• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
spam the thread with posts about wanting the thread stickied until we get our way!!!!!!!!

its the american way

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I added the option to register for the second game free of venue fee. Only use this option if you've already registered for one game full price, or your registration will not be valid :p

stickymepl0x

PrettyChill

Smash Rookie
Bam, now that I got all my problems with that second button not being there, I'm just about set to register for it.
(Lol, I'm paying for the entire hotel room and all registrations for 2 or maybe 3 people going. That's like $360 for 2 or like 500ish for 3. That's how serious this tournament is.)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pound 3 was M2K's puff vs Mango's Puff

Pound 4 was Hbox's puff vs Mango's Puff

Who will step up to do puff dittos for this Pound?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yeah u need more of those single b presses that cover all your options. sometimes shielding to drop them. and then uptilts.

i dont know why the brawl community hates MK, they are probably just butthurt because every character in the game is complete trash except MK who would be like mid tier in melee.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
First Snake has more style than MK. Second, my controller can't handle all the DSmashing I'd have to keep up with or mashing of the B. Sorry I can't main him. Can you for me? :bee:
That answers your question about Jiggs.
Fox/Falco/Sheik/Marth/Peach... whatever mains play their character because they like playing as that character more than playing as Jiggs. That answer should have been super obvious to you from the get go.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Puff is like one of the funnest charcters ever. I wish i could play as puff more in melee : ( everyone is a hater but in non melee smash games i'll only play as puff. mostly cause the movement in non-melee sucks and is dumb. I love control. that said sbb could still be called the best smash game.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
they quit why I mostly play as random. WTF ragequits for playing pichu : P my brother has to much pride but won't learn.

also there was a small hickup in my chances of going.

Cloud9157

Smash Journeyman
yeah u need more of those single b presses that cover all your options. sometimes shielding to drop them. and then uptilts.

i dont know why the brawl community hates MK, they are probably just butthurt because every character in the game is complete trash except MK who would be like mid tier in melee.
Lol at trying to put Brawl characters into Melee. You don't even know if MK's moves would combo or not.

Nightshine

Smash Journeyman
Lol about the post count. It happens, people might deny thats why but sometimes it is. Either way can we get back on topic, seems like it went astray just a bit. I don't know if I'll be able to make it to Pound 5, I hope I do but stuff happens :urg:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
hey guys I'm going to be part of the Brawl staff yay :)

I'm good at that stuff, and will work very well with Tantalus

should be great!

thanks for letting me help out, Plank!

chillindude829

Smash Master
now that inui is part of the staff i hereby remove any associations i had with this tourney

lol jk im actually kind of sad to say this but ur not as bad u used to be inui

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Someone in the brawl hacking community told me that hitstun is the same in brawl. Combos don't work because of the super low gravity and weight and because you can airdodge out of hitstun.

rhan

Smash Hero
You play ****ing Pichu.

Your chances don't look good in any match-up. Not even dittos.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I've had some crazy dreams. A non-epic pound would top them though.

Actually before every Pound I do have tons of dreams where it fails horribly in some way (leave it to my crazy mind to go and do that ****).

does anyone who listens to rock listen to "the gaslight anthem"? if not you should!! theyre amazing

/random

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom