• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I didn't even notice the color and name change and I immediately knew it was you posting, Wave. ¦D :awesome:
Once I noticed I became extremely confused.
Of course you noticed. I'm literally the first and main person to use this face literally anywhere on the internet until I spread it to others who usually type it wrong. ¦D

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Of course you noticed. I'm literally the first and main person to use this face literally anywhere on the internet until I spread it to others who usually type it wrong. ¦D
Honestly, I didn't notice the face either (I read your post quickly).

I just kind of knew. I only used the face to make a joke.

It's like... It's like you give off a specific vibe.

Are you, by chance, the chosen one?

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Miiverse is going mad over Corocoro revealing "all" the fighters and 3ds stages next month. They do not seem to realize that this will almost certainty only be all the starting fighters and stages, and maybe a couple of hidden stages. There will be secrets. When the rest of the world starts logging on over the next few hours I expect all sorts of nonsense to be propagated.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYn9JAzfOA
Yes because in game footage and a verbal hint from Sakurai are the exact same thing as a retweet

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKldBYr9lw

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Last edited:
Top Bottom