• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernandez

Smash Journeyman
:glare:

@DMG: Stop trolling and/or flaming.
@Everyone Else: Stop feeding the troll.

Props to Lie for placing the highest in MD/VA.

For last pagesies:

1. Ally :metaknight: :snake: :popo: (Lost to Esam)
2. Anti :metaknight: (Lost to Ally twice)
3. Seibrik :metaknight: (Lost to Anti and Ally)
4. Esam :pikachu2: (Lost to Ally and Anti)
5. ADHD :diddy: (Lost to Ally and Seibrik)
5. Razer :snake: (Lost to Esam and Seibrik)
7. Fatal :snake: (Lost to Lie and Razer)
7. Gnes :diddy: (Lost to Anti and Ally)
9. Lie :diddy: (Lost to Fatal and ? )
9. Mew2King :metaknight: (Lost to Razer and Ally [forfeit])
9. Nick Riddle :zerosuitsamus: (Lost to Gnes and ADHD )
9. Atomsk :troll: (Lost to Razer and ?)
13. MVD :snake: (Lost to Fatal and ?)
13. Trela :lucario: (Lost to Atomsk and Ally)
13. ChuDat :kirby2: (Lost to NickRiddle and ?)
13. Logic :olimar: (Lost to Mew2King and Pierce)
17. Poltergust :yoshi2: (Lost to Trela and Razer)
17. San :ike: (Lost to NickRiddle and ?)
wtf pound V had brawl?!?!?

Lobos

Smash Master
good **** lie, how did razer vs m2k go?

biggest upset imo
Razer ***** him lol but yea just got home and I have footage from pound 5 weekend.....the grand finals for melee were some of the best matches I've ever seen and I have it on camera.

I even have the pokemon song on camera lol

Omni - some of those results are wrong

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
m2k getting ***** by snake just doesn't make any sense, but no discredit to razer i'm legit impressed good **** man

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
M2K did get 2-0ed by Fatal at that one Vegas tournament not too long ago. He may have some sort of Snake problem.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Word? I didn't hear about that either

To Pierce: I am in debted to you, the weekend me and Berto had literally would not have been possible without your help and I apologize that I wasn't there today. I'll fix this is in the near future broski.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, it was an 8 man tourney with a couple thousand on the line. Fatal 2-0ed M2K mk in first round winners so in losers finals M2K went DDD and beat him. Was a weird tournament lol!

Coney

Smash Master
wow @ everyone viewing this thread

i was one of the 17ths :<

i did bad this tournament, was playing well tbh but just got beat by good people

full shoutouts in results thread

oh also anyone that entered my top 8 contest got *****, M2K saved me $10, suck ten ****s

Coney

Smash Master
in brawl top 8 were...i think...

1. cheese :metaknight: :popo:
2. bloodcross :falco: :metaknight:
3. slikvik :wario:
4. kenny :snake:
5. poyo :metaknight: :kirby:
5. (lux) :random:
7. tantalus :metaknight:
7. smash G0D :metaknight:

I THINK

i know the top 4 are correct though, dunno after that

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
People are complaining about the crowd singing The Pokemon theme song? Really?
I don't want to feed the troll, but WTF is wrong with you.

On related note shoutout to PP for being so technical, and Ally for winning Brawl.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer

Actually, I'm just joking around. I'm making fun of brawl but I know it's not a bad game. I personally prefer Melee, but very honestly, if Melee didn't exist, everyone would think Brawl is a hell of a good game. People just use melee as an example to say brawl is bad, otherwise it was probably the game of the year BTW.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I don't think you understand.

I am baffled... BAFFLED that they sung the Pokemon song right there. I bet this was the invention of some Hipster bull**** where in some bizzaro alternate reality these ginormous *******s thought it was socially acceptable to sing the god damn pokemon song just because they were witnessing a match on Pokemon Stadium. When in reality, where logical people reside, there has never been AND NEVER WILL BE an acceptable time to sing the pokemon song unless GOD FORBID you sing it to honor the passion of those who came up with the original concept of Pokemon before it turned into a commercial cesspool filled with large quantities of Herp and Derp.

If I ever walk into an establishment, and hear anything remotely similar to the pokemon song being expressed from your vocal cords, cell phone, or brain waves... So help me GOD I will find a way to turn my sheer mental hatred of you into a physical manifestation of incredible destruction and I will lock onto your coordinates before unleashing the beast within. That **** is NOT acceptable and I will continue to forcefully implant that into your brain until it finds a way to sink in and you come to understand WHY that was not cool.

They could have done something manly, like sing "We are the champions" or poke fun at current music that's garbage like "Poker face" or anything Bieber related. But for the love of Jesus ****ing Christ, I don't want to ever hear a group of people willingly sing the Pokemon song ever again for the rest of eternity. EVER.

Somebody should give me a god damn award for this
I don't like you.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
That's inaccurate, because Ally used Snake, Ice Climbers, and Wario too, and probably wouldn't have beaten Hylian/ESAM without Snake/Ice Climbers.

I'm actually really impressed that he beat ESAM with his ICs.

B_AWAL

Smash Master

Actually, I'm just joking around. I'm making fun of brawl but I know it's not a bad game. I personally prefer Melee, but very honestly, if Melee didn't exist, everyone would think Brawl is a hell of a good game. People just use melee as an example to say brawl is bad, otherwise it was probably the game of the year BTW.
I'm more of a fan/player of Brawl & a spectator/2 lazy 2 play Melee

but that ish IS funny

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
@Macc: He's still an mk main now though. He just happens to be **** with several other characters to the point which it's viable to use secondaries in matchups which would benefit from it. And that list was all mains.

Also the hell? People were complaining about the singing and not that guy yelling "Craig! omg **** yo mine's ***** my sword's invincible! Craig! You gonna... Craig~! You gonna bring this b-CRAIG! YOU GONNA BRING THIS BACK MAN!" right in my ear?

BTW: Not complaining, that guy was funny as ****. But definitely very disruptive for his friend playing.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
I don't think you understand.

I am baffled... BAFFLED that they sung the Pokemon song right there. I bet this was the invention of some Hipster bull**** where in some bizzaro alternate reality these ginormous *******s thought it was socially acceptable to sing the god damn pokemon song just because they were witnessing a match on Pokemon Stadium. When in reality, where logical people reside, there has never been AND NEVER WILL BE an acceptable time to sing the pokemon song unless GOD FORBID you sing it to honor the passion of those who came up with the original concept of Pokemon before it turned into a commercial cesspool filled with large quantities of Herp and Derp.

If I ever walk into an establishment, and hear anything remotely similar to the pokemon song being expressed from your vocal cords, cell phone, or brain waves... So help me GOD I will find a way to turn my sheer mental hatred of you into a physical manifestation of incredible destruction and I will lock onto your coordinates before unleashing the beast within. That **** is NOT acceptable and I will continue to forcefully implant that into your brain until it finds a way to sink in and you come to understand WHY that was not cool.

They could have done something manly, like sing "We are the champions" or poke fun at current music that's garbage like "Poker face" or anything Bieber related. But for the love of Jesus ****ing Christ, I don't want to ever hear a group of people willingly sing the Pokemon song ever again for the rest of eternity. EVER.

Somebody should give me a god damn award for this
can u please get the sand out of your vagina cause u sound like a straight up *****.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hooray for Hax and Armada!
I'm happy that they did so well! <3

--

Are these results correct?

1. Dr. PeePee - Falco
2. Armada- Peach
, Young Link(!)
3. Hungrybox - Jigglypuff
4. Axe - Pikachu
5. Mew2King - Marth/Sheik
5. Hax - Falcon
7. Amsah - Sheik

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
oh btw i don't know if it got tweeted but

san three stocked me in tourney

jesus christ he's good
You always did say to me that you would be scared to fight san because you've never experienced an extremely good Ike, but I didn't think you would get 3- stocked O___O.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wenz, that guy is trolling. that's DMG, he's pretty cool. Just ignore him and move forward
Aww.

Spelling it out for people ruins the fun. Oh well.

Yes gentlemen. If it is not painfully clear at this point, I wasn't serious.

The best part was how some of you took it as a "Brawl vs Melee" related rant, when it had nothing to do with either game but rather my imaginary disapproval of the Poke song being sung.

The more you know... Also shoutouts to PP for ******.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
IMO dis tourney was as **** as Genesis as fr as Melee was concerned...

The tourney where that Japanese Olimar Brood came was prob best 4 Brawl but I wouldn't say that its the tournament Organizers fault.

The TO's did an amazing job I commend them 4 this.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Aww.

The best part was how some of you took it as a "Brawl vs Melee" related rant, when it had nothing to do with either game but rather my imaginary disapproval of the Poke song being sung.

I knew you were joking, DMG. <3 Not that it matters but you're one of my favorite people in the Brawl boards.

You had to have been inspired by the late (aka permabanned) Sliq.

Smooth Criminal

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I knew you were joking, DMG. <3 Not that it matters but you're one of my favorite people in the Brawl boards.

You had to have been inspired by the late (aka permabanned) Sliq.

Smooth Criminal
No, but I got his seal of approval. All a man could ever want.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Aww.

Lol thankgod. I was wondering if you were human or had a soul.

Anyone who didn't enjoy that is most likely a robot.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'm 95% sure DMG was'nt trolling and he was completely serious when he made that post.
Nobody takes the effort to type out a post that long only for the purpose of going "naaah I'm joking".

It's clearly one of those times where someone makes a comment about something, everyone bashes him for it, then that guy is like "naaah JK guise JK" to try and cover himself up for saying something dumb.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm 95% sure DMG was'nt trolling and he was completely serious when he made that post.
Nobody takes the effort to type out a post that long only for the purpose of going "naaah I'm joking".

It's clearly one of those times where someone makes a comment about something, everyone bashes him for it, then that guy is like "naaah JK guise JK" to try and cover himself up for saying something dumb.
...I'm pretty sure he was joking.

Smooth Criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom