• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
exactly! I'm not sure if those same people are specifically talking about Shulk or not, but it's still kinda weird. besides, is there even a main protagonist in any of Monolith-Soft's Xeno games that has 6 letters in their name?
The only characters I can think of from Xenoblade are Sharla and Dunban.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

upload_2014-7-13_20-8-41.png

And yet that didn't save it from the tiers.

---
Edit: Changed one of the posts.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Agh. Even back when I was still a brony, that got on my nerves when people did that.

(I stopped watching entirely mid-Season 3. That's when the writing stopped being intelligent and Hasbro started taking the helm again.)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Agh. Even back when I was still a brony, that got on my nerves when people did that.

(I stopped watching entirely mid-Season 3. That's when the writing stopped being intelligent and Hasbro started taking the helm again.)
Look, if it's about MLP, then I don't mind as much. As is it lingo referring to the show, like how we have our own. So I can respect that. When it has nothing to do with the show at all, it comes off less as friendly lingo and more either referring to horses specifically or comparing me to a horse.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Look, if it's about MLP, then I don't mind as much. As is it lingo referring to the show, like how we have our own. So I can respect that. When it has nothing to do with the show at all, it comes off less as friendly lingo and more either referring to horses specifically or comparing me to a horse.
Yeah, exactly. That's what got on my nerves and partially why I left the fandom; They were trying to spread it like a fungus that just kept sprouting up anywhere. (And they apparently still are.)

If I made random references to wavedashing in an MLP board, they'd look at me like I was a lunatic.

Last edited:

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair

I also saw someone request Adam Sandler for Smash, but my wifi cut out, and I couldn't be bothered finding it again when it came back.

EDIT: Just saw this gem, poster deleted it after he saw how dumb he looked: "Did u know Shulk is 2nd party so it kind of lowers his chances". Going by this logic at least 10 of the confirmed characters (including 2 newcomers) have lowered chances. (For the record I know Monolith/HAL/GF/ETC are 1st party, but judging from his comments he seems to think they are all 2nd)

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGHqLpQQQ
Do you know how LIVE streams work? If there are 8 hours left for you, then there are 8 hours left for everyone. Why do so many people not get this?

Last edited:

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Either Rayman is not playable, and we now have random third party Assists, or Rayman is playable, in which case Wonder Red, Tiki, etc could be playable even though they were first shown as trophies. Either way Miiverse (and my conceptions of what is "de/confirmed") is imploding.

EDIT: Maybe a Rabbid is playable and Rayman is the assist? That prevents total chaos from what we know. But then maybe Sakurai wants to cause chaos.

Either way, tonight's reveal will not relate to Ubisoft in any way, shape or form, for maximum troll Sakurai effect

EDIT AGAIN: lol just noticed i forgot to attach all the things I was about to post before I took a Sakurai to the knee.

Last edited:

MasterLuigi

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2835-8943
I've been on Miiverse all night and almost no one on Miiverse knows how time zones work.
They wait until their clock shows 7:00 A.M. and then they ask why the newcomer video is late.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Heh, not surprising at all. Granted, some of these people may be young children, but there probably are some people that don't what time zones are.

Could be worse, though. My aunt's a high school biology teacher, and she's told me that some of her students can't read a traditional clock. :facepalm:

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
beating a dead horse, but still funny nonetheless

Booster

Smash Lord
it could really be either, it's possible that Miiverse is just blowing this whole thing out of proportion..... as usual, I've even seen some of them try to link it to the whole "6 letter" character leak that was brought up a while ago.... which I guess isn't really that crazy
L-U-C-I-N-A, 6 Letters. For once Miiverse was right.

Also, let's take a look at a Miiverse post, not one to laugh at, but one we can agree with: Sakurai wants a new F-Zero game https://miiverse.nintendo.net/replies/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlc3tVw5Q

Top Bottom