• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
upload_2014-7-19_20-38-19.png

MVG: This has to be one of the strangest justification claim I've ever seen. Isn't that right Mario?
Mario: Yep.
MVG: See?

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Ok so I posted something, It posted itself 3 times, I edited the 2nd and 3rd to label them as double posts, and now the first one is gone. I don't even know what is going on now, but I can't be bothered finding what I posted all over again.

Reedit: never mind, luckily the next guy quoted it.

Last edited:

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGI7Bc-FQ
Remember that guy that said 40 characters was way too many? Well he has finally told me how many he thinks is a good number. 47.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKl4YO-Ydg
Yes, because not listening to your character requests and not showing a newcomer in every POTD makes him one of these. → :troll:
"Captain Falcon should have been confirmed a while ago like 3 month ago!"
Wow, so we're complaining about the timing of vet reveals now? I was happy he was announced at all, I assumed he would be a "secret" again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I don't know, why would we want them when they're already confirmed along with yourself?

upload_2014-7-21_14-14-9.png

I dunno, I mean, was the Clash of the Titans reboot really that bad?

Top Bottom