "info" about Ridley was just wishful thinking. Ridley's chances (assuming he still has any) are now slim to none at best. Don't say that to a Ridley fanboy, though. He'll just get on your a** and say that Ridley is guaranteed simply because there's new Metroid game possibly in the works (forget that that kind of logic means that Inklings from Splatoon, the main enemy from Yoshi's Wooly World, and any generic mook from Hyrule Warriors are all guaranteed). Or if he's advanced stupid, he'll say that *gasp* Ridley is a shoo-in because of Gematsu being proven false. So let me get this straight. A source that claims it has legit leaks, one of which is Ridley being playable, and has gotten a lot of things right with its supposed leaks already, suddenly gets proven false when on of its leaks turns out to be wrong, and every "leak" the source had provided, including Ridley being playable, is either disproven or chalked up to lucky if at least semi-logical guesses, Ridley being the former, and yet this means his chances have improved? *sneezes* Sorry, I'm allergic to bulls**t.

Last edited:

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
So, not only is there more than one Fire Emblem newcomer, but neither one is Chrom. I almost feel sorry for everyone who bought Gematsu's crap. ...Almost. In all seriousness, there's a couple of things this brings up. With Gematsu now revealed as nothing more than a whole bunch of logical to semi-logical lucky guesses, it's likely the whole deal about the Choir Boys can be put to rest. Sure, there are Rythym Heaven enemies in Smash Run, but that's not any reason to believe characters from RH will be playable. RH was a popular game and Sakurai wanted to mix things up. Now, onto a...touchier subject: Ridley. Gematsu said that Ridley would be sized down and made playable. Now that Gematsu is proven false, it's no stretch to say that the "info" about Ridley was just wishful thinking. Ridley's chances (assuming he still has any) are now slim to none at best. Don't say that to a Ridley fanboy, though. He'll just get on your a** and say that Ridley is guaranteed simply because there's new Metroid game possibly in the works (forget that that kind of logic means that Inklings from Splatoon, the main enemy from Yoshi's Wooly World, and any generic mook from Hyrule Warriors are all guaranteed). Or if he's advanced stupid, he'll say that *gasp* Ridley is a shoo-in because of Gematsu being proven false. So let me get this straight. A source that claims it has legit leaks, one of which is Ridley being playable, and has gotten a lot of things right with its supposed leaks already, suddenly gets proven false when on of its leaks turns out to be wrong, and every "leak" the source had provided, including Ridley being playable, is either disproven or chalked up to lucky if at least semi-logical guesses, Ridley being the former, and yet this means his chances have improved? *sneezes* Sorry, I'm allergic to bulls**t.
1. Oww my eyes with this red text.
2. Someone's bitter now because nobody listened to them. I felt that way after Palutena leak was proven wrong, [and a little bit with this leak] but I didn't go on a huge rant.
3. When did Sal even say Ridley was playable.
4. The leak proven wrong sends the characters back to as likely as they where is the leak was non existant. So that decreases the chance, but doesn't make it worse then before the leak.

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
If only Miiverse would see Gamatsu was disproven.
"NOOOO HIS never said Chrom was playable" - Yes actually he did, quite clearly, at least twice.
"Chrom is playable in Robin's Final Smash"-*Facepalm*I guess the Blue Falcon & Beast Ganon (if he returns) are playable too then?
"Sakurai probably changed the characters to troll the leak" - He was propagating this leak 2 days ago with the Shulk trailer. Do you really think Sakurai programed Lucina (and took chrom out) in in 2 days just to troll a leaker?
People are going out of their was to contradict Sakurai's own statements with those of Sal Romano, as though he is some higher source of canon.

Now that that rant is over lets see if I can find Miiverse being stupid over something other than Gamatsu and Lucina being a clone.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKl3ncJfZw

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKldI6uYgw
10/10 would watch again

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, I'm back from being Paul. But enough about me.

upload_2014-7-16_0-1-0.png

I dunno guys. I'm really not liking this new Sonic.EXE spin-off.

If I were Rosalina, I probably wouldn't trust Captain Falcon either.
Why not? It's Captain Falcon, the greatest racer alive. He seems trustworthy.

Last edited:

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair

Is Samus dating Kirby now? I've seen them together a bit, but didn't think it was anything like that.
As for Lucina, I suppose that would come from her game, which makes it better than some of the others (or Landmaster Critical Hit 2.0)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, that was blatantly off-topic. Please don't make posts like this.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514

Is Samus dating Kirby now? I've seen them together a bit, but didn't think it was anything like that.
As for Lucina, I suppose that would come from her game, which makes it better than some of the others (or Landmaster Critical Hit 2.0)
I have to know who drew those so I can follow that user.

Also Lucinario is adorable

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
I have to know who drew those so I can follow that user.

Also Lucinario is adorable
Lucinario: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/MEGABLUR
Chrom gets Pawnched: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/spudWii
The ongoing Samus X Kirby love story:https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/GregarLink15
BigleyChrom: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Kozmo858
Likitung Sakurai: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Goomyguy
Chromgratulations:https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/SleepyHero
Falcion can't hurt Falcon:https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Vulture595

I find the popular posts is a good place to find well drawn yet humorous drawings, and that is where most of them came from.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
well it turns out that actually did post last night... twice... it kept telling me I had an error :ohwell:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGIWWYSuA
Does anyone have a link to the Japanese community? I want to lurk there when Smash is released.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYn9aUTaXw
This would be interesting. As long as it was its own mode, otherwise it would be downright infuriating.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYn9gsFmOg
Fairly sure we can have multiple characters of wielding similar weapons.

Apparently NoA are giving away the same free games as last year and people are disgusted by it... I wish NofOz would give away free games

Last edited:

Shirarisun

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shirarisun
3DS FC
4484-7795-7328

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair

Apollo181

Smash Cadet
Well, that was blatantly off-topic. Please don't make posts like this.
You know, when I thought I had actually accidentally spammed, I was cool about it and ready to admit my mistake. But considering a lot of stuff I detailed is very prominent on Miiverse, I fail to see how I was "off-topic". Please don't assume. It makes a**es out of you and me.

1. Oww my eyes with this red text.
2. Someone's bitter now because nobody listened to them. I felt that way after Palutena leak was proven wrong, [and a little bit with this leak] but I didn't go on a huge rant.
3. When did Sal even say Ridley was playable.
4. The leak proven wrong sends the characters back to as likely as they where is the leak was non existant. So that decreases the chance, but doesn't make it worse then before the leak.
1. Sorry, I like red. Would you prefer I used the brighter, more painful shade?

2. Palutena is actually playable though.

3. I wasn't singling out any one person. I was incriminating the dumber Ridley fanboys. And in the 'leak' there's clearly a paragraph detailing how "Ridley is the only Metroid newcomer. He has been sized down. Doing so was quite a feat for the development team." (Yes, I memorized it just incase a discussion like this happened.)

4. I never said the chances were worse than before the leak, just that the leak being false doesn't mean Ridley is a shoo-in, like some of the dumber fanboys think, for the obvous reason being that the 'leak' said he would be in, as I previously detailed.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
1. Sorry, I like red. Would you prefer I used the brighter, more painful shade?

2. Palutena is actually playable though.

3. I wasn't singling out any one person. I was incriminating the dumber Ridley fanboys. And in the 'leak' there's clearly a paragraph detailing how "Ridley is the only Metroid newcomer. He has been sized down. Doing so was quite a feat for the development team." (Yes, I memorized it just incase a discussion like this happened.)

4. I never said the chances were worse than before the leak, just that the leak being false doesn't mean Ridley is a shoo-in, like some of the dumber fanboys think, for the obvous reason being that the 'leak' said he would be in, as I previously detailed.
Just pointing it out, the proper thread for your post is this one:
http://smashboards.com/threads/unpo...v2-0-read-the-op-before-posting.358318/unread

Top Bottom